Does Jesus give people a 2nd chance after death?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a problem with this concept RT.
If the Holy Spirit teaches, why don't we all know the same concepts?

I can accept any concept, even OSAS, if it's taught by some churches...but some persons (not you - you're perfect) come up with their very own private theology.
This I don't care for. Jesus didn't teach for years for us to make up our own theories.
"(not you - you're perfect) " :D:D:D

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, well, we must keep RT in a good mood.
;)

I do want to say that HE does NOT make up his own doctrine.
But some do...
Lol...yes, I hear you. I miss the Rolls...he definitely lightened things up around here and makes me LAUGH!!!

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a problem with this concept RT.
If the Holy Spirit teaches, why don't we all know the same concepts?

I can accept any concept, even OSAS, if it's taught by some churches...but some persons (not you - you're perfect) come up with their very own private theology.
This I don't care for. Jesus didn't teach for years for us to make up our own theories.
Why question God?

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
well, sort of, yes. Same spirit anyway i guess. The part that matters
as John the Baptist?
in this understanding Hitler was a "reincarnation" of Constantine or one of the Caesars, etc
I'm happy you put reincarnation in quotation marks.
Nobody is coming back to this earth!
John the B. had the SPIRIT of elijah...he wasn't Elijah just like Jesus wasn't Melkizedeck.

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Nancy

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then...there ARE no perfect Church's as there ARE no perfect humans. "when that which is perfect shall come..."?

We are supposed to eat at home and come together as a body to minister to one another’s need. We are repeats. paroting what some other man told us instead of reading it for ourselves at home. then we say the Holy Spirit doesn’t teach when the fruit of listening to someone else, bears confusion.

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Nancy