Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
march ever onwards in the glorious Lord . Farouk where are you my friend . Where are you catchalot .
The scriptures you all bring gives joy into my soul . Every WORD of GOD is good for the soul .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Friends of Jesus

Nov 25, 2021
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God is working things out here a little and there a little; line upon line and precept upon precept: in other words systematically to bring about his blessings upon our lives!
“And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28
THEREFORE
“Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.” “In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is working things out here a little and there a little; line upon line and precept upon precept: in other words systematically to bring about his blessings upon our lives!
“And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28
THEREFORE
“Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.” “In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6
And HE wont direct our paths into the many false churches . Lambs gonna cling to one book . THE BIBLE
and one Spirit , which i might add INSPIRED the BIBLE .