Does Jesus save gay Christians?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Does Jesus save gay Christians?

• Total voters

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As long as a person does not slip back into old habits or ways, they will retain forgiveness. (2 Peter 2:20-22) Any lapses will need genuine repentance because weakness is not necessarily wickedness. Jehovah knows when someone is truly sorry for offending him.

“Go and sin no more” means what it says.....if God could forgive Manasseh, then he can forgive anyone.

Good luck on that “ Sin no More” thingy.....lol....

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Good luck on that “ Sin no More” thingy.....lol....
Did you know that the Bible speaks of two kinds of sin? One we inherit from Adam, which is the propensity to do wrong even against our better judgment. Paul spoke of this...
"I find, then, this law in my case: When I wish to do what is right, what is bad is present with me. 22 I really delight in the law of God according to the man I am within, 23 but I see in my body another law warring against the law of my mind and leading me captive to sin’s law that is in my body. 24 Miserable man that I am! Who will rescue me from the body undergoing this death? 25 Thanks to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So, then, with my mind I myself am a slave to God’s law, but with my flesh to sin’s law." (Romans 7:21-25)

These momentary lapses are common to all of us.....and this is the sin Jesus came to forgive and to eradicate from humanity forever.

The other kind of sin is the one we practice willfully.....we already know that it is wrong, but it is not just a lapse in judgment...it is a conscious decision to commit a serious wrong. Like the devil did in the garden of Eden. He deliberately planned his moves knowing that it would cause death to mankind. Adam was faced with a similar decision...to obey his God, or to join his wife in rebellion.....he deliberately chose to join his wife. The consequences were dire. Both were perfect and without the defect of sin until they had carried out the action.....(Rom 5:12) These are the sins that cannot be forgiven without sincere repentance......Manasseh proved that. He was doing what God detested and yet when the chips were down, he genuinely repented and followed through with his actions.....sinning that way no more. It is all God asks of us.

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that the Bible speaks of two kinds of sin? One we inherit from Adam, which is the propensity to do wrong even against our better judgment. Paul spoke of this...
"I find, then, this law in my case: When I wish to do what is right, what is bad is present with me. 22 I really delight in the law of God according to the man I am within, 23 but I see in my body another law warring against the law of my mind and leading me captive to sin’s law that is in my body. 24 Miserable man that I am! Who will rescue me from the body undergoing this death? 25 Thanks to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So, then, with my mind I myself am a slave to God’s law, but with my flesh to sin’s law." (Romans 7:21-25)

These momentary lapses are common to all of us.....and this is the sin Jesus came to forgive and to eradicate from humanity forever.

The other kind of sin is the one we practice willfully.....we already know that it is wrong, but it is not just a lapse in judgment...it is a conscious decision to commit a serious wrong. Like the devil did in the garden of Eden. He deliberately planned his moves knowing that it would cause death to mankind. Adam was faced with a similar decision...to obey his God, or to join his wife in rebellion.....he deliberately chose to join his wife. The consequences were dire. Both were perfect and without the defect of sin until they had carried out the action.....(Rom 5:12) These are the sins that cannot be forgiven without sincere repentance......Manasseh proved that. He was doing what God detested and yet when the chips were down, he genuinely repented and followed through with his actions.....sinning that way no more. It is all God asks of us.

Some sins are worse than others.....still, they are all sins and they are ALL covered by the Blood as far as Salvation is concerned....Anybody that sins on purpose will be chastised more Severely than one that sins by merely “ stumbling” and giving in to temptation due to weakness....just use your own childrenas an example .....if my daughter was to go out andclose track of time and come home too late , I would probably let her off with a stern warning....if I gave her a mandatory time that she MUST be home and she decided to just ignore me and do as she pleased despite my warning, I could guarantee that her punishment would be more severe......it’s like that...my daughter has the choice to be either wise or foolish— she would remain my daughter no matter what....
The “ willful sin” from Hebrews 10 that is at the heart of your confusion is the Damnable rejection of the Gospel where the Jews rejected the Blood Of Christ and continued putting heir trust in the Blood Of animals with their centuries-old rituals at the Temple that all along were merely a “ shadow” of the Actual Saving Blood Of Jesus.....animal sacrifices could “ never take away sins”....

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We are saved by his Grace if we believe in him. John 3:16
Even the Devil himself believes in him ? But the Devil does not abide in Him, that's the difference.

One has to abide in Christ Jesus to be Saved ! or you have not the Grace to be worthy of the Kingdom of God ! Se their is a List in the Bible of who they, who can not !
Such who are of this world can not enter, for they are not worthy.