does the verse proof Christians Should go Knock on Doors and Evenaglize

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So, have you gone yet? Or are you tarrying? Still trying to find God? Still waiting for those 'precise' instructions? Just looking for reasons to do nothing?

I believe (Matt. 28:19-20) is pretty precise.

Stranger

It is so typical these days to see unbelief in those who call themselves unbelievers. I started my Christian walk with a visitation...

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is so typical these days to see unbelief in those who call themselves unbelievers. I started my Christian walk with a visitation...

Oh...that's deep stuff. What is it supposed to mean?

Stranger

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hears my voice, and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will eat with him, and he with me" (Revelation 3:20)
since JWs believe that we are close to the end despite. Matthew 24:36

does this verse proof that Christians Should knock and doors and give a wittness.
Evangelizing is a gift from God.
Not everyone has it.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 8:14 KJVS
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

The Holy Spirit will lead a spirit filled believer as to evangelization.

Am I saying that we are not to witness to every one? Yes.

Ezekiel 3:26 KJVS
And I will make thy tongue cleave to the roof of thy mouth, that thou shalt be dumb, and shalt not be to them a reprover: for they are a rebellious house.

When then do we witness?

Ezekiel 3:27 KJVS
But when I speak with thee, I will open thy mouth, and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God ; He that heareth, let him hear; and he that forbeareth, let him forbear: for they are a rebellious house.