Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perversion has no bounds; it only goes to greater depths of debauchery! No decent human being is safe as long as we have the woke movement in our society.
Everywhere i read in the bible , when speaking of the last days it always said it will only get worse and worse .
This is the track we are on my friend . And the false love is rising faster than ever .
Ever wonder how lott must have felt . Prepare to feel that . YET we still have all hope in JESUS . But in this world
its only gonna get mega worse and very fast . I know , even when i say this i wonder , How much worse can it possibly get
than it already is , WELL ITS Gonna get worse . WE must POINT TO JESUS and STAY planted in BIBLE DOCTRINE .

Friends of Jesus

Nov 25, 2021
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just read this from a dear brother in Christ and felt it was appropriate to share here.

"I have lost faith in many in whom I once aspired to be like at one time in my life! I have found they have gone by the way side concerning the gospel's preeminence in our lives and have lost their discernment. Those I once trusted to teach me are now in need of renewing and restoration. The devil is a master at twisting scripture to mislead God's people: he tried but failed to mislead Jesus; do you think he is not actively trying to mislead us. Please don't tell me how much you trust Jesus with one breath and in action and in deed show how much you truly trust man to your own detriment. People I once thought were the epitome of discernment and faith practitioners have shown me that when the going gets rough they emphatically compromise their faith in God. Sorry but I voice my disappointment out loud sometimes and this was a time I couldn't hold back."

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just read this from a dear brother in Christ and felt it was appropriate to share here.

"I have lost faith in many in whom I once aspired to be like at one time in my life! I have found they have gone by the way side concerning the gospel's preeminence in our lives and have lost their discernment. Those I once trusted to teach me are now in need of renewing and restoration. The devil is a master at twisting scripture to mislead God's people: he tried but failed to mislead Jesus; do you think he is not actively trying to mislead us. Please don't tell me how much you trust Jesus with one breath and in action and in deed show how much you truly trust man to your own detriment. People I once thought were the epitome of discernment and faith practitioners have shown me that when the going gets rough they emphatically compromise their faith in God. Sorry but I voice my disappointment out loud sometimes and this was a time I couldn't hold back."
GOD has been merciful to this dear brother who wrote this . GOD is showing HIM and the lambs
that we cannot place our trust and faith in men , BUT ONLY IN HE .
This is a good thing . We ought never have faith in men , cause men are just men . Test all things they do say and teach .
AND cling to CHRIST and learn those bibles and many would see that many are being misled more than ever in these days .
But the problem is , most folks resist the Holy Ghost , they resist Truth and cling to whatever men they sat under
what ever denomination they sat under and learned from . And folks aint gonna make it on that kind of a path .
WE must return to child like faith IN CHRIST and learn that bible well for ourselves and then HELP anyone else we can .
BUT do not expect to be loved . You will be hated by those you love . For our love desires none to perish
thus we would correct error and point to Christ and sound doctrine . AND many do not like correction , NOR those who CORRECT .

Reactions: Marvelloustime