Dutch globalists closing farms, killing livestock to reduce the nitrogen emissions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How utterly ridiculous !

It makes me laugh to see so little understanding of ppl.

There is NO global warming !

There is balderdash spilling down the hills of universal globalist and may it flood inside the doors of their homes !

This world winks at the ignorance of ppl to buy carloats of manure but God NO LONGER WINKS AT THIS IGNORANCE OF MEN !

Life ,heaven and earth WILL PASS AWAY but the word of God standeth sure and will all be fulfilled !!!!!!!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(((((((((( HUGS))))))))))))
AND
SMILES.

Until a new day ......good night all.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Longer a Conspiracy Theory: Dutch Farmers Must Make Way for Asylum Seekers - Europe Reloaded

The Dutch export a lot of food, until the globalist WEF puts a stop to that.
There is also the 'great replacement' where globalists want the current populace of Europeans countries gone, and replaced with immigrants. We also are experiencing that here, what with Biden and democrats open border plans of their 'Open Society'

So where will the Europeans go? Will they migrate to the Middle East where most of their migrants come from?

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So where will the Europeans go? Will they migrate to the Middle East where most of their migrants come from?
I think the idea is they will die out and be replaced. Even Elon Musk is warning the western world that they need to have a lot more babies, that depopulation of nations is their great threat to their continued existence.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you ever have the chance to sit down and read the theories of the actual God Father of Global Warming, you'll laugh at the hypocrisy of the west. Both theories were hijacked and the myth created. CO2 seemed like a good idea at first, then like all scientists he shelved that idea as bogus and came up with an idea that actually makes sense. But not due to cow flatulence at all.

The ocean bottoms is a continues cycle of death and downfall of everything above that sinks to the bottom every minute of every day. This rain settles on the bottom and gets covered up with everything else falling, dead, dying, continuous and never ending. As the debris gets covered up from above, decomposition creates .... methane gas. as the methane gas gets covered the pockets grow larger. The debris from above rains continual until a natural cause releases all that methane. A simple bottom earthquake. Suddenly releasing tons of methane that overwhelms the atmosphere .... Nothing can stop the release and nothing can withstand the over saturation. That has occurred in ancient history.

In other words, if every living being on the planet ate beans for lunch and passed gas at the exact same moment, it would never challenge this natural occurrence. We simply cannot brrrrrrt our way to extinction. But deep water earthquakes could very well wreck our day.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the idea is they will die out and be replaced. Even Elon Musk is warning the western world that they need to have a lot more babies, that depopulation of nations is their great threat to their continued existence.

Well this would take many many generations to happen. Japan has had a - birth ratre for quite a while and they are not in any danger of being depopulated by Japanese people.

This would be a very very long view of Europe ( like maybe 9-1000 years at the earliest)

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Instead of closing farms and killing livestock, LGTBQ+ Propagnda should be reduced, they are more of a threat than livestock.

And we need to livestock to survive.

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Ground insect “additive” is now in pizza, pasta and cereals across the EU​

WEF goal is to shut down the European farms and get the people to eat the bugs.
As you see, the European governments enthusiastically comply with WEF. They are all very heavy believers in man caused climate change destroying the earth, as are most democrats in the US, which is why they want everyone to just eat bugs and no meat products.

Will people in the US enthusiastically eat insect powders mixed into all processed foods, like they do in the EU?
How about you folks from Britain?

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

If you're in the EU, you may have been eating bugs and not know it. But now you do!
Idea is avoid processed foods, buy from farmers, but maybe you can't.
Do the foods have to be labelled as having insect proteins?
This stuff could find its way into cereal, breads, pizza, chips, anything that gets mixed ingredients

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As part of the WEF policy goals, bugs are now on the menu all over the EU, including school lunches
Bugs have been on the menu in Asia and Africa and parts of S. America and micronesia for centuries.

Why they are doing it is bogus, but bugs are mega proteins.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Real meat" will one day be unavailable to the middle class, IMHO....we'll get bugs and fake meat :eek:

Reactions: Scott Downey

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dug out of the snow yet?
Yeah, still have some in my yard but, most is gone...we have wind chill warnings today. We've been in the lower mid teens but, I'm sure we will see some below zero's too. Thanks for asking :)

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, still have some in my yard but, most is gone...we have wind chill warnings today. We've been in the lower mid teens but, I'm sure we will see some below zero's too. Thanks for asking :)

Don't worry, spring is around the corner .....Of course the Ground Hog, yesterday said six more weeks and the storms on the lakes are not over yet......

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't worry, spring is around the corner .....Of course the Ground Hog, yesterday said six more weeks and the storms on the lakes are not over yet......
Lol, no worries and, lake effect snow seems to NEVER end. But it makes one tougher slogging through these Northern winters. Out in the countryside, winter is beautiful! But boy it sure does get old even though can be beautiful as our winters are so long. Praise God...we can at least MOVE the snow...i sure feel for those living in areas that have hurricanes, tornados, mud slides, forest fires, tsunamis...Yes, Spring is around the corner! :spring:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, no worries and, lake effect snow seems to NEVER end. But it makes one tougher slogging through these Northern winters. Out in the countryside, winter is beautiful! But boy it sure does get old even though can be beautiful as our winters are so long. Praise God...we can at least MOVE the snow...i sure feel for those living in areas that have hurricanes, tornados, mud slides, forest fires, tsunamis...Yes, Spring is around the corner! :spring:

I always liked to get out of Syracuse to see what the real folks were doing to enjoy the snow. New York was interesting. Had a friend that I worked with to restore a home built in 1810. We would remove plaster walls and would stop because the original owners had a carriage or stagecoach stop business. people would tack letters and newsprint on the walls. The next owner would plaster over everything on the walls. We were required to save the letters and newsprint because of the historic importance of what we found. There were a lot of interesting documentation we found along the way. You learn real history that way ....

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I always liked to get out of Syracuse to see what the real folks were doing to enjoy the snow. New York was interesting. Had a friend that I worked with to restore a home built in 1810. We would remove plaster walls and would stop because the original owners had a carriage or stagecoach stop business. people would tack letters and newsprint on the walls. The next owner would plaster over everything on the walls. We were required to save the letters and newsprint because of the historic importance of what we found. There were a lot of interesting documentation we found along the way. You learn real history that way ....
Oh wow. Do you work with the Historical Preservation Society? I once knew someone just starting out in that area. Oh yes, I bet you really do see a lot of history! Did you once live in Syracuse?