Does the Tree of Life overcome the tree of knowledge?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why didn't God remove satan right away? Why did He send His Son to be a Sacrifice?

Free Will must be monumentally important. Any quick fix God would have done would have hindered it.

A Righteous God must consider Free Will limitation to be evil ..that includes imposing it on satan.

God set everything up so that you always have the Free Will choice to believe ..or not.

Sending His Son was the only way to keep Free Will intact and show us The Way to everlasting Life.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • God didn't want to force Christ's Perception on us ..He wanted us to choose it freely. FREE WILL. God doesn't put the apple in your hand. God sees the outcome, His Plan is based on the choices you made. Your choices mean something, you don't get to claim determinism at Judgement. It is your point of view where Free Will dwells.

• Adam and Eve got tempted to perceive good and evil the way satan does. To perceive without God involved IS the tree of knowledge. The beast system.

• You have the same choice as Adam and Eve. Temptation happens in the mind.

• The beast system is money, vanity, pride, greed, lust, nationalism.

• When God said we would die if we ate from the tree of knowledge ..He was saying we would have the perception of death ..satan's way of viewing things.

• satan's way: anything and everything without God involved ..that includes "good" intentions.

• The Gospel leads to The Truth ..that you need God in your perception(Life spirit). Gain access to the Tree of Life for Everlasting Life. It's about having God in your mind. Righteousness instead of self-righteousness.

• satan said they wouldn't die ..he represented death. He said their eyes would open ..they opened to his perception ..but closed to God.

• satan was created good with wisdom, he used his Free Will to become prideful and turn wisdom into death.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 3:22
And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

"One of Us" means the Holy Trinity

To become like the Holy Trinity means to have the ability to be about yourself using the corrupt perception of good and evil.

We take from the Tree of Life via Christ's Perception.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 65:1-3
I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.

2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;

3 A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;

Is God in your thoughts? Your perception? God has to be in your life somehow.​

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
death fruit from the tree of knowledge isn't about physical death ..it's about death perception that ignores God.

To be a beast is to love death and hate/ignore God. A beast is eating from the fruit of death perception.

The opportunity at life, in this reality, is only possible if there is Free Will to believe or not.

Belief isn't enough, demons believe ..you have to give your heart.
Christ needs possession of the heart to testify your sins belong on The Cross.
We can't save ourselves ..Christ is only going to save those that unify ..hand over your rotten life and let God have a say in what you are doing with it.

Christ is the only one with Life. You need to get connected to Him if you want to make it through Judgement.

The Tree of Life will burn the tree of knowledge with Righteousness ..it is why there will be a lake of fire. Your perception needs to be prepared for it.
Corrupt/lost perception can't handle God's Presence. It needs Life/Light. Physical flesh is going to be a problem. A renewed spirit is a ticket to a Glorified Body that is suited to be around God.

The Gospel (Flaming Sword) is God's Knowledge from the Tree of Life (Righteous Fruit). It wakes you to God's Perception.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
proverbs 8:36
But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

The beast/death perception has "love", but it is worthless "good" intentions.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Revelation 2:7 says we will only eat of the tree of life after the end of days. Not before.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Universal Observer is God The Father/Christ.
The Universal Wave is Christ/Holy Spirit.

Jesus had to Sacrifice before the Holy Spirit could Witness. The Universal Wave includes the Holy Spirit so the Holy Trinity has always been whole.

God causes wave collapse with The Word via velocity of the vector field ..time. Non-local waves are devoid of physical time. Everything physical has movement. We can't do absolute zero (no velocity).

Relativity IS locality ..God's Observation.

This place is setup for you to believe God on your own, without direct evidence, because God doesn't want to force His Perception on anyone. To do so would be limiting your Free Will. The ability to choose by yourself is the core of Free Will ..and reality.

God sees the outcome. The Plan is from the future based on what you chose. Your choice matters ..and you will be Judged on it.

The purpose of this reality is to choose Life or death ..FREE WILL.

Let's say you get direct evidence of God ..now what? You say "oh, well, I don't like that, but I know there is God now." Your choice has been made for you. Your Free Will has been limited.

81166537_10158192142008783_5251230644784070656_o.jpg

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When we entangle two waves, they are the same wave because they are connected to the Universal Wave.

God is causing Physicality with His Word. This place isn't possible without God.

Gravity/weight is from the amount of collapsed waves in a frame of reference.

Wave Collapse causes a scalar volume to form with quantum information assigned to it.

The reason we can't see God the Father is because He is in a higher dimension than what we can perceive. Christ is His representation (still God) for these lower dimensions. The plan and design are handed to Christ and He makes them happen with the Word.

God is all possible paths of causality. All possible paths are required for unobserved waves to display an interference pattern. All paths are virtually used at the same time. We know this because we get the pattern even when sending individual unobserved waves. Interference points to God because it is omnipresent.

Light uses all possible paths of the EM vector field to propagate. I don't think it is a coincidence that we describe God as Light. I think this network is directly tied to omnipresence.

Non-local waves are virtual ..not real. Wave collapse causes quantum information from God's Kingdom to have physical matter associated with it. Information can't be destroyed in the information paradox ..because it isn't even in this fallen reality.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You believe by taking on God's Knowledge and Perceive the way He does. Free Will is limited by direct evidence because it breaks your death perception.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think you are doting on some "special knowledge" that your imagination is generating, my friend.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adam was the first man with a Perception/Image of God.
Adam ate the perception/image of the beast.
  • We need the Perception/Image of Christ to gain The Way to the Tree of Life.
You believe by eating God's Knowledge (Fruit) and Perceive The Way He does. Free Will is limited by direct evidence of God because it breaks your death perception. The whole point of this place is to choose God's Perception instead of death ..on your own.
  • The New Covenant (Spirit of the Heart) is the Free Will Choice to Believe for Everyone ..not just Jews.
  • Free Will was always a thing, but you can't have the Choice to Believe unless you have Knowledge of God.
The Tree of Life is the Righteous Spirit of God that Witnesses our spirit/Perception/Image of Christ. It is what keeps us in The Book of Life.
Luke 9:60
Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and proclaim the kingdom of God​
A dead (spirit) can't hear Christ's Voice. It can't follow Him and perceive The Way He does.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A dead spirit can't perceive The Way because The Way requires perception of God.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did Adam cause this reality to become the tree of knowledge (death) by handing spiritual keys over to the tempter?

We have access to the forbidden fruit also, but something extra happened when Adam did it.
sin nature started.
corrupt flesh.
death started.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We gave away our Free Will CHOICE (God or beast) to the tempter and became spiritually blind (dead). The Free Will CHOICE became uncertain ..the core of this reality has an Uncertainty Principle.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Why do people persist in giving the tree in question it's wrong name? It is rightfully called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.