Dr Malone is saying covid is part of a CIA operation to depopulate the world

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A panel of international scientists has warned that humanity’s continued existence is at greater risk than ever before, largely as a result of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists set its Doomsday Clock at 90 seconds to midnight, the closest to midnight the clock has been since it was established in 1947 to illustrate global existential threats at the dawn of the nuclear weapons age.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may not pay directly, but you do pay. Taxes and the like. If they do manage to depopulate the world, it will create a massive, huge economic depression. I have read if the world population keeps climbing and heads over 8 billion, and if enough people learn of and start opposing their policies, the global elitists may try to create a ww3 nuclear war over Ukraine involving Russia. That will depopulate the world and think of all the suffering and starvation to follow, something they'd like to see happen.
If/when that would happen you can bet the global elites would have left this planet for the facilities they pre-planned and installed on our Moon, Mars, or as a space station.

They know most people know about their "secret" underground bases. Mt. Weather, Camp David, etc... Where after such a catastrophe they'd not be safe from people they insured now have nothing to lose.

They're Demons.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Malone’s calmly reasoned address points to long-standing coordinated actions consistent with the aims of the 1974 Kissinger Report. He reveals, without hyperbole, an orchestrated campaign to depopulate the earth, which has seen the media, the U.S. government, and the CIA collude with billionaires and the global, non-government organizations created to serve this agenda.

Countdown to depopulation​

Dr. Malone points out in his video address that “many of the things that were deployed” were “consistent with the public policy of the United States as it relates to population control.”

The recommendations of The Kissinger Report became public policy under President Gerald Ford, who in 1975 advanced National Security Decision 314, recommended here and recorded here.

READ: Dr. Eric Nepute calls on colleagues to oppose weaponized gov’t agencies at White Coat Summit

Dr. Malone noted both in his video address and the above-mentioned post that “the report indicates that global population must not exceed 8 billion human beings. Is it a coincidence that in 2020 total global human inhabitants reached 7.84 billion?”

This is a coincidence which seems ever more remarkable when Dr. Malone also recalls that many leading billionaires have repeatedly met to discuss the limiting of the human population.
I really hope you are not buying into this.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not really buying this idea. It's someone's opinion. I highly doubt depopulation is the agenda, when they are spending billions to trillions on poor people.
You are loved my dear , dear friend . But you are being decieved .
FOR NOW they are spending money on the poor . ITS all an appearance as though they CARE
for the poor . WHEN THE SYSTEM they REALLY CARED ABOUT gets into place , YOU GONNA SEE Exactly how much
they cared for the poor .
THEY USE the poor my friend . They also ROB from the people and STILL manage to KEEP most of what is PUT into the bag .
DO NOT TRUST IN MAN my friend . Do not trust in govts . Do not trust in their ever loving words .
CAUSE THEY FOOLING the masses .
You do realize the elites that pumped this message for a brave new world , a world that cares for the poor ,
WERE THE RICHEST ELITES .
YOU KNOW , those whose love has always BEEN money .
NOW WHY do you THINK george sorros would be behind such a move as this .
I mean the man has literally destroyed countries and got rich DOING IT .
IF HE and they really loved the poor , WHY DID THEY DESTROY so many lives and get so rich doing it .
NO sir . THIS is a langauge barrier . THEY USE the poor , they use ideas like it will be for the poor .
THEY are not about the poor . THEY are about the removal of even the middle class .
IF THEY LOVED the people they would have long given much of THEIR OWN MONEY . KEY WORDS THEIR OWN MONEY
and not money off the backs of others , TO HELP THEM .
NO SIR . THEY say its for the poor , BUT ITS NOT cause they dont care for the poor at all .
ITS TO GET AN ENTIRE GENERATION to support this mindset of theirs in order for the peoples
TO HELP them BUILD IN and SUPPORT THE NEW SYSTEM .
JUST wait . THEY LOVE MONEY my friend . THEY DESIRE POWER and control . THEY DO as they do
under the guise its for the peoples of the land and of the world .
BUT this IRON DIGITAL SYSTEM IS fast coming in and will take over all .
WHEN IT DO . THEY WHOSE LOVE was always money
AINT gonna be all about shelling it out for the very poor they said it was meant for .
SO TIME TO DEPOPULIZE . LESS MOUTHS TO FEED IS MORE MONEY FOR THEM . DONT TRUST GOVTS
DO not trust men . HOPE IN GOD ALONE , cause this world is being taken for a ride on the death train of delusion .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A panel of international scientists has warned that humanity’s continued existence is at greater risk than ever before, largely as a result of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists set its Doomsday Clock at 90 seconds to midnight, the closest to midnight the clock has been since it was established in 1947 to illustrate global existential threats at the dawn of the nuclear weapons age.

