Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm prolly going to try taking a break off a couple forums completely and cut back on phone time. My latest thing gave me bit of a scare and want to make some changes/set healthy boundaries to be a more effective witness. It may not stick. But it might be good to try. An exercise in self control. Y'all are a great encouragement to me and know when I get back where to come gemming. :) Bless y'all

B086a.jpg
I will continue to pray for you and you will be sorely missed.

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm prolly going to try taking a break off a couple forums completely and cut back on phone time. My latest thing gave me bit of a scare and want to make some changes/set healthy boundaries to be a more effective witness. It may not stick. But it might be good to try. An exercise in self control. Y'all are a great encouragement to me and know when I get back where to come gemming. :) Bless y'all

B086a.jpg

All the best to you, bless you and thank you for your presence and the verses you post in this thread. This is my favorite thread in this whole website because these types of verses are what solidify the foundation of faith we all should strive to lay down. God bless you all.

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God."'

(Revelation 2:7) NKJV

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it."'

(Revelation 2:17) NKJV

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations -

'He shall rule them with a rod of iron;
They shall be dashed to pieces like
the potter's vessels' -

as I also have received from My Father; and I will give him the morning star.
"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."'

(Revelation 2:26-29) NKJV

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

(Revelation 3:5-6) NKJV

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.

(Revelation 3:12-13) NKJV

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."'"

(Revelation 3:21-22) NKJV

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us praise the Glorious Lord my friends . For HE is worthy of all honor , all praise , all thanksgiving .
Praise be to His glorious Name . Praise God the Father of our Lord and Savoir Jesus Christ .
Let all praise and thank the Lord .

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And he said, So is the kingdom of God,
as if a man should cast seed into the ground;
And should sleep, and rise night and day,
and the seed should spring and grow up,