Dr. Drew warns over marijuana studies revealing 'extremely worrisome' data

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a neighbor who is a regular marijuana smoker, daily use. He has developed bi-polar fits. I have had to inform the owner on more than one occasion that he sounds like he's damaging the apartment.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Chances of developing bipolar, schizophrenia disorders rises 50% after cannabis use, study shows​

Dr. Drew warns over marijuana studies revealing 'extremely worrisome' data
What is the base line?

If .05% were at risk, and if rises by 50% (if true), then the risk factor becomes .075%. I've seen a lot of research that shows the dangers of use by teens and young adults, while the brain is developing. After that is seems to drop significantly. I've also see a lot of rather slanted research to discourage cannabis use. But I think it's because "they" want to see people stick with the drugs "they" sell.

Much love!

• Love
Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the base line?

If .05% were at risk, and if rises by 50% (if true), then the risk factor becomes .075%. I've seen a lot of research that shows the dangers of use by teens and young adults, while the brain is developing. After that is seems to drop significantly. I've also see a lot of rather slanted research to discourage cannabis use. But I think it's because "they" want to see people stick with the drugs "they" sell.

Much love!
Not totally sure. I haven't totally read the article yet. I know the risks of marijuana use are new to studies as it is only recently entered the USA. I'll read it in a short while. But there is already evidence that it can cause hallucinations as it is a hallucinogenic drug.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not totally sure. I haven't totally read the article yet. I know the risks of marijuana use are new to studies as it is only recently entered the USA. I'll read it in a short while. But there is already evidence that it can cause hallucinations as it is a hallucinogenic drug.
Personally I see the trend of over-inflated reporting by those who are against the use already.

There are so many prescription drugs which people are replacing with cannabis. That's got to be making someone mad!

Much love!

Reactions: Nancy and dev553344