And a lamb of JESUS CHRIST is warning us all that humanities continued existance is at greater risk than ever before ,
BY OUR OWN ELITES . A monster of a digital system is on the rise and will not be the haven many thought .
THEY
DO
NOT CARE ONE BIT
about
HUMANITY . And that is a fact . Even many who support them will find themselves
TARGETS . What is and what is coming is the result of one THING .
Remember in the bible where it says the nation that forgets GOD gets turned into hell .
WELL what happens to A WORLD when it does so . The fan is about to get sprayed and a whole
mess of dung gonna fly .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They got folks duped . And folks are buying into anything and anyone who promises some kind of hope .
Men , govts , religoins , all buying into the hope of peace and safety in a one world pipe dream and utopia .
BUT JESUS IS GETTING TROD UNDER FOOT for this
SO my advice , DONT EXPECT PEACE N SAFETY IN THIS UTOPIAIN PIPE DREAM .
cause when churches rise as one
when the world and her religoins rise as one
AND JESUS GETS TROD UNDER FOOT for a lie .
WELL , lets just say that world gonna get turned into hell .
NOw i leave us with some firm and truthful words written long long ago .
BOUT the TIME they hollering peace n safety , SUDDEN DESTRUCTION COMETH UPON THEM .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all whose hope is in men and in some kind of govt to save ya ,
and give ya your hearts desire of this world peace utopian dream . BETTER FLEE THAT .
Cause SUDDEN DESTRUCTION IS ALL that is coming upon it . Better to live and to suffer with Christ and even die for HIM
than to live a king in this fallen hole . TIME to preach JESUS is all i have to say .
TIME to open them bibles and let all ensure ITS THAT JESUS WE BE A FOLLOWING .
Cause this world aint gonna get its pipe dream . SUDDEN DESTRUCTION IS COMING
and it is coming upon all who joined hand in hand with this false love utopian pipe dream lie that TROD THE DIRE NECESSITY
to BELIEVE ON CHRIST under foot . My advice . HOPE NOT IN THEM , hope not in this coming so called utopia
world peace pipe dream . HOPE RATHER IN GOD , IN CHRIST and get dug in those bibles .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
To all whose hope is in men and in some kind of govt to save ya ,
and give ya your hearts desire of this world peace utopian dream . BETTER FLEE THAT .
Cause SUDDEN DESTRUCTION IS ALL that is coming upon it . Better to live and to suffer with Christ and even die for HIM
than to live a king in this fallen hole . TIME to preach JESUS is all i have to say .
TIME to open them bibles and let all ensure ITS THAT JESUS WE BE A FOLLOWING .
Cause this world aint gonna get its pipe dream . SUDDEN DESTRUCTION IS COMING
and it is coming upon all who joined hand in hand with this false love utopian pipe dream lie that TROD THE DIRE NECESSITY
to BELIEVE ON CHRIST under foot . My advice . HOPE NOT IN THEM , hope not in this coming so called utopia
world peace pipe dream . HOPE RATHER IN GOD , IN CHRIST and get dug in those bibles .
Brother is spotted. Praise the Lord.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are loved my dear , dear friend . But you are being decieved .
FOR NOW they are spending money on the poor . ITS all an appearance as though they CARE
for the poor . WHEN THE SYSTEM they REALLY CARED ABOUT gets into place , YOU GONNA SEE Exactly how much
they cared for the poor .
THEY USE the poor my friend . They also ROB from the people and STILL manage to KEEP most of what is PUT into the bag .
DO NOT TRUST IN MAN my friend . Do not trust in govts . Do not trust in their ever loving words .
CAUSE THEY FOOLING the masses .
You do realize the elites that pumped this message for a brave new world , a world that cares for the poor ,
WERE THE RICHEST ELITES .
YOU KNOW , those whose love has always BEEN money .
NOW WHY do you THINK george sorros would be behind such a move as this .
I mean the man has literally destroyed countries and got rich DOING IT .
IF HE and they really loved the poor , WHY DID THEY DESTROY so many lives and get so rich doing it .
NO sir . THIS is a langauge barrier . THEY USE the poor , they use ideas like it will be for the poor .
THEY are not about the poor . THEY are about the removal of even the middle class .
IF THEY LOVED the people they would have long given much of THEIR OWN MONEY . KEY WORDS THEIR OWN MONEY
and not money off the backs of others , TO HELP THEM .
NO SIR . THEY say its for the poor , BUT ITS NOT cause they dont care for the poor at all .
ITS TO GET AN ENTIRE GENERATION to support this mindset of theirs in order for the peoples
TO HELP them BUILD IN and SUPPORT THE NEW SYSTEM .
JUST wait . THEY LOVE MONEY my friend . THEY DESIRE POWER and control . THEY DO as they do
under the guise its for the peoples of the land and of the world .
BUT this IRON DIGITAL SYSTEM IS fast coming in and will take over all .
WHEN IT DO . THEY WHOSE LOVE was always money
AINT gonna be all about shelling it out for the very poor they said it was meant for .
SO TIME TO DEPOPULIZE . LESS MOUTHS TO FEED IS MORE MONEY FOR THEM . DONT TRUST GOVTS
DO not trust men . HOPE IN GOD ALONE , cause this world is being taken for a ride on the death train of delusion .
Yes they sure do play the Game well in fact ! because they are not amateurs they are Professionals at all such.

