Prayer Request: My family is worried my sister (a minor) will get sexually assaulted

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My family is worried that my sister who is a minor, under the age of 18, is at risk of getting sexually assaulted. My mother and I, we humbly ask for your prayers to support her during these trying times.

Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

We love her unconditionally, no matter what we will always forgive her. But at the same time, we don’t want her to get harmed, or to harm herself. She recently became a believer in Christ, she is still young in the faith, she cried tears of joy when I showed her the Gospel of Universal Reconciliation. Christ Jesus will save all as all people will become believers in Him, in their own turn. But it seems, maybe because of that, the forces of evil are upset and are trying to destroy her.

Ephesians 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for u

She told us she was simply going to a friend’s house. However, it’s 10:53 PM, incredibly late. My mother kept calling her, no reply, going to voicemail. We’re worried sick about her right now! She finally texted us saying not to pick her up at the house since they are walking there. She never told us that she was going somewhere else besides her friends house. She should have told us. We believe she was peer pressured, she’s stuck in an abusive relationship with this bad crowd. We have the address, and on Google Maps, found that she’s being tempted to go to a bar, a pub serving alcoholic beverages when she is a minor. What if these evil friends try to spike her drink, because they want to see her “reaction” to being drunk when she is underage. I can imagine a cruel joke coming from them like that unfortunately. These are the same people that out to go drink alcohol with her before, the same person there who talks about doing weed and cocaine, the latter being an illegal drug here in Canada.

Matthew 26:41 Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”

We worry about sexually assault because of the following. A few days ago, a condom appeared in her school bag, and then another. Why would she be getting multiple of these when she is a minor, she is under the age of 18! That’s the age of consent! (I hope you all already know that, my friends). She tells us “It’s a joke” but we don’t believe her. The Lord tells us to protect children, we must keep them safe!

Matthew 18:6 Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

She is under the age of 18, she is a child. Why would condoms be in her bag? Why would she go out to a pub at 11:00 PM? She’s putting her life in danger and as her family, we must save her from this harm.

I believe she’s being peer pressured. These are her bad friends, that she keeps getting tempted to go to. She has admitted to us that she doesn’t like these bad friends, she’s against hanging out with them. She tells them “No” on the phone and they say “Why not?” and she goes with them, physically putting her life at danger.

My father then said “She texted me, she said to pick her up at midnight”. My mother and I came to him in shock to check his phone, and then he said “Just joking”. Horrible timing for a joke. We have to compel him to help his own daughter be rescued from harm. Honestly, I feel like I have to be the father figure here, and I’m the brother. Thus, let this be a lesson, to all fathers, please be available to help your family, do not distance yourselves from them. Discipline your children, with kindness, so they may have a long fruitful life. Everyone will be given permanent life through faith in Jesus Christ, God Our Father in Heaven.

Hebrews 12:7 It is for discipline that you have to endure. God is treating you as sons. For what son is there whom his father does not discipline?

Proverbs 1:8-9 Hear, my son, your father's instruction, and forsake not your mother's teaching, for they are a graceful garland for your head and pendants for your neck.

“These horrible incidents keep happening over and over again” I say. My mother agrees and says “It keeps happening all the time”. We are trying to save her from this downward spiral.

I ask Satan “Why do you harm my sister, who I love, so?” “Why do you make my mother, who I love, worry so?”.

Is it because of the friend I recently brought to Christ on the day of John 3:16, March 16 2023?

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have aionian life. (aionios = pertaining to an age).

All will pass over from the age of sin to the age of no sin. Everyone will become believers in the Son, who is God, Christ Jesus, and be washed of their sins to have permanent life.

Is it because I am like Job? Because I spread the truth of Universal Salvation online? Is that why you sent this shroud of evil over our loving home? I ask for an answer from these forces of evil, the Devil.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

Yes, even the Devil’s evil will be washed away by the blood of Christ, Satan, you will become a believer in Christ and be saved permanently. Is that why you attack my family so? Because I speak this truth, your ultimate fate? We will never stop loving my sister, supporting her and keeping her safe from you. This suffering is only temporary, eventually all people, the brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers of the world, will be together in perfect peace and harmony, because every person in the world will become a believer in Jesus Christ and be saved. As is written in the Book of Truth, the Holy Scriptures, the Bible. Amen.

We’ve talked to her many times before, warning her, and my mother and I, are very worried that something bad will happen. Sexual assault is severe, and extremely damaging. That is why I have typed this words and made this post, as a request for prayer, my friends. The Lord’s blessings of protection to you all.

