Elections for Georgia Governor

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This woman (Kandiss Taylor) is running for governor in the state of Georgia. She is a Christian and is calling out the luciferian system, and acknowledging SRA (satanic ritual abuse). She wants to pull down the satanic high place called .... the George Guide Stones.

She is against abortion. She also wants to bring prayer back into public schools and stop the sexualizing of children in the schools that teaches homosexuality and transgenderism. She is against satanism being pushed on children in public schools.

These are noble desires and goals. It would be a miracle if she gets in and is able to accomplish these things.

We should make this a matter of prayer. I do not believe the votes of the people count, but those who are run are rarely truly Christian. If God wills, and if this woman is His, I pray she will somehow get into office.

ExecutiveOrder10 – Kandiss Taylor

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ
It would be a miracle for a person like the one you describe to get elected to such a high office and then to accomplish even some of her goals for God and God's people. But... God does do impossible things still today. I am praying with you on this...

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I made a mistake on her name. Her name is Kandiss Taylor.

Reactions: amadeus