Donbass regions want immediate vote to rejoin Russia Federation, US Himars kill civilians Donetsk

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The west's MSM has been telling people Russia is done, they have little left, so the missiles after the Crimea bridge was attacked, was a surprise. The bridge is also back working and the train section was not affected, so the glorious victory of Ukraine touted so highly in the press to stop Russia supplying Kherson and Crimea is a bust.

As is Russia running out of missiles. Or Putin near death. And any number of things said that turned out to be not factual. All that is government propaganda.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did John Paul Jones say?

After three hours of relentless gunfire between the two vessels, Jones slammed Bon Homme into Serapis, strategically tying them together. Legend has it that when the British asked if Jones was ready to surrender, he famously responded: “I have not yet begun to fight!”

After one of Jones’ naval officers tossed a grenade onto Serapis, causing severe damage, it was the British who ultimately surrendered. Jones’ surprise victory against the better-equipped British naval ship had turned him into an international hero.

Putin is no John Paul Jones!

This looks more like Hitlers Battle of the Bulge than Putin beginning to battle.

Given his use of munitions, this was probably a pause in advanced missiles to collect and prepare them for what by all appearances is an uncoordinated strike against mostly civilian targets, rather than a breakthrough strike to push back the Ukranian forces.

Putin will be able to wreak havoc with these missiles, but as the Ukranian forces are continuing to destroy the command, control and supply structure of Putin's forces- He will lose unless he goes nuke. You can't win a war by limited air and long range missile strikes. The past 7 1/2 months have only shown it steels the Ukranian people to fight harder.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The west's MSM has been telling people Russia is done, they have little left, so the missiles after the Crimea bridge was attacked, was a surprise. The bridge is also back working and the train section was not affected, so the glorious victory of Ukraine touted so highly in the press to stop Russia supplying Kherson and Crimea is a bust.

As is Russia running out of missiles. Or Putin near death. And any number of things said that turned out to be not factual. All that is government propaganda.

It may be. But an 80 missile strike is not a sign he has large reserves of hi tech missiles. Whether he has cancer or not, I do not know.

Russia Has Fired 1,300 Missiles in Ukraine This War, More Strikes Expected (newsweek.com)

Once again, using one of the most conservative estimates, Russia has already fired over 1/2 of the stockpile of advanced missiles like Iskandr, CAlibr, and the new hypersonic missile as well as others. Remember they cannot field any more of these because they can't get their hands on Western technology they need for these advanced weapons.

I find it amazing you discard western media when it writes positive about Ukraine and the west helping Ukraine, but accept it as gospel when they report Germany is down to two days supply of ammunition.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It may be. But an 80 missile strike is not a sign he has large reserves of hi tech missiles. Whether he has cancer or not, I do not know.

Russia Has Fired 1,300 Missiles in Ukraine This War, More Strikes Expected (newsweek.com)

Once again, using one of the most conservative estimates, Russia has already fired over 1/2 of the stockpile of advanced missiles like Iskandr, CAlibr, and the new hypersonic missile as well as others. Remember they cannot field any more of these because they can't get their hands on Western technology they need for these advanced weapons.

I find it amazing you discard western media when it writes positive about Ukraine and the west helping Ukraine, but accept it as gospel when they report Germany is down to two days supply of ammunition.
HA, this should not be surprising, the western governments are full of demonic doctrines of demons and are mostly all liars. Why should you believe and trust anything they say, they have proven themselves all unworthy of trust. Your throwing your lot in with them by your words of support, do not approve the lies of the enemies of God whom they fight against constantly now. My wish is for them, to reap what they always sow. May God bind them again in chains of restraint.
Psalm 2
Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,
3 “Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”

4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The Lord shall hold them in derision.
5 Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,
And distress them in His deep displeasure:
6 “Yet I have set My King
On My holy hill of Zion.”

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HA, this should not be surprising, the western governments are full of demonic doctrines of demons and are mostly all liars. Why should you believe and trust anything they say, they have proven themselves all unworthy of trust. Your throwing your lot in with them by your words of support, do not approve the lies of the enemies of God whom they fight against constantly now. My wish is for them, to reap what they always sow. May God bind them again in chains of restraint.

No, I know both sides lie!

but you have cast your lot with Moscow times and believe their propoganda as gospel truth!

At least the West has scores of reporters with boots on the ground. We can't say that about Putin and his thugs! He won't even allow his people free access to teh news from teh battlefield.

Maybe Putin isn't lying- because he simply is quiet to his nation about what is going on!

Why does a leader sack so many Generals in such a short time if the war is going well? That has never happened in history. So why do YOU SCOTT think the war is going well for Russia when they are acting like all other nations who were lsing the wars they were involved in?

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, I know both sides lie!

but you have cast your lot with Moscow times and believe their propoganda as gospel truth!

