Earthquakes...what They Really Mean?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Revelation 6:12 (666) And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

An earthquake shakes the ground. What is the ground?​

Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life: and man became a living soul.

So a great shaking of the ground could be when He rattles 'dem bones! I know that I have used that word "shaken" to describe the feeling I have when His Spirit has revealed something and that was before I understood the following....I truly felt shaken.​

Ezekiel 37:7-11 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them. Then said He unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. So I prophesied as He commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army. Then He said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

That shaking, when the Spirit of life enters them and they stand upon their feet, is written of......​

Revelation 11:11-12 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, "Come up hither." And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

The question is...when is that shaking? Is it future, past or present? Using the formula of the 3 1/2 days being 3,500 of God's years, counting back from 2009 puts us at 1491 BC....the beginning of the Exodus! Are we now in our Exodus, are we in the wilderness being proven? Are the bones coming together forming God's great army?​

lecoop

May 21, 2008
Revelation 6:12 (666) And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

An earthquake shakes the ground. What is the ground?​

Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life: and man became a living soul.

So a great shaking of the ground could be when He rattles 'dem bones! I know that I have used that word "shaken" to describe the feeling I have when His Spirit has revealed something and that was before I understood the following....I truly felt shaken.​

Ezekiel 37:7-11 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them. Then said He unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. So I prophesied as He commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army. Then He said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

That shaking, when the Spirit of life enters them and they stand upon their feet, is written of......​

Revelation 11:11-12 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, "Come up hither." And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

The question is...when is that shaking? Is it future, past or present? Using the formula of the 3 1/2 days being 3,500 of God's years, counting back from 2009 puts us at 1491 BC....the beginning of the Exodus! Are we now in our Exodus, are we in the wilderness being proven? Are the bones coming together forming God's great army?​

Whirlwind, what on earth have you been eating or smelling? Have you HEARD the two witnesses? Have you SEEN the events of the 6th seal? No, of course not, because these things are FUTURE to us. There IS NO furmula of making the 3 1/2 days into years. John wrote days and John MEANT days.
I don't know where you are, but I am in the US, serving God. I am not going through any Exodus. But soon, we will all be OUT OF HERE. Then, we will have existed planet earth!

Coop

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Whirlwind, what on earth have you been eating or smelling? Have you HEARD the two witnesses? Have you SEEN the events of the 6th seal? No, of course not, because these things are FUTURE to us. There IS NO furmula of making the 3 1/2 days into years. John wrote days and John MEANT days.
I don't know where you are, but I am in the US, serving God. I am not going through any Exodus. But soon, we will all be OUT OF HERE. Then, we will have existed planet earth!

Coop

We ARE the "two witnesses," so yes....I've seen and heard them. :)

As far as the formula for day into years....

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.​

As far as "going through any Exodus".....Are you being fed manna? Are you being proven? Are you being led by our Father? Are you heading to the promised land?

Editing in.....we aren't going anywhere Coop. He dwells in us...walks in us. We either dwell in heaven or dwell in earth BEFORE we physically die.

Dane01

Apr 14, 2010
South Carolina
GOD doesn't operate in time like we do. Time is such a powerfully thing in our " dimension" it plays a part in everything. But GOD is the creator of time so he is not bound to it like we are. He operates around it. It's a hard concept to grasp but there is no formula for "heaven days"

JarBreaker

Apr 6, 2010
So are you saying you agree with the formula

A prophetic day in creation is what the quote is referring to, this is why Adam was told, "in the day that you eat of it, you shall die" ... he lived 930 years.

Whether or not it applies to revelation isnt something I touched on.

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
Btw, we've had an incredible amount of 6.0 and above earthquakes over the past 3 months alone. Just had a 7.4 today in Indonesia.

freeman4

Dec 20, 2009
Those Earth Quakes are warnings of things to come. We have even had one here in Texas around Austin about a week ago.Registered 4.0. We just need to be prepaired.

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
A 4.0 is nothing compared to +6.0. And there have been an incredible amount of 6.0s over the past 3 months alone. Signs are everywhere folks.