Easter dining table decorating ideas

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah that's what I thought too. I think I would have to buy them for decoration. But they do really say happy Easter as a decoration. And the eggs mean something for Easter:

Eggs represent new life and rebirth, and it's thought that this ancient custom became a part of Easter celebrations. In the medieval period, eating eggs was forbidden during Lent (the 40 days before Easter) so on Easter Sunday, tucking into an egg was a real treat! Why do we eat eggs at Easter? | English Heritage

I think it is also important to let the kids color prepared hard boiled eggs too. It gets them into the spirit of Easter and making it a happy time for them.
Interesting article..
- about eggs & Easter.

Jennifer Rogers

Mar 10, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah that's what I thought too. I think I would have to buy them for decoration. But they do really say happy Easter as a decoration. And the eggs mean something for Easter:

Eggs represent new life and rebirth, and it's thought that this ancient custom became a part of Easter celebrations. In the medieval period, eating eggs was forbidden during Lent (the 40 days before Easter) so on Easter Sunday, tucking into an egg was a real treat! Why do we eat eggs at Easter? | English Heritage

I think it is also important to let the kids color prepared hard boiled eggs too. It gets them into the spirit of Easter and making it a happy time for them.
Oh! Thank you. I will remember :D

Reactions: dev553344

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know Easter is of Pagan origin incorporated into Christianity to draw the pagans in don't you? The word itself refers to a pagan fertility Goddess hence the rabbit and eggs has symbols of fertility.