Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
LOOK UPWARDS UNTO HEAVEN . JESUS ALONE IS OUR HOPE . LET GOD BE PRAISED CONTINUOUSLY .
This world is tanking fast now .
And this life is but a vapor .
BUT THE END of this life is only the great joy of being forever with HE who has saved us .
And the new heavens and the new earth shall come . LET THE KING BE PRAISED . I SAY to all
let the LORD be praised .
Anyone of us could lie down to sleep tonight and not wake up .
For a lamb that only means BEING with the glorious LORD , WHICH is far better .
TO all others , ITS A NIGHTMARE i wish upon none . Let us not forget that the lake of fire is very real .
LET us CLING TO CHRIST . HE is , OH HE IS , the only way outta that sentence . Budda aint gonna save squat
not even himself . Muhammed cant save squat , not even himself . BUT JESUS CAN . HE ALONE IS THE SAVOIR
and if folks want ETERNAL LIFE and not eternal damanation . THEN CLING TO HIM .
AND MAKE SURE ITS THE BIBLICAL JESUS . cause any other aint saving squat . Now let all that has breath
LEAP UP . GO ahead , LEAP UP AND PRAISE THE LORD .
This life is but a vapour.
What a glorious reminder. About how short this life is, compared to what lies ahead, when this life is over.

How crucial and vital it is to cling to the biblical Lord Jesus Christ, no matter what happens to us in this life. We know this is a wicked, evil world. The Lord is about to end the world as we currently know it. All the signs are shouting at us that we are there. We must look up and get ready for the sudden appearance of the Lord and Saviour Jesus.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
0a2c6f09abad38fc567c51fbd2615b93--scripture-verses-bible-scriptures.jpg
@Mayflower The depths of Isaiah 53 never cease to amaze and humble and strengthen; and it ties in exactly with New Testament truth.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm prolly going to try taking a break off a couple forums completely and cut back on phone time. My latest thing gave me bit of a scare and want to make some changes/set healthy boundaries to be a more effective witness. It may not stick. But it might be good to try. An exercise in self control. Y'all are a great encouragement to me and know when I get back where to come gemming. :) Bless y'all

B086a.jpg

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm prolly going to try taking a break off a couple forums completely and cut back on phone time. My latest thing gave me bit of a scare and want to make some changes/set healthy boundaries to be a more effective witness. It may not stick. But it might be good to try. An exercise in self control. Y'all are a great encouragement to me and know when I get back where to come gemming. :) Bless y'all

B086a.jpg
You will be missed dear sister . We will be praying for you .

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you shall remember that the LORD your God led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you and test you, to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep His commandments or not. So He humbled you, allowed you to hunger, and fed you with manna which you did not know nor did your fathers know, that He might make you know that man shall not live by bread alone; but man lives by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the LORD.

(Deuteronomy 8:2-3) NKJV

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perserverance, to perserverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

(2 Peter 1:5-8) NKJV