Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 2:1-3 KJV 1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 2:18-23 KJV 18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. 19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. 20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him. 21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; 22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. 23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psa 130:3-4 KJV 3 If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand? 4 But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.
There is forgiveness with GOD . But will he DENY HIS own righteousness judgment and forgive those
who denied Christ . And the answer is , NO WAY and NO HOW .
We need to be glued on CHRIST and the gospel . The all inclusive is creeping fast into all denominations now .
Just a friendly reminder of what is going on in most all churches now .
THERE is a REAL GOOD reason i brought this simple reminder up to you again . A REAL GOOD reason .
FOR IF we hold not to the orignal life saving gospel of Christ , and follow this other broad road all paths lead ,
WELL , you can forget forgivness and eternal life at that end .
And if we who DO confess CHRIST aint hearers and doers of the WORD , well no CONVERSION has been made
and we shall end up in the same place as those who never even confessed HIM did .
Be encouraged my friend . But the false love go spell IS TRULY and has TRULY infected every single denomination now .
My advice is , OPEN BIBLE , READ BIBLE , LOVE THOSE WORDS and DO those teachings .
And deep down YOU KNOW why i was led to bring this up . ALL MEN can be tempted . ALL can . I just come to remind us .

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 10:27-28
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them out of my hand.

This happened to me word for word. I later found it in the Bible and was blown away.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do we know IF one truly loves GOD . IF THEY LOVE CHRIST .
And how do we know they LOVE CHRIST . IF they confess HIM and believe the gospel AND
are hearers and doers of all things HE did teach .
VERY simple to see indeed . For many follow a false love , and as even the jews did , they claim to LOVE and to KNOW GOD
and yet they DENY CHRIST .
AND many also claim to know Christ To love HIM above all , yet find a way to go around a few of His sayings .
We are living in very dangerous time indeed with heavy deceptoins that have abounded throughout many places
even within Christendom . So let us stay glued in That bible and continue to be learning and staying sharp
in the original doctrine that was left to us many , many moons ago .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you my Amigo.
It has been a very busy week.
My daughter graduated her 2nd time from college yesterday. Summers about to be upon us and there has been cleaning house ( natural and spiritual) that has been accomplished.

It is nice to know I have been missed and have faiths love and fellowship among the brethren!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
small_5f28cac3d0ecbe9f5a236459.jpg