Dreams

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have had dreams about tornados about every night for like a month now. And there is this bad tornado threat around my family today in Texas. I'm trying not to give too much effort in my dreams anymore and I am just trusting God more with my family, but please keep Texas/Lousiana in prayer today. There are supposed to be some long lasting tornados on the ground today according to the weather.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Annnd I should really just trust God. My sister said todo did not fly by her window. Lol. So though I am sure there were tornados down south today, I feel blessed my family are safe. Constant tornado dreams put me uneasy. But I also have to remember any time I travel (which we just got back from Texas) I have tornado dreams. I guess I do get afraid of them a little bit. You can't evacuate from a tornado like you can a hurricane. This past year I think, there was a record number of tornados that touched down in Indiana. All were like 30 minutes from where we lived! God protects my family and me. So get behind me Satan!!!!