Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Nehemiah-1-9-KJV.png

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If even the morrow does come , let us say as we do today , EVEN SO COME LORD JESUS .
Cause THAT IS WHERE HOME IS and THAT IS WHERE OUR HOPE LIES WITHIN .
Hope aint in this world , not in its science , its money , its vaccines , its anything . HOPE IN THE GLORIOUS LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont think the so called divine femine is gonna like that verse . But we dont follow her , we follow the glorious LORD .
March on sister . you march on , scooter on till the last breath .
I felt a wee bit sad at first . Today i got the call that the car was canceled so i hurried to the park , and kept hoping
that sister would call . i left about ten thirty . its okay sister . Lord willing we will have another day to do so .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I dont think the so called divine femine is gonna like that verse . But we dont follow her , we follow the glorious LORD .
March on sister . you march on , scooter on till the last breath .
I felt a wee bit sad at first . Today i got the call that the car was canceled so i hurried to the park , and kept hoping
that sister would call . i left about ten thirty . its okay sister . Lord willing we will have another day to do so .
Ooooh nooooo… I could have called!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Friends of Jesus

Nov 25, 2021
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In Christ we are dependent yet we have been set free and independent through the liberty of our Creator:
“Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.” 2nd Corinthians 3:17, KJV
God has given us what Monarchs, Despots, and Governments have refused mankind; our inalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness! There is joy unspeakable and full of glory in Christ and when we are free to worship God in Spirit and Truth we will have abundant life, liberty, and happiness !

Friends of Jesus

Nov 25, 2021
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Some days it’s hard to get modern Christians to focus on Jesus and the Gospel because they’re too busy having fun instead of picking up their cross and following Christ. Honestly every time I’ve focused on fun I’ve fail. I’ve found that seeing a soul saved, a person healed, or someone delivered from the clutches of addiction or demon possession is in fact the greatest time other than the ultimate good time which is worshiping God in Spirit and Truth; preaching and teaching the word of God is a fringe benefit. Every kind of fun under the sun fails in comparison to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ in action. Do I like to have fun? Sure I do and I do! Let the good times roll but don’t put Jesus or the Kingdom on the back burner!