Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Marvelloustime Indeed; and Hebrews 12.2 is very similar:

7c4d7f1f91fe06c0fe5ae04cfb6b8208--hebrew--keeper.jpg
Yes, beautiful image and scripture.
What a glorious Lord we have.

Reactions: farouk

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Whenever the insistence is on the point that God answers prayer, we are off the track.
The meaning of prayer is that we get hold of God, not of the answers."
Oswald Chambers

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
LOVE your Avatar...I have 3 mini schnauzers to keep me company, love them to pieces! :)

tfa-jh-19115.jpg
Oh I used to have one of those gorgeous mini schnauzers too! He was such a lovely boy and a great character. Sadly no longer here. I have since had a white toy poodle who lived til he was 18 and I now have a parson Jack Russell. She is 4 and adorable.

I bet yours are lovely characters too.

The Lord blesses us with such wonderful furry children.

God bless.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I used to have one of those gorgeous mini schnauzers too! He was such a lovely boy and a great character. Sadly no longer here. I have since had a white toy poodle who lived til he was 18 and I now have a parson Jack Russell. She is 4 and adorable.

I bet yours are lovely characters too.

The Lord blesses us with such wonderful furry children.

God bless.

Oh yes indeed, they are characters alright! Lol. I also LOVE Jack Russell's. Actually, I love ALL animals, especially dogs. I tend toward the small ones that have lot's of pep! I love them so much...God has most certainly answered that prayer...always wanted 3 of them, and about a decade later, I have 3 of them...I had forgotten about that prayer of mine, then it all came back to me! He is so kind to us. :)

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory. Ephesians 1:13-14

Reactions: Marvelloustime