Does anyone here post on ChristianForums.Net?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christianity and Liberals don't mix is my own personal opinion. I got banned from CF.com and frankly I could care less because I stood up to them and told them how it was and did what I felt was right of how they were treating me just because I was conservative.

Me too! I’m banned from there for a month, for calling evolution an atheist religion, and two other mild remarks - warning number four came because it’s a violation of their rules to state that their rules are overly strict and enforced as if Barney Fife was in charge.

Reactions: April_Rose

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got banned for life there. Got into a mild argument with a posting mod, and since I broke no rules, he decided to go back and give me a warning on a post from several days before, just out of spite, lol. I appealed, lost, then mentioned it on the boards and that was it...they were aching for an excuse to get rid of me.

Extermely unfair and childesh people that run the site, with the moderastion skills if a rock.

There you have a bunch of officious and pompous Barney Fife types on a power trip.

Reactions: TheslightestID

Hemlock

Apr 6, 2021
WACO
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can still get in there - haven't gone hardly at all for a long long time - now because of this thread I went back in...

I'll see what I can see.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a moderator on CF ask me how I was any different than the devil. I was offended.

Wow.... I would have reported. Mods get correction too...

This is really sad. Not sure who all is talking about .net and .com, but I am grateful for the speech allowances here. I may not always agree with some of it, but CB is pretty fair in things. I think it is a big site and things need to be reported when necessary, but the people here show grace too, and quite often. Man, just don't put me in a fighting match with them. LOL.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got banned from there twice. It is just a reminder of how us human beings are though; especially when it comes to people who are understanding of what you are presenting in your post, but they desire no part of it, and also see you personally as a danger and threat because of (personal choice of ) not desiring of trying to line up with what they desire to get from an individual.

Was a great learning experience, and hope that many people by and through Lord Jesus Christ were helped when was there a while back.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Lord, I pray that Your Spirit of repentance and intercession would increase with all of us at both forums, starting with me! I ask this in Jesus Messiah's name. Amen. :)

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am on CF.
---
Some 'sub-forums' are useful for me.
- Spiritual gifts, Charismatic/Spirit filled, etc..
- Interesting topics/discussion...sometimes.
----
When I joined CF...
I got into.. the thread...discussing RCC.
- In the midst of argument..about RCC claiming the original church.
OP fellow was..a Protestant.
I said, 'It seems that some Orthodox people on CF claim the same thing.." on my post.
Moderator did not like my response.
I asked Moderator..on my post.
- "Do you claim that RCC is the original church?"
- Moderator said, "yes".
After the moderator's intervention, the thread did not get any further responses.
----
I closed the thread..successfully.
LOL.
---
Recently, I started posting on 'Golden Eagles' section.
On the topic/thread..
'What is the weather like..where you are?'
- I give my weather report there..short but accurate.
LOL.

Reactions: MatthewG

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I guess I'm still a member there...yeah, when I'm in the right mood, aka when I'm led to. :)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no desire to post in CF...the "clique" is running the show and I have never in my life been a part of any clique.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a quick note to whoever made that CF comment because I forgot and I've got too many things to do and I'm too lazy to look back lol, but please know that I'm not upset with you,.. it's just comparing CF.com to here is like comparing chocolate ice cream and cow patties. Cause CF sucks in my mind.

Me too! I’m banned from there for a month, for calling evolution an atheist religion, and two other mild remarks - warning number four came because it’s a violation of their rules to state that their rules are overly strict and enforced as if Barney Fife was in charge.

Well I'm actually a science theist so I believe that Christianity and evolution can coexist to a point,.. (as it was set into place by God) but I don't believe that we evolved directly from apes no.

Reactions: Heart2Soul