Donald Trump says he will be a 'dictator'...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be fair, sometimes it's just called: "The doctor was wrong."

Yes, I can agree with that.

It's not a decision I have ever had to make and will ever make as there are no more children in my future other than grandkids as neither my fiance or I want anymore. I will be 50 next year and don't have the energy for a toddler or infant.

I do not envy those that must make that decision. I just want the decision for the medical aspect of abortion to remain between the woman and her S/O, her doctor and God. That portion of abortion should never be outlawed!

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He didnt do it the first time. And he had a rep house and senate at first.
Yes,if he didn't make America better after reversing corrupt policies put into play by traitors on the Left, the biggest corrupt Traitor illegally occupying the White House wouldn't have boasted he was overturning Trump's policies that empowered America's economy on his first day in office.
But he did.

Which makes that faction that claims Trump did nothing positive for America's economy and future, liars.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He didnt do it the first time. And he had a rep house and senate at first.

You have to remember that most people who back Trump believe he won the 2020 election. Trump had started this lie about the election well before 2020 and conditioned his followers to believe that it would be stolen if he lost.

They believe they lie and probably always will.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have to remember that most people who back Trump believe he won the 2020 election. Trump had started this lie about the election well before 2020 and conditioned his followers to believe that it would be stolen if he lost.

They believe they lie and probably always will.

There is no doubt the voting system has be methodically changed bit by bit over the decades to allow for increased measures of cheating…
However;
I do believe there was “wide spread” cheating on the democrats part. Beginning with Biden’s selection of an illegal unqualified VP, on into the ballot casting and ballot counting.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Donald Trump says he will be a 'dictator'...

Yep….on day one For one day….TO:
SHUT THE BORDER! Amen!

Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no doubt the voting system has be methodically changed bit by bit over the decades to allow for increased measures of cheating…
However;
I do believe there was “wide spread” cheating on the democrats part. Beginning with Biden’s selection of an illegal unqualified VP, on into the ballot casting and ballot counting.

I believe you to be wrong. So, I disagree.

Last edited:
Reactions: n2thelight

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Donald Trump says he will be a 'dictator'...​

In my short few years I've seen a variety of 'tators' come and go. It seems they all have a limited run contrary to what they imagine. Mr Hitler thought in terms of 1000 yr Reich (kingdom) I mean, that's grandiose to say the least, he eventuated in self implosion. It seems 'tators' all have similar qualities, ie they are Dic's......and all end up in the same bin, and now we have a hopeful 'tator' admitting to being a Dic.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The evidence that generally only conspiracy theorists seem to find? No thanks!

It’s not particularly news: that an individual seeking to be elected wants to be elected.

It’s not particularly news: That the majority IN the world are OF the world.

It’s not particularly news: Thugs have been on the “under the table pay-roll” of long standing “politicians”….and why they routinely have a sour reputation.

It’s not particularly news: for a born again Christian to know to “test everything”.

It’s not particularly news: All THEORIES of corruption Begin with a questionable Act.

It’s not particularly news: Investigating, is the very basic means to “test” a questionable Act.

It’s not particularly news: Cheaters hope to Not be discovered or held accountable for their Actions.

And it is not particularly news: Cheaters “caught” Cheating in a Presidential Election, receive a “feather tap” punishment. And IF Caught or Not, receive a handsome “payment”, for their dirty deeds.

If you are simply listening to the “modernly famous 24-7 media outlets of panels of unknowns yapping their opinions” and top down “talking points”…..you are not doing doing your due diligence as Gods own word teaches.

1 Thes 5:
[21] Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Glory to God,
Taken

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s not particularly news: that an individual seeking to be elected wants to be elected.

It’s not particularly news: That the majority IN the world are OF the world.

It’s not particularly news: Thugs have been on the “under the table pay-roll” of long standing “politicians”….and why they routinely have a sour reputation.

It’s not particularly news: for a born again Christian to know to “test everything”.

It’s not particularly news: All THEORIES of corruption Begin with a questionable Act.

It’s not particularly news: Investigating, is the very basic means to “test” a questionable Act.

It’s not particularly news: Cheaters hope to Not be discovered or held accountable for their Actions.

And it is not particularly news: Cheaters “caught” Cheating in a Presidential Election, receive a “feather tap” punishment. And IF Caught or Not, receive a handsome “payment”, for their dirty deeds.

If you are simply listening to the “modernly famous 24-7 media outlets of panels of unknowns yapping their opinions” and top down “talking points”…..you are not doing doing your due diligence as Gods own word teaches.

1 Thes 5:
[21] Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Glory to God,
Taken

Who says I listen to the 24-7 media outlets?

I have done my due diligence and I still do not believe that the election was stolen.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why ask me? My comment was prefaced with “IF”….

I have done my due diligence and I still do not believe that the election was stolen.

I question your understanding when you seem to not know the difference between an accusing statement and wondering statement.

God Bless you,
Taken

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I question your understanding when you seem to not know the difference between an accusing statement and wondering statement.

God Bless you,
Taken

I understand just fine.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not particularly news: People who accomplish goals are proud of their efforts and Like their share their accomplishments with others.

An others accomplishments are widely accepted, “IF” a person is agreeable to the accomplished result.

Cheaters are no exception, to be proud of their accomplishment of cheating and not getting caught.

Of course anonymity is always a clause a cheater demands before divulging HOW they have successfully accomplished their goal of cheating.

A very interesting article….of a Democrat Vote Cheater outlining HOW he does it.
The following is a Title entered on search that will bring up the article…

Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However;
One polling station showed how the election was stolen so to give Trump votes to Biden,a racist, and Biden votes to Trump.

The Dominion, love the name, voting machines were not allowed by Dominion to be investigated when the charge of tampering was levied. So a polling station did their own test before Dominion agents could collect the machine evidence.

Video of a point station employee pulling out boxes of "mail in" ballots didn't seem to matter to investigators either. Nor that boxes of mail-ins were found on the side of an Interstate shortly after the collection and counting closed.

Biden didn't win. The one factor those colluding to steal the 2020 election didn't bank on was this. No one who knows Biden is a racist,which is why his VP is cored but is not a Negro, would Believe Joey got more of the black vote in 2020 than did BHO in both of his elections.

But Trump would. And did.

Hear that, Corn pop?

But Trump haters love that a pro-late term abortion Traitor represents their interests.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not particularly news: People who accomplish goals are proud of their efforts and Like their share their accomplishments with others.

An others accomplishments are widely accepted, “IF” a person is agreeable to the accomplished result.

Cheaters are no exception, to be proud of their accomplishment of cheating and not getting caught.

Of course anonymity is always a clause a cheater demands before divulging HOW they have successfully accomplished their goal of cheating.

A very interesting article….of a Democrat Vote Cheater outlining HOW he does it.
The following is a Title entered on search that will bring up the article…

Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots

I will agree to disagree with you as I still don't believe the election was stolen.