Don't know if this is the right place, But....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi D-
Pretty confidant Scripture Teaches, a living person, should not attempt to communicate with the Dead.
(Lev. 19:31)

Pretty confidant Scripture Does NOT Teach, Departed Saved Souls communicate or appear to a Living person.

Seeing "visions" of "ghostly spirit figures"... certainly may be TRUE....but Yet Scripture Teaches...
Gods sends His Holy Angel's, (agents to do Work on behalf of God), in the Likeness of men...not Ghosts.
(Heb 13:2)

People who claim to have "seen" ghosts/spirits...probably "have"; but I would caution on the side of "Satan mimicking".
(2: Cor 11:14)

Clearly our Earthly Eyes, are part of our corrupt body, and our entitlement to SEE holy spirits...to SEE God; is clearly AFTER we are Raised in an immortal Glorified Body.
(1 John 3:2)

Regarding MARY -
Who knows what she looks like? A Biblical description? A Biblical Photo?
A Biblical Statue? Or the imagination of men's minds?

Where IN Scripture does it Teach, Mary will come TO men or Among Earthly men; in a vision, ghostly spirit figure, or Speak ...
after her Earthly Death?

I believe your Answer is in Scripture... inasmuch to what Scripture Does Say and Doesn't Say.

Personally, I would "rebuke" a "ghost/spirit" appearance, as a Trickster demon.

Glory to God,
Taken
And yet I was filled with the Holy Spirit from the vision in hours long intensity (Galatians 5:22-23). I'm not about to deny the Holy Spirit.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet I was filled with the Holy Spirit from the vision in hours long intensity (Galatians 5:22-23). I'm not about to deny the Holy Spirit.

Not at All Saying to deny the Holy Spirit.

When did the Holy Spirt manifest itself To men, in the Likeness of a "ghost/spirit"...
Is the point.