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I ever have kids. I would like to think that I'll teach them as best as I can. Then let them go forth to make their own choices in life.

Some might go on to become atheists or do other things I would disagree with. Perhaps that is their destiny and fate. Some biblical prophets and leaders in the bible had children who did not follow God. They went on to worship false idols, and follow the way of the world. This is the way of things, not all will walk the path.

Rather than encourage others to bear the burden of my beliefs and values. I think I should work harder to be a better role model for the things I claim to believe in and represent. I think that's the proper way to approach things, rather than to try to control the thoughts or beliefs of others.

It could be more important to have a relationship with your sister, talk to her and discuss things on an even level, as a friend. Than to do what political demographics do where they bash people over the head with their political ideology to force them to submit. You may not agree with your sister on everything. But then you were never supposed to agree universally. That would be boring.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My family is worried that my sister who is a minor, under the age of 18, is at risk of getting sexually assaulted. My mother and I, we humbly ask for your prayers to support her during these trying times.

Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

We love her unconditionally, no matter what we will always forgive her. But at the same time, we don’t want her to get harmed, or to harm herself. She recently became a believer in Christ, she is still young in the faith, she cried tears of joy when I showed her the Gospel of Universal Reconciliation. Christ Jesus will save all as all people will become believers in Him, in their own turn. But it seems, maybe because of that, the forces of evil are upset and are trying to destroy her.

She told us she was simply going to a friend’s house. However, it’s 10:53 PM, incredibly late. My mother kept calling her, no reply, going to voicemail. We’re worried sick about her right now! She finally texted us saying not to pick her up at the house since they are walking there. She never told us that she was going somewhere else besides her friends house. She should have told us. We believe she was peer pressured, she’s stuck in an abusive relationship with this bad crowd. We have the address, and on Google Maps, found that she’s being tempted to go to a bar, a pub serving alcoholic beverages when she is a minor. What if these evil friends try to spike her drink, because they want to see her “reaction” to being drunk when she is underage. I can imagine a cruel joke coming from them like that unfortunately. These are the same people that out to go drink alcohol with her before, the same person there who talks about doing weed and cocaine, the latter being an illegal drug here in Canada.

Matthew 26:41 Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”

We worry about sexually assault because of the following. A few days ago, a condom appeared in her school bag, and then another. Why would she be getting multiple of these when she is a minor, she is under the age of 18! That’s the age of consent! (I hope you all already know that, my friends). She tells us “It’s a joke” but we don’t believe her. The Lord tells us to protect children, we must keep them safe!

Matthew 18:6 Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

She is under the age of 18, she is a child. Why would condoms be in her bag? Why would she go out to a pub at 11:00 PM? She’s putting her life in danger and as her family, we must save her from this harm.

I believe she’s being peer pressured. These are her bad friends, that she keeps getting tempted to go to. She has admitted to us that she doesn’t like these bad friends, she’s against hanging out with them. She tells them “No” on the phone and they say “Why not?” and she goes with them, physically putting her life at danger.

My father then said “She texted me, she said to pick her up at midnight”. My mother and I came to him in shock to check his phone, and then he said “Just joking”. Horrible timing for a joke. We have to compel him to help his own daughter be rescued from harm. Honestly, I feel like I have to be the father figure here, and I’m the brother. Thus, let this be a lesson, to all fathers, please be available to help your family, do not distance yourselves from them. Discipline your children, with kindness, so they may have a long fruitful life. Everyone will be given permanent life through faith in Jesus Christ, God Our Father in Heaven.

Hebrews 12:7 It is for discipline that you have to endure. God is treating you as sons. For what son is there whom his father does not discipline?

Proverbs 1:8-9 Hear, my son, your father's instruction, and forsake not your mother's teaching, for they are a graceful garland for your head and pendants for your neck.

“These horrible incidents keep happening over and over again” I say. My mother agrees and says “It keeps happening all the time”. We are trying to save her from this downward spiral.

I ask Satan “Why do you harm my sister, who I love, so?” “Why do you make my mother, who I love, worry so?”.

Is it because of the friend I recently brought to Christ on the day of John 3:16, March 16 2023?

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have aionian life. (aionios = pertaining to an age).

All will pass over from the age of sin to the age of no sin. Everyone will become believers in the Son, who is God, Christ Jesus, and be washed of their sins to have permanent life.