When one understands or has a handle on the workings of criminal intent and then if you understand the top end of town the criminal intent, that of real criminal intent that is done the like a Professionals, they covers their tracks well or so in a way that they can not be convicted ?

When you understand how a Pro assassin works, they cover themselves well, or so as not to be convicted.

Look at the history of all the greatest criminals, something can be learnt from all that, my wife loves reading such books and shows.

When it comes to political ? well that is the biggest criminal intent and they work so as too lead people astray they spend billions on deceptions in fact ! That is the Key to Political intent in fact ! it's all about delusions and deceptions first and foremost !

Our Government's have Professional con men who are payed millions a year in the art, it's a science ! and the Leader of the Government is a pro in peddling lies, our QLD Premier was boasting of that she was a champion at debating class at school and then Mastered in that field. So that's how she got the top Job as Premier in fact. not that she is good in anything other field, but a stupid fool in fact, but can get away with so much that it's astounding, it's outright criminal, just like Obama and Biden is, what they pay the Media off with must be astounding !

We once had a PM Bob Hawk, who was playing up on his wife and got away with it all for years ! How the hell can such of got away with it all ! well the Media are payed off or fear for their lives or job if they expose the truth ? just like with Obama and Biden, such people are Mr Sheen the polish shine can not be tarnished regardless for the media does not expose anything on them, they are just like Hitler or any other Communist that are idolised like gods in fact by all of the simple minded fools who have idols !

Anyone who has idols is a fool in fact, Bible is direct on that account. but TV peddles such nonsense 24/7 ! Singers etc but they do not even know the person in fact ? sure respect the talent they have but don't idolise them, for that is a deception and delusion !

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes they sure do play the Game well in fact ! because they are not amateurs they are Professionals at all such.

When one understands or has a handle on the workings of criminal intent and then if you understand the top end of town the criminal intent, that of real criminal intent that is done the like a Professionals, they covers their tracks well or so in a way that they can not be convicted ?

When you understand how a Pro assassin works, they cover themselves well, or so as not to be convicted.

Look at the history of all the greatest criminals, something can be learnt from all that, my wife loves reading such books and shows.

When it comes to political ? well that is the biggest criminal intent and they work so as too lead people astray they spend billions on deceptions in fact ! That is the Key to Political intent in fact ! it's all about delusions and deceptions first and foremost !

Our Government's have Professional con men who are payed millions a year in the art, it's a science ! and the Leader of the Government is a pro in peddling lies, our QLD Premier was boasting of that she was a champion at debating class at school and then Mastered in that field. So that's how she got the top Job as Premier in fact. not that she is good in anything other field, but a stupid fool in fact, but can get away with so much that it's astounding, it's outright criminal, just like Obama and Biden is, what they pay the Media off with must be astounding !

We once had a PM Bob Hawk, who was playing up on his wife and got away with it all for years ! How the hell can such of got away with it all ! well the Media are payed off or fear for their lives or job if they expose the truth ? just like with Obama and Biden, such people are Mr Sheen the polish shine can not be tarnished regardless for the media does not expose anything on them, they are just like Hitler or any other Communist that are idolised like gods in fact by all of the simple minded fools who have idols !

Anyone who has idols is a fool in fact, Bible is direct on that account. but TV peddles such nonsense 24/7 ! Singers etc but they do not even know the person in fact ? sure respect the talent they have but don't idolise them, for that is a deception and delusion !
The world gonna do as the world gonna do . the false religoins gonna do as the false religoins gonna do
and THEY WILL MERGE as one under this LIE and do as they gonna do .
But mark my words , LAMBS GONNA DO AS JESUS SAID TO DO . count the cost cause stuff is about to get real harsh
against the true non conforming lambs .

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The world gonna do as the world gonna do . the false religoins gonna do as the false religoins gonna do
and THEY WILL MERGE as one under this LIE and do as they gonna do .
But mark my words , LAMBS GONNA DO AS JESUS SAID TO DO . count the cost cause stuff is about to get real harsh
against the true non conforming lambs .
I am standing up too all such evil regardless, as i am not afraid to be killed for standing up for Christ Jesus. i would rather that than to be a Slave to Sin or have people we love become slaves to Sin.
I would rather die as a man than a mushroom.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am standing up too all such evil regardless, as i am not afraid to be killed for standing up for Christ Jesus. i would rather that than to be a Slave to Sin or have people we love become slaves to Sin.
I would rather die as a man than a mushroom.
Yet many choose to sit under the MUSHROOM theologies and teachings of men .
And how does a mushroom thrive and grow . KEEP IT IN THE DARK and WELL FED WITH DUNG .
MUSHROOM theology .