Dog is injured (Updated: Dog went home)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dog had an accident, slipped in it, won't get up

Searching for an emergency vet, but need a miracle because no money for the vet

I don't know what to do

He is not my dog, but I am seen as the cause

Update: Dog has passed. Was likely actually a stroke.

Thank you for your prayers
You are dearly prayed for. It’s so hard when our pets get sick.
You are loved.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks all. I prayed God would take him and not let him suffer.

I believe he suffered a stroke. The dog has passed and he has been taken to his resting place.

The real one suffering is the owner. I don't believe he has ever had to see it before and considers the dog to have been "the only thing he had in his life"- so I ask that he is kept in prayer. He is not OK.

My heart is hurting for him. I take it he is not a Christian?
I only ask because having the most awesome dog (companion) for going on 16 years, I KNOW it would break me ... IF, I did not have Christ to hold onto as, He never leaves nor forsakes, the bottom of my own world would fall out as, I would have nothing else to place my faith or trust in. People and animals die, leave us. Jobs get outsourced, one can become homeless in the snap of a finger, etc. But if we have Christ, none of that should matter.

I am looking at his behavior lately with bladder control issues and thinking this is old age. He didn't yelp or anything to show he was in pain.

He is also 12 years and the life expectancy for his breed is 11.

Please pray for the owner, he is not doing well, and please have God put it on his heart I didn't cause it. I didn't do anything.

I know that situation is hard but I have trouble helping calmly and being proactive while being called many, many things.

This owner is hurting deeply and taking it out on you because you are there. You've done not a thing sister and I pray, right now that the owner will see reason, that God will soften his heart and open his eyes...
I hope you will be comforted sister, as well as the dogs owner.

I'm praying, now for your friend.
xo

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan
Dog had an accident, slipped in it, won't get up

Searching for an emergency vet, but need a miracle because no money for the vet

I don't know what to do

He is not my dog, but I am seen as the cause

Update: Dog has passed. Was likely actually a stroke.

Thank you for your prayers

I'm sorry to hear. Please don't feel bad.