At least the West has scores of reporters with boots on the ground. We can't say that about Putin and his thugs! He won't even allow his people free access to teh news from teh battlefield.

Maybe Putin isn't lying- because he simply is quiet to his nation about what is going on!

Why does a leader sack so many Generals in such a short time if the war is going well? That has never happened in history. So why do YOU SCOTT think the war is going well for Russia when they are acting like all other nations who were lsing the wars they were involved in?
It is not the idea of me supporting Putin per say, it is much more that I do not support the evil politics and policies of the western governments.

And Lincoln changed Generals during the Civil War like changing his clothes, until he found one that could win.

'Lincoln replaced generals and changed the command structure of the army several times before he finally selected Ulysses S. Grant to take command. He had gained Lincoln’s confidence after winning crucial victories at Vicksburg, Mississippi, and elsewhere in the West.'

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not the idea of me supporting Putin per say, it is much more that I do not support the evil politics and policies of the western governments.

And Lincoln changed Generals during the Civil War like changing his clothes, until he found one that could win.

'Lincoln replaced generals and changed the command structure of the army several times before he finally selected Ulysses S. Grant to take command. He had gained Lincoln’s confidence after winning crucial victories at Vicksburg, Mississippi, and elsewhere in the West.'

Well tehn you either by default support Putin or should take a neutral stance if you hate both sides equally

I hate teh western politics probably as much as you. But the West is still the most free and prosperous in the wqorld. IOW it is the best of many bad choices still. Could change soon, but I would rather live in teh west still than in Russia , china, NK, Gabon, Brazil, Argentina and a host of other nations that lean or fall to teh left.

And Lincoln changed a high ranking general once! McLellan for Grant? Why? Because McClellan was failing!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Russia continued its missile strikes on Ukraine today.
Every day Russia does this, they set Ukraine back 10 days, so if Russia does this for a week, it pushes Ukraine into winter, and they wont be able to restore anything before the winter Russian campaign. This mentioned in the video. Which likely is a Russian goal, fight a winter war, with a very weak Ukraine. At least half the country is now without power. I have read the large power transformers are hard to get after they are destroyed.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
70,000 Chechen Troops joining the war with Russia in Ukraine.
NATO and Russia both view this as a must win war. One advantage Russia has though is they view this as existential, if they lose, the west will tear Russia apart. NATO likely to collapse, European common people do not wat this war to continue any longer as they see the ongoing complete economic destruction in their countries. Most businesses are having to shut down over energy costs.
Finland has also decided to not join NATO.
Russia plans to completely remake the Ukrainian government, which is of course what happens often in a major war, the winner institutes a new government.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every day Russia does this, they set Ukraine back 10 days, so if Russia does this for a week, it pushes Ukraine into winter, and they wont be able to restore anything before the winter Russian campaign. This mentioned in the video. Which likely is a Russian goal, fight a winter war, with a very weak Ukraine. At least half the country is now without power. I have read the large power transformers are hard to get after they are destroyed.

Well Russia has been striking the Ukraine every day with missiles. but as most of these missiles are on civilian targets, I can't see how it sets Ukraine back ten days a day from victory!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
70,000 Chechen Troops joining the war with Russia in Ukraine.
NATO and Russia both view this as a must win war. One advantage Russia has though is they view this as existential, if they lose, the west will tear Russia apart. NATO likely to collapse, European common people do not wat this war to continue any longer as they see the ongoing complete economic destruction in their countries. Most businesses are having to shut down over energy costs.
Finland has also decided to not join NATO.
Russia plans to completely remake the Ukrainian government, which is of course what happens often in a major war, the winner institutes a new government.

Well yes when one wins a war they get to make over the losers govt. So if Russia wins, they will remake Ukraine into a Marxist communist satellite of Russia again.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

See you just agreed with me with Lincoln. He found a general that could win.

So you subtly admit Russia is losing.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And even the gospel you hold to <Moscow times, admits Russia is running out of advanced weaponry due to teh sanctions of technology on them.

production on Iskander, Kalibr, Satan2, hypersonic missiles, the SU-57, T-90's and the T-14 Armata tank are all halted because they have no chips to finish them.

Remember this- Russia is now sending ancinet t-62 tanks to the front. Russia is the Ukraines #1 weapons supplier due to their soldiers fleeing and abandoning their equipment.

Ukraine is now fielding over 450 Russian t-72's and T-80's gathered from Russia!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Belarus is entering the war from the North on the side of Russia.
Forward to the 3 minute mark

I thought you didn't trust western media? I don't know if you follow Canadian prepper. I used to until He kept getting all this top secret info that turned out to be false that he reported on.

But if Belarus joins the war with boots on teh ground- it is a dangerous move by Putin. By bringing in foreign troops to fight, He is escalating the war.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And America is now sending AMRAAM missiles and France is sending Crotale missiles to counter Russia missile strikes on civilian populations inretaliation for hitting the Crimean bride and knocking it out of use for a time.