Is it because I am like Job? Because I spread the truth of Universal Salvation online? Is that why you sent this shroud of evil over our loving home? I ask for an answer from these forces of evil, the Devil.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

Yes, even the Devil’s evil will be washed away by the blood of Christ, Satan, you will become a believer in Christ and be saved permanently. Is that why you attack my family so? Because I speak this truth, your ultimate fate? We will never stop loving my sister, supporting her and keeping her safe from you. This suffering is only temporary, eventually all people, the brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers of the world, will be together in perfect peace and harmony, because every person in the world will become a believer in Jesus Christ and be saved. As is written in the Book of Truth, the Holy Scriptures, the Bible. Amen.

We’ve talked to her many times before, warning her, and my mother and I, are very worried that something bad will happen. Sexual assault is severe, and extremely damaging. That is why I have typed this words and made this post, as a request for prayer, my friends. The Lord’s blessings of protection to you all.
When those friends come to pick her up, have your whole family get into their car.

• Haha
Reactions: Cassandra

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My son in law's brother would not let his daughter date unless he got to go with them. You shoulda seen prom night!!!!. For the dinner, he drove his daughter, waited in the car, took her to school for the prom, waited in the parking lot, and when it was over, he took her home.

She met someone about a year ago who had to go through the same for a while tilll he got to know the young gentleman--he doesn't go along on their dates anymore.

• Love
Reactions: The Learner

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You can't save those who don't want to comply with God's instructions....but I still can't understand the panic in your posts if you believe in Universal Salvation.....according to your view, everyone is saved anyway....so why bother? If she is with bad company and still chooses to be, then she is responsible for her own actions....and the consequences of them. She might be underage but she is not a baby.
From God's perspective there is an age of accountability.....her choices are her own if she is permitted to go out with those "so-called" friends.
Who gives her permission?

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I once dated a girl and dad got in the backseat with his shot gun. She went out of her way at School to tempt me to have relations with her. I called her dad to let him know, I am avoiding her and what she did.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Universal Reconciliation is a lie. Your sister never had a genuine connection with Christ, only a doctrine. When she truly meets the Lord Jesus Christ and surrenders to Him, things will be much different.

Last edited:

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the meaning of universal reconciliation?

In Christian theology, universal reconciliation (also called universal salvation, Christian universalism, or in context simply universalism) is the doctrine that all sinful and alienated human souls—because of divine love and mercy—will ultimately be reconciled to God.

"
We believe in universal salvation, the idea that there is no such thing as eternal hell or annihilation because God has planned the universe to produce a positive outcome for all people of all times. Hopeful prophecies in the Bible point to a future time of universal restoration and renewal (Mat. 19:28, Acts 3:21). The end of all things is a state of blessed reunion with God, the Creator — not eternal separation, misery, or destruction (John 12:32, Rom. 5:18, 1 Cor. 15:22,28, Col. 1:20, 1 Tim. 2:4-6). In the early Christian church, this was called apokatastasis — the reconciliation of all things — and it was recognized as an important teaching of the Gospel during the first few centuries of Christianity.

Our belief in the ultimate salvation of all is based on a strong trust in God’s omnipotence and benevolence. God is both powerful enough and loving enough to cause all souls to be rescued from a state of separation and returned to their intended state of unity and harmony with the Divine. All things that are good will be preserved and restored to their fullest manifestation, but all things that are bad will perish (Mat. 3:12, 1 Cor. 3:10-15). Since no human being is totally bad, no human will perish eternally. It is God’s plan to take what is good in each individual and multiply it, and replace the bad within us with an infusion of God’s divine goodness, until only the good remains."
1693609472184.png1693609501886.png1693609539859.png
2 Peter 2:17-22

These are springs without water and mists driven by a storm, for whom the black darkness has been reserved. For speaking out arrogant words of vanity they entice by fleshly desires, by sensuality, those who barely escape from the ones who live in error, promising them freedom while they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by what a man is overcome, by this he is enslaved

Rev 3:16
So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I am going to vomit you out of My mouth.

Emily Nghiem

Jun 16, 2021
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ask to meet with her friends parents . Also talk and write letters on record to school staff and counselors that your daughter is being groomed or targeted for sex underage.
If they don't intervene but allow sexual abuse grooming or trafficking at the school they become a partner to it. Let them know you take this legally seriously. Contact a lawyer to communicate to the school before any minors like your daughter get groomed raped or trafficked.