... Easier in a GROUP, than One by One ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DISCLAIMER: ...

To: @Zachary, and others

Some people don't realize the government is MONITORING YOU, is able to TRACK YOU and EVERYONE YOU ASSOCIATE WITH:

Rev. 13:10 If any one is to be taken captive,
to captivity he goes; ...

... so I KNOW, -- LET'S ALL GATHER TOGETHER IN ONE LOCATION, and they'll be LOTS of messaging WITH OTHERS who we've encouraged to join us, so that when the government ARRESTS US, they'll EASILY be able to follow those leads and ARREST OUR FRIENDS!

Did you think that Wuhan Virus "CONTACT TRACING" was for a FLU? -- Of course I'll let the government know where I go, what I do, and who I associate with!

Personally, I WILL NOT go where others gather , -- and this includes at a "RALLY" where there will be MORE UNDERCOVER AGENTS with CAMERAS for FACIAL RECOGNITION than attendees, plus undercover police cars cruising the vicinity capturing all the license plate numbers of all the vehicles to FURTHER trace those attendees.

And I will fill out a FALSE "Name/Phone-number" when I enter a business establishment.

But you do what you want, and good luck. :)
Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: marks and pompadour

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DISCLAIMER: ...

... I'm reminded of the "T-Shirt" which said: If they outlaw firearms, then I'll be an outlaw.

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

Better to obey GOD, than man.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: pompadour

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... so when the government attempts to pry into your personal business:

Proverb 12:23 A prudent man conceals his knowledge,
but fools proclaim their folly.

... and despite what the government tells you to do, -- don't get the "Vaccination" unless you want to end up as the renown boxing champion "Marvelous Marvin Haggler":

-- And if you search the Dishonest Media, they quite conveniently omit the "coincidence" of his death with his "vaccination".​

Fools? FOOLS?!?! We don't need no stink'in fools 'round here. -- But they ARE welcome to do what the government tells them to do, including taking the "vaccine".
Bobby Jo

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I assume they are watching everything we do. I could care less. They can waste all of their resources and time watching me if they wish. I’m not a bad guy so I have nothing to fear! The wicked run in fear when no one is chasing them. The worst they can do is kill me and let me be with my Lord. I’m just glad that we are not living through a horrendous persecution. I’ve been reading Foxes book of martyrs. Wow is all I can say to that.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... so several things seem "awkward":
  • there's some non-authority guy directing the Citizen Journalist to go back where he came from, without regard for his own "safety"
  • there's an apparent Store Employee standing in the Store Entrance as though he's a "Greeter", without regard for his own "safety"
  • there's a body on the outside of the opposite entrance with no blood pool
  • there's a second body in the drive lane with no blood pool
  • when the Citizen Journalist looks into the store there's another body with no blood pool
  • when the Citizen Journalist starts to enter to store, TWO SHOTS ring out
  • the Citizen Journalist IMMEDIATELY RUNS from store, but the two other men just stand there as though IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY
  • when the Citizen Journalists videos the SWAT Members, they're standing around as though it's COFFEE & DONUTS
  • when the SWAT Members see the Citizen Journalist, some TEN OFFICERS push him from the vicinity asserting that it's for his "safety"
  • if "SAFETY" were a concern, they should have their guns drawn and facing the Store, with maybe ONE officer advising the Journalist
  • IMMEDIATELY after the "NEWS" broke, Biden announced NEW STRICT GUN CONTROL MEASURES.

Given all the above, it makes a person wonder if the TWO SHOTS were to prevent this Citizen Journalist from discovering their Play Acting, and that the bombing (Murrow Building); 9-11 (Twin Tower); school shooting (Sandy Hook); gay bar (Orland); Christmas party (San Bernardino); social gathering (Las Vegas); etc., etc., etc., are each designed to achieve one goal.

And we're so gullible we keep believing each and every lie, -- then when we find out we've lied to, we still believe the next lie.

And don't get me wrong, -- some "scenes" are play acting; but others actually include murdering innocent civilians. And at the same time we're doing this, don't forget that Putin came to prominence when he "handled" the 2002 "school-hostage" situation where out of 882 hostages, some 763 were "rescued", and some 42 of 44 terrorists were killed. And of course Putin's approval rating soared to 85% and he became the next President of Russia. But we shouldn't forget the fact that this too was a contrived government event (False Flag).

Last edited:

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll admit that video was weird. The guy in the store entry just typing on his phone while bodies lay in the store and on the street. Would he really be just surfing the web while shots are going off in the store? I would think the average person would be running for their lives.