And Russians are facing much higher inflation than we are and loss of many modern technologies to sanctions. War is hell on everybody.

Over 750,000 Russian men of draft age have left the country instead of fighting Putins War.

Russia may stay warm, but they don't have the folks to make goods, harvest the crops, and run the stores

Can't sdpeak for Euro nations, but America is down to its strategic low amounts of ammo. Manufacturers have ramped up production of the weapons we use and send to Ukraine. They are now getting freshly made weapons.

Russia on the other hand is going to the barns to get old T-62's, Rusty AK-47's etc.

The Wagner butchers have suffered tremendous losses inUkraine.

Teh 300,000 mobilization according to Russian sources is just cannon fodder.

Belarus can be a problem for they can open a front near Kiev. But that opens the fighting to foreign troops and all bets may be off.

Russian oil exports are way way down. Many shippers will not pick upi Russian goods because of thew insurance costs.

If teh flow of crude from Siberia slows way down and they have to shut down some of the pipelines- it will destroy the pipelines! It took Russia almost 30 years to recover the production from Siberia after the 1992 shut down.

Russia is basically done. China, India, Brazil and Gabon will not come to Russias aid if the Ukraine breaksthrough onto Russian territory.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
they have said that, and we will find out if it is true or not! If it is true, Ukraine will be a wasteland and Russia will become a third world country from being a Pariah even to N.K., Brazil, Gabon, and China. If they go tactical, it could mean WW 3 and all the prophecies of Ezekiel and the kind of weapons could become literally true! Time will show us.

Setting aside the Media created world war that is now shoved into every TV Screen and Media outlet since Zelensky was given the world media to control starting about Feb 26th, and lasting for about the next 6 months...
Now , setting aside all this noise and confusion......just keep your eyes on China and Russia and Israel., as the rest of this is just the appetizer, as the big meal is yet to come.
Soon tho.

And getting back to the distraction in the Ukraine.....It will also be interesting to see how Putin attempts to stop Poland from being the continual enabler of Nato supplies, forces, armies, weapons, etc. @Zelenskyys-House.
Putin will have to stop this at their Border, or this "Ukraine invasion" will keep going and going round in circles.

So, How does Putin Stop Nato from continuing to go through Poland to supply Zelenkyys, army?
Will he invade?
He has to do something, as Russia does not have the funds.... the extant monetary reserve to keep chasing Zelenkyy's army around the Track.
And Zelenskyy already told Putiin before the "invasion" that he is not going to give up the leadership, or stop harming Donbass, or stop allowing Nato/USA to use the Ukraine to try to "corner Russia'" and take back The Crimea.

Putin just changed his top general, and he also recently fired Cruise missiles into a more "civilian" location in Odessa.....so, that proves that he's losing patience with this "process".

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, How does Putin Stop Nato from continuing to go through Poland to supply Zelenkyys, army?
Will he invade?
He has to do something, as Russia does not have the funds.... the extant monetary reserve to keep chasing Zelenkyy's army around the Track.
And Zelenskyy already told Putiin before the "invasion" that he is not going to give up the leadership, or stop harming Donbass, or stop allowing Nato/USA to use the Ukraine to try to "corner Russia'" and take back The Crimea.

Putin just changed his top general, and he also recently fired Cruise missiles into a more "civilian" location in Odessa.....so, that proves that he's losing patience with this "process".

Putin has been murdering civilians with missile strikes since day one.

If you can find the numbers you will also see that teh # of missiles is down and the # of advanced missiles is down, because Putin is running out!

And you must remember that teh Donbas oblasts brought that hurt on themselves by separatists revolting against Ukraine rule and receiving Russian advanced weaponry and troops and firing said weapons in to Ukraine outside of the Donbas portion of Ukraine.
\
As for cornering Russia, I guess NATO took seriously Putins claim to want to restore the old Russian EMpire which would require him to invade about another 12-15 nations. So it si wise to fight a proxy war with their weaponry in another country. Zelensky never asked for troops, just weapons.

Setting aside the Media created world war that is now shoved into every TV Screen and Media outlet since Zelensky was given the world media to control starting about Feb 26th, and lasting for about the next 6 months...

I don't know of any media outlet that calls this a world war, though if Russia accepts teh 100,000 NOrth Korean troops to fight and allows Belarus to attack Ukraine, it quickly could develop into a world war.

Now , setting aside all this noise and confusion......just keep your eyes on China and Russia and Israel., as the rest of this is just the appetizer, as the big meal is yet to come.

china is a paper tiger that has enormous amount of people to kill in a war! Its weaponry is no match to teh advanced weapons of the west. They have numbers and they look fierce but are nominal fighting machines.

The big deal that may be next biblically is when Russia and her allies move on Israel.