Does Jesus give people a 2nd chance after death?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sry @VictoryinJesus Do not know what happened to your quote...pretty sure I wrote below it...o_O
"parroting what some other man told us instead of reading it for ourselves at home. then we say the Holy Spirit doesn’t teach when the fruit of listening to someone else, bears confusion."
Profound, just think if we all would do that-pray the Holy Spirit's guidance and teaching rightly, reading The Word, then walk in it. Would be heaven on earth. Ha, maybe Jesus is tarrying until His Church get's it together...yikes, that would mean no time soon or, fewer than we might think will run this race faithfully to the end??

Last edited:
Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aw sweet...can't improve on perfection!
Uh oh...humility check:oops:
Shew, okay...back to lower level now. Oh criminy sakes, now I'm just plain proud of my humility!!!! And, on and on it goes in a vicious cirlce!! LOL :D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: GodsGrace

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Uh oh...humility check:oops:
Shew, okay...back to lower level now. Oh criminy sakes, now I'm just plain proud of my humility!!!! And, on and on it goes in a vicious cirlce!! LOL :D:D:D:D:D
Yes my dear.
It's so difficult to be perfect...

Was that prideful?
Oh no.

(you're too funny!)
Criminy sakes????

Reactions: Nancy