DON'T eat the bugs!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All kidding aside, all of this about eating bugs, is what we are going to have for a food supply, by the time the UN, the WHO and the WEF continue their Agenda 2030.

Ground up bugs are already in pasta, flour etc. The FDA has allowable limitations of how much GROUND UP bug carcases can be in our food, as if we should believe that the mechanized processing of our food never goes past the FDA guidelines.

Imitation meat is now available in the Grocery chains and some restaurants.
Lab grown meats are a reality, looking for acceptable production methods.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What will happen if we maintain a diet of eating bugs?
It will make you sick!!
Our digestive systems were not created to digest bugs.
EDIT:
I haven't eaten any bugs.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That you know of o_O:phew:

The worst meal I’ve made for my husband: Unforgettable. First I scorched the fresh green beans which I had high hopes for. I Tried to save them hoping they didn’t have that scorched taste. They did. I had made country style steak with gravy and mash potatoes. My husband and I both scraped the green beans to the side thinking it was the odor of the scorched that was affecting our taste buds. The more we ate the steak, gravy and potatoes the more we both thought “no, there is a distinct taste here that has nothing to do with the green beans.” He tried to eat it to be polite. I tried to eat it to not be weird but could taste something was definitely not right. Then we both finally said it out loud “did a stink bug fall in to the steak and gravy?” No doubt a stick bug had seasoned my country style steak and gravy. The gravy had his stink bug smell. Most disgusting thing I’ve ever forced myself to eat, wishing later that I hadn’t. My husband doesn’t like me to bring it up saying it still makes him have to fight off the urge to gag.

Last edited:

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That you know of o_O:phew:

The worst meal I’ve made for my husband: Unforgettable. First I scorched the fresh green beans which I had high hopes for. I Tried to save them hoping they didn’t have that scorched taste. They did. I had made country style steak with gravy and mash potatoes. My husband and I both scraped the green beans to the side thinking it was the odor of the scorched that was affecting our taste buds. The more we ate the steak, gravy and potatoes the more we both thought “no, there is a distinct taste here that has nothing to do with the green beans.” He tired to eat it to be polite. I tried to eat it to not be weird but could taste something was definitely not right. Then we both finally said it out loud “did a stink bug fall in to the steak and gravy?” No doubt a stick bug had seasoned my country style steak and gravy. The gravy had his stink bug smell. Most disgusting thing I’ve ever forced myself to eat, wishing later that I hadn’t. My husband doesn’t like me to bring it up saying it still makes him have to fight off the urge to gag.
At least you survived. Don't overcook your vegetables. (I don't like overcooked vegetables.)

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
op: don't eat the bugs?
Couldn't they be nutritional?
All kidding aside, all of this about eating bugs, is what we are going to have for a food supply,
Could be, and there is Also this:

Edible insects may have superior health benefits due to their high levels of vitamin B 12, iron, zinc, fiber, essential amino acids, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, and antioxidants.
Author: Abby C Nowakowski, Abbey C Miller, M Elizabeth Miller, Hang Xiao, Xian Wu
Publish Year: 2021
-----------------------
Happy nutritional eating... :innocent:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One has to think deeper than the "shopping list".
WHY is it being suggested by the WEF that we will eat bugs? Time for more research. It's a well known fact that the WEF is attempting to depopulate the many herds of animals that we raise for slaughter for food.

Aside from all of us exhaling CO2, farm raised animal meat for food is also considered by the "global elite" as being a major contributor to their false claim of excessive CO2 in the atmosphere, of which according to them, it is the cause of "global warming".

So what is their alternative solution?
Ans. "Lab grown meat".

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reality is, with their goal to depopulate the earth from 8 billion down to 1/2 billion (500 million- Georgia Guidestones), there will be no need to grow and raise the necessary food supplies that we now do have.

KJV Rev. 9:13-19 speaks of 1/3 of men will be KILLED off on a specific DATE, see verse 15.
The question is, will it be by nuclear WW3?

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I hear locusts are good with wild honey.

John was clothed with camel’s hair and wore a leather belt around his waist, and his diet was locusts and wild honey. (Mark 1:6)

Locusts are like grasshoppers, right? Probably takes a lot of wild honey to choke those down.
ahhhhhh, yer jist put 'em in yer smoothie!