• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You "accepted it" when you Believed.
Yes, you beat to death the 1st part of the story but deny the 2nd part of the story.

The power of yes is the power of no. Having the power - and needed action - to pick up and receive - is the power - and needed action - to put down and decline to receive the gift. It's silly to say we don't have power in Christ that we did before we were in Christ. This is why Heb 10:26 says 'For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins;' for we retain such power AND there is no sacrifice (includind Christ's sacrifice) to cover this use of power, this action on our part.

Otherwise, you appeal to Ex post facto in denying the gift was ever recieved to begin with, that the person was ever saved to begin with. Peter rejected salvation 3 times. And thrice our lord reached out to save him after. Praise God!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes, you beat to death the 1st part of the story but deny the 2nd part of the story.

The power of yes is the power of no. Having the power - and needed action - to pick up and receive - is the power -

Salvation is Christ on the Cross.

That's pretty heavy lifting, but you can try it, if you think you can, Wrangler.

Better tho, to rejoice in the "Gift of Salvation" and the Grace of God that is a : GIFT.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Half truths are not true. If what you say was the full truth - the whole truth and nothing but the trith - universalism would be correct doctrine.

The Cross is where God meets the sin of man, forgives it, and applies "the gift of salvation".

To receive it, you have to believe it.

Universalism denies that the condition for Salvation must be met.
Universalism denies that "Faith is counted as righteousness", so, that means that Universalism denies Paul's Gospel, and ends up :

Galatians 1:8

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Cross is where God meets the sin of man, forgives it, and applies "the gift of salvation".

To receive it, you have to believe it.

Universalism denies that the condition for Salvation must be met.
Well, there you go contradicting yourself again. You can’t say there is nothing you have to do except X. That’s just a fancy way of saying one has to do X in order to be saved.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Well, there you go contradicting yourself again. You can’t say there is nothing you have to do except X. That’s just a fancy way of saying one has to do X in order to be saved.

There is : Salvation... And that is Jesus on the Cross, = John 3:16-17

There is the application of what Jesus "finished".... "It is FINISHED"....>Jesus said, from The Cross.

What is finished?

A.). 2 Corinthians 5:19

That "God was in Christ, not counting sins against us".

BUT, that is conditioned on "Believing".

So, you have the Gospel, that is "The Cross of Christ'.........preached........"for the preaching of the Cross is the POWER of God, unto Salvation".... but this has to happen........>"Faith comes by HEARING".......that Gospel.

If there is no Faith, then that Gospel that is God's power "Unto Salvation" does not happen for that person.

If i preach to 40 people in a room who are not born again....Im offering them the Cross of Christ, being "preached", that is "the power of God unto THEIR SALVATiON" is they HEAR IT by FAITH..........only = If they believe it.

Here is the bumper sticker. : "if you take Christ, God takes you". as that is John 14:6

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OSAS is false doctrine, untrue, not matter how it is worded.

Then "it" is finished does not apply to the work people must still do. Since believing remains an action that people - who are not Christ - must perform. "It" pertains to the work that Christ had the burden to perform to usher in the New Covenant, replace the Old. God, through Christ did his part. People - who are not Christ - have a burden of action in the New Covenant.

As I said, to complete the circuit.

So you will be saved,
if you honestly say, “Jesus is Lord,” and if you believe with all your heart that God raised him from death.

Romans 10:9 (CEV)

IF is often called the biggest word in the world. In the case of the New Covenant there are 2 conditions a person who is not Christ must perform in order to be saved. It is obvious to anyone who does not have a doctrinal axe to grind.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"you have to do works to stay saved".
Matthew 25: 41-43
Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’

Reactions: Wrangler

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
OSAS is false doctrine, untrue, not matter how it is worded.

There is a cult that is "osas".. Its based on the idea that God's Grace , which is the Cross of Christ is not powerful enough, not righteous enough, and not eternal enough to complete a person's salvation.
This cult teaches that the Eternal Life that Jesus gives the born again, is not actually eternal but is based on behavior.
So, this cult teaches that The Cross of Christ is only effective if you strive to be righteous and confess sin constantly, after you are saved.

This cult denies the Grace of God, and rejects Salvation as being a "Gift".

Philippians 1:6 says that God Himself is faithful to complete a believer's salvation, and the "osas" cult, denies this verse, also.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Matthew 25: 41-43
Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’

Try not to be that one, Patrick1966.

Instead, so this, and you don't have to worry about that anymore.

Jesus said...>"you must be born again".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are that cult! Nearly every thread you start is a variant of OSAS.

Rather than respond to the analysis of Romans 10:9, you come up with this. Amazing!

I belong to no cult.
I simple teach Pauline Theology that Jesus confirmed before Paul was in the Ministry.

Salvation, is eternal, because Jesus who is Salvation is eternal Life.
If a person has received "the gift of Salvation"""", then they have become joined spiritually to God and Christ, who are both, neverending.
So, the born again, is exactly the same...... because they have Eternal Life.

This is why this verse exists...

""" As Jesus IS, so are the born again, in this world"..

Jesus is Salvation. Jesus is Eternal Life. And all the born again are "in Christ", and are the same.
This is our Salvation. This is what it means to be Born again.
Its never ends because our Eternal Life never ends. Salvation : is to be born again into the Spirit of God by the eternal Holy Spirit of God, Wrangler.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I belong to no cult.
Yes, you do. Every thread reveals it. OSAS is your cult.

I simple teach Pauline Theology

I don't know what this means but Paul wrote Romans 10:9. You keep ignoring the many verses that God against your OSAS cult. Patrick quoted Matthew 25: 41-43. Your reply was non-responsive. Get passed the milk that those who believe will be saved. The meat is not lip service but action that reveals tested and true faith.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes, you do. Every thread reveals it. OSAS is your cult.

I don't know what this means but Paul wrote Romans 10:9. You keep ignoring the many verses that God against your OSAS cult. Patrick quoted Matthew 25: 41-43. Your reply was non-responsive. Get passed the milk that those who believe will be saved. The meat is not lip service but action that reveals tested and true faith.

WE can agree that someone who is deceived by the "OSAS" cult will be the one bringing it up on a Forum?
That would be you.

Also, R 10:9 says that confession is made unto Salvation, but being born again happens before you confess., as its WHY you confess.
See, there is no need to confess unless you belong to God, first. = born again.

And, i wrote an entire Thread on "Depart from Me, i never never knew you".

"Patrick" and "Wrangler" need to read it, as ive covered it already, in a Thread that is devoted to people who deny the Cross as Eternal Salvation.

Let me refresh that for you.

In that Verse, Jesus says, that if He does not know you, then you died unknown to Christ and will be told to depart.

So, as i explained on every forum to people who can't understand this verse, ...... its this...

If Christ lives in you... """""""If You have Eternal Life. It you are "one with God".... If you are "seated in Heavenly places", .. If you are a Joint Heir with Jesus and an Heir of God.....and if you have become the Temple of the Holy Spirit"....= .then Jesus certainly knows who you are.

Who is left that He does not Know, are fake Christians, fake believers, water baptized and religious but lost.... and yet are worried about commandments and self effort.
Its all those who Christ does not "KNOW".

Who is that?

Its the unbelievers., never born again.

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WE can agree that someone who is deceived by the "OSAS" cult will be the one bringing it up on a Forum?
That would be you.
Obviously, that’s not true since I did not start this thread. Your recent tactic is to advance the false doctrine BUT not use the name, OSAS.

IF one were to categorize my doctrine in this, it’d be NOSAS. :pfite: