Donald Trump says he will be a 'dictator'...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah ... the guy who makes all these big claims didn't end abortion at all. He pushed it off to others so he would look good ...knowing full well, abortion would continue.
The litmus test indeed . the elites have this world and the religoins and christendom .
SIE SOLUTION cometh . and it comes unto a world that trusted in men NOT GOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can see you have the right attitude about politics, at least, about the dangers of aligning with parties. That's a refreshing change. I confess I don't pray enough for our leaders. It's hard to sympathize with them when their bungling is so magnified by the press. But I suppose we have to look at them like any other sinner, through the eyes of Jesus, i.e. "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do." We tend to view leaders as excluded from that club.

I was a Navy brat so I was taught to respect the Commander-In-Chief without question, at least, outside my own head.

a bigger shame is how so many now trust in a love , a unity , an inclusive delusion that will merge ALL SIDES as one .
THE SOLUTION that is and has been WILL SOON merge them all into great darkness as one
as one to come against the true lambs who conformed not . BIBLE UP FOLKS , cause ya denomiations aint gonna help or save ya .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol - you think character attack is okay in private.

Well, I don't know if you're right, or if you're wrong—but it's okay because other people do it, or if I'm just being "squishy" because you don't agree with me about stuff, but I'm letting this go because, to be fair, your offense here has been far more slight than in other threads so far.

I wouldn't even have gotten involved if you hadn't said that Lutherans are Calvinists. :Laughingoutloud:

Idle words and, as always, stepping on somebody or their people

Spoken by a man of unity . Lets just stop correcting other denominations and just merge as one . THEY GOT MANY FOLKS NOW .
not this lamb . this lamb gonna expose them false doctrines and never unify at the table of compromise
for sake of getting along and fake unity . I can see it barney . I can see it . i worry for so many now
but i cannot wave a wand and change a mind . but i can continue to expose .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, and when the anti-chrst comes to power, he will do so by appearing to be the great man of the people, a great humanitarian with solutions to all of mankind's troubles.... and many who claim to be Christians will immediately jump on board.

And the catholics pope will act as false prophet declaring to the world that the son of perdition is actually a man of God sent by God and we should honor, follow, and respect him as a servant of God.

Of course it depends on what one's definition of "God" is... the god of this world (satan) or the Lord Jesus Christ

The son of perdition will of course not only be sent by the god of this world but will personally be possessed by satan himself.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, and when the anti-chrst comes to power, he will do so by appearing to be the great man of the people, a great humanitarian with solutions to all of mankind's troubles.... and many who claim to be Christians will immediately jump on board.

And the catholics pope will act as false prophet declaring to the world that the son of perdition is actually a man of God sent by God and we should honor, follow, and respect him as a servant of God.

Of course it depends on what one's definition of "God" is... the god of this world (satan) or the Lord Jesus Christ

The son of perdition will of course not only be sent by the god of this world but will personally be possessed by satan himself.
And the whole world is going to wonder after him and be entranced much like one of my friends. He carries gold in his pocked so he can get a flight or way to Jerusalem to worship this 'angel of light' as soon as he shows up, not in a cloud or with every eye seeing him, and walks around pretending...

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

What Christian denomination is serving Christ Jesus nowadays, Not One in fact !
They are all following the Anti-Christ system of this world !

The people will love the Ant-Christ for they will be under delusions and deceptions of such a grub. Nice bloke for sure, that's how they come across as, but they have no regard for anyone, not even themselves ! for they are weak ! easy blown about and have no roots in Christ Jesus at all ! They have no substance in fact ! so they can not endure ? like moths to a flame !

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The people will love the Ant-Christ for they will be under delusions and deceptions of such a grub. Nice bloke for sure, that's how they come across as, but they have no regard for anyone, not even themselves ! for they are weak ! easy blown about and have no roots in Christ Jesus at all ! They have no substance in fact ! so they can not endure ? like moths to a flame !
I was thinking about Daniel and living in Babylon under Nebuchadnezar. Out of all the people taken from Jerusalem and brought to Babylon, only 4 stood with God. Only 4 refused to bow to the system.

Even if we are brought under the anti-christ system it doesn't mean we have to agree with it. But it will make life very difficult.
I think we're already in it.

But no one ever said being a christian would be easy.

:D
Be a Daniel!
Hugs

Reactions: amigo de christo

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well, at least the people in them are striving to serve Christ, but the churches themselves are being torn apart by what has been unleashed..

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, at least the people in them are striving to serve Christ, but the churches themselves are being torn apart by what has been unleashed..
I honestly can't give an assessment of any of the churches today.
I don't attend any except the one in my house. And most the time there's only 2 here. Me and the Lord.
When I go to town which isn't very often, there are a few churches on the way.
But like amigo says, they all waiving those rainbow flags which represent PRIDE.
And I wouldn't feel comfortable entering into that den.
There may be others but I choose to keep myself out of the world, even though I have to live in it.
This forum is the closest to a church that I attend.
And even here there are all kinds of people. And we often tear ourselves apart over stupid arguments about nothing.
How many times we have to thrash out the Sabbath, or OSAS, or what denomination is better than another.
It seems like many just like to come here for the sake of controversy and argument.

