Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
539077_338438022908693_517963596_n.jpg

Friends of Jesus

Nov 25, 2021
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Three Churches

As i walked, I found three churches. In the first church, the pastor was teaching about how to get to heaven by focusing on the need of money and riches of this world - The church was packed with believers to this teaching.
I continued on my way and found the second church - That too was packed - The pastor was preaching by saying, I will show you the way to heaven and you’ll never have to pray; you can live the way you want to each and every day.

The final church was practically empty, I was very saddened. The pastor was teaching how to get to heaven by sharing the Gospel and the need of repentance and living a changed way life. He was teaching why we need to let go of worldly things and why we need to pray. Nobody liked that church.

Which church do you attend?

Friends of Jesus

Nov 25, 2021
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Word of God teaches us who to fellowship with and one has to make a judgment call concerning fruit and character! What people purposefully practice defines them!
“But now I’m writing to you so that you would exclude from your fellowship anyone who calls himself a fellow believer and practices sexual immorality, or is consumed with greed, or is an idolater, or is verbally abusive or a drunkard or a swindler. Don’t mingle with them or even have a meal with someone like that.” 1st Corinthians 5:11
That’s what the Word of God teaches! Don’t be a hypocrite when we make a judgment call concerning whom we allow in our lives! If it matters to God if should matter to us!