Does anyone here post on ChristianForums.Net?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't posted there but I have perused their site and I don't know who runs that site but they are apparently fans of heresy. They have guys over there defending abortion, gay-sex, and think that Jesus is cool with any behavior. Maybe they're worshipping a different Jesus than the one we know.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't posted there but I have perused their site and I don't know who runs that site but they are apparently fans of heresy. They have guys over there defending abortion, gay-sex, and think that Jesus is cool with any behavior. Maybe they're worshipping a different Jesus than the one we know.

Really?? Have they gotten worse?? I sort of lost interest with posting over there and @JohnDB and I have had a history with that website.

Reactions: K9Buck

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really?? Have they gotten worse?? I sort of lost interest with posting over there and @JohnDB and I have had a history with that website.

They don't seem to get much traffic and I don't see any reason to interact with a bunch of heretics.

I have the impression that they're like one of those churches where anything goes except actually following the word of God.

Reactions: April_Rose

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't know if I have. I'll have to see. When I first visited Worthy on invite, I found I already had an account from 2005 seeking recovery support. I was reaching out for help in a lot of places. I'll have to check it out to see. I didn't remember being on Worthy at all. Now I am on christianforums.com. It is a pretty liberal site, but not so bad if you don't go into the political threads.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christianity and Liberals don't mix is my own personal opinion. I got banned from CF.com and frankly I could care less because I stood up to them and told them how it was and did what I felt was right of how they were treating me just because I was conservative.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christianity and Liberals don't mix is my own personal opinion. I got banned from CF.com and frankly I could care less because I stood up to them and told them how it was and did what I felt was right of how they were treating me just because I was conservative.

I believe conservatives and liberals can learn from each other. I think there are Christians on both sides that lose sight completely in politics.

I had a couple dreams before, that I feel lead to share...

First I was on a subway car/monorail, and I was traveling fast through the darkness on one of the seats. I looked out my window and there were two men arguing politics in the spotlight of the darkness. One was Republican and one was Democratic. They were both yelling so loud they could not hear each other, and they were beginning to get physically fighting with one another.

The second dream I was sitting in a chair and had my Bible on my lap. I opened it up and there were two men that popped up like in a pop up book, only they were moving and had the Words of the Bible all over them. They were again yelling and shouting over each other and couldn't hear one another.

I think there are spirit filled conservatives and liberals too.

I think there are spirit filled believers also who are messed up in some areas theologically.

I think believers hurt each other with their words and it completely shuts down conversation.

Truth needs to be taken up for, but I think it is all in how the Truth is delivered that can make a difference in what someone believes. And sometimes silence is best when the heart isn't ready to hear something. Some things need time to take root.

229883-Be-Quick-To-Hear-Slow-To-Speak-Slow-To-Anger.jpg

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haven't been there, but ChristianForums.com banned me for saying "all lives matter".

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Christianity and Liberals don't mix is my own personal opinion.
Liberalism is simply anti-everything that is good, right, just, truthful, and biblical. So it is simply a ploy of Satan. "Liberalism" is a cover-up for Marxism, Communism, Fascism, and Anarchism (all facets of the same evil philosophy). Which is to enslave humans and send them to Hell. Satan always appears as an angel of light to deceive the ones who are not saved. Don Lemon is finished. Now we need to see all the other liars pack up and go home.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I couldn't access ANYTHING.

You should be able to go in without having to log on. I went to the three dashes and down to support/open new ticket.

Unless they changed it... or didn't have it then.