Can you imagine inviting your family every night to dinner knowing that by the end of the meal there's going to be a food fight?
It gets tiring after awhile.
And a lot of times we lose good people because our desire to argue out weighs our desire for fellowship.
There is going to come a time when we won't have the ability to do either.
Cyber attacks, everyones talking about them, shutting down the internet, censoring sites.
Remember when covid was at it's peak and even here there were certain things we were told not to mention because it could get the website shut down by the CDC or some other such agency?

People have short memories.

We aught to come here to find friendship and laughter and joy. To celebrate and find strength in each other.
But instead it's like entering a wrestling match where no one ever wins and the battles just rage on.
Isn't there enough of that out there?

somebody glued that soapbox to my sneakers again..
sorry for the rant
Hugs

Reactions: amadeus

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I honestly can't give an assessment of any of the churches today.
I don't attend any except the one in my house. And most the time there's only 2 here. Me and the Lord.
When I go to town which isn't very often, there are a few churches on the way.
But like amigo says, they all waiving those rainbow flags which represent PRIDE.
And I wouldn't feel comfortable entering into that den.
There may be others but I choose to keep myself out of the world, even though I have to live in it.
This forum is the closest to a church that I attend.
And even here there are all kinds of people. And we often tear ourselves apart over stupid arguments about nothing.
How many times we have to thrash out the Sabbath, or OSAS, or what denomination is better than another.
It seems like many just like to come here for the sake of controversy and argument.

Can you imagine inviting your family every night to dinner knowing that by the end of the meal there's going to be a food fight?
It gets tiring after awhile.
And a lot of times we lose good people because our desire to argue out weighs our desire for fellowship.
There is going to come a time when we won't have the ability to do either.
Cyber attacks, everyones talking about them, shutting down the internet, censoring sites.
Remember when covid was at it's peak and even here there were certain things we were told not to mention because it could get the website shut down by the CDC or some other such agency?

People have short memories.

We aught to come here to find friendship and laughter and joy. To celebrate and find strength in each other.
But instead it's like entering a wrestling match where no one ever wins and the battles just rage on.

sorry for the rant
Hugs
But why not get together with the brotherhood of believers, we need the fellowship of one another and the internet is cold and bloodless to say nothing of some forums...

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Church is the Body of Christ within you and you abiding in Christ. once one is truly born again.
One is united with Christ Jesus !
To be Saved you have to be one with Christ Jesus in fact, for outside of that is truly not worthy of God !
One is Serving Christ Jesus first and foremost in your life ! not this world like the Churches do ! Bible talks about the Churches and what God has against them of old ?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

sorry for the rant
Hugs
I can relate to what you wrote (not just the quoted section). But it's hard to find fellowship with ones who aren't like-minded. For instance, I can love ones who do not believe Jesus is God, the Son. But I cannot fellowship in the Spirit with them. And likewise, I can't find equal ground for fellowship with ones who do mot believe that all scripture is God-breathed/God-inspired and accurate. Do I love them? Yes. But fellowship ....no. I can enjoy talking about regular life things...food, gardening, etc ....but we already have such polarized beliefs that makes fellowship on a deep spiritual level impossible.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But why not get together with the brotherhood of believers, we need the fellowship of one another and the internet is cold and bloodless to say nothing of some forums...
I don't have a home church and haven't for years. When I finally get the strength to try again, it's usually only a matter of 6 weeks to a few months before they reject me (or worse) because of my testimony. And I don't believe I should have to walk into a church and be the only person who has to pretend and never share the truth of their testimony. And people always say their church is different ..... they're not! (lol) It's always the same.

Reactions: amadeus and Ziggy

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Church is the Body of Christ within you and you abiding in Christ. once one is truly born again.
One is united with Christ Jesus !
To be Saved you have to be one with Christ Jesus in fact, for outside of that is truly not worthy of God !
One is Serving Christ Jesus first and foremost in your life ! not this world like the Churches do ! Bible talks about the Churches and what God has against them of old ?
How do you read this text then..
1 Corinthians 6:19
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have a home church and haven't for years. When I finally get the strength to try again, it's usually only a matter of 6 weeks to a few months before they reject me (or worse) because of my testimony. And I don't believe I should have to walk into a church and be the only person who has to pretend and never share the truth of their testimony. And people always say their church is different ..... they're not! (lol) It's always the same.
What do you present to the church in your testimony?

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump wins historic landslide in Iowa caucuses

Meaningless... if Trump gets re-elected, also meaningless as the nation is still under God's judgement which is WHY we have nothing but bad leaders and unchangable division

Jesus said a kingdom divided against itself cannot stand... it's just a matter of time before this nation fails.

It's all because the majority of what passes for Christianity in this nation is... false doctrine and is NOT of God.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you present to the church in your testimony?
In a tiny nutshell ....that I was born into multigenerational satanic ritual abuse and MK Ultra (governmental trauma mind control). Jesus came to me at age 10, called me by name and revealed Himself to me for a period of 3 years. I gave my life to Him at age 13. I am age 51 now and I have lived my entire life since then under threat, abuse, and persecution from the cult (in high places) for my choice to follow Christ.
There is A LOT more to my testimony. But that's a very short version.

• Love
Reactions: amadeus and Ziggy