Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is49.6

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and farouk

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Marvelloustime What a searching Epistle is John's First! :)
IT IS . the problem is most folks are being taught that epistle under the guise of a false love and omit other things JOHN said .
THE SPIRIT of ANTI CHRIST KNOWETH how to use the word love too my friend . But its a false love . Ponder on that for a while my friend
as you read the ENTIRE letter of first john .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beautiful truth . Now its time for a trivia question
DO we through grace make void what GOD has said . Think long and hard my dear sister .
Does we through grace make void the law .
An example . WHEN GOD said MAN shall not lie with man as with woman
DO WE THEN TURN around and say WE UNDER GRACE NOW so that is okay .
A resounding no . THE TRUTH IS , IF WE TRULY HAVE the GRACE that brings salvation
WE would love what is good and hate sin which is evil . TOO many are starting too omit TRUTH and yet they call it Grace .
YET the only grace i know that brings salvation , WOULD TEACH US to be living HOLY and righteous , to be denying the evil
NOT LIVING IT UP IN SAID SIN . MANY are under a false grace which cannot save them .
FOR the grace of GOD TRANSFORMS and CHANGES . I loved evil once , but then GRACE APPEARED and now i hate the evil
even the very evil of my own flesh . Folks better open bibles and feast is all i can say .
AS I AM SURE YOU FULLY AGREE . I just say it to remind us all .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Beautiful truth . Now its time for a trivia question
DO we through grace make void what GOD has said . Think long and hard my dear sister .
Does we through grace make void the law .
An example . WHEN GOD said MAN shall not lie with man as with woman
DO WE THEN TURN around and say WE UNDER GRACE NOW so that is okay .
A resounding no . THE TRUTH IS , IF WE TRULY HAVE the GRACE that brings salvation
WE would love what is good and hate sin which is evil . TOO many are starting too omit TRUTH and yet they call it Grace .
YET the only grace i know that brings salvation , WOULD TEACH US to be living HOLY and righteous , to be denying the evil
NOT LIVING IT UP IN SAID SIN . MANY are under a false grace which cannot save them .
FOR the grace of GOD TRANSFORMS and CHANGES . I loved evil once , but then GRACE APPEARED and now i hate the evil
even the very evil of my own flesh . Folks better open bibles and feast is all i can say .
AS I AM SURE YOU FULLY AGREE . I just say it to remind us all .
Brother is here.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OUR HOME IS BEAUTIFUL SISTER . THE DAY OF JESUS IS WONDERFUL to a lamb .
To be quite frank and very honest , THIS WORLD can keep its treasures and its hopes .
I had rather have JESUS and hard times than what this world offers . HOME aint here .
I say again HOME for this lamb AINT HERE . BUT WE AWAIT THE CITY TO COME where all will kneel before CHRIST
and praise HE who has saved us and be forever FREE . This HOME i speak of we can barely begin to imagine
the beauty of such a place . BUT IT IS . AND IT AWAITS THE LAMBS . OH let the KING BE PRAISED

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
OUR HOME IS BEAUTIFUL SISTER . THE DAY OF JESUS IS WONDERFUL to a lamb .
To be quite frank and very honest , THIS WORLD can keep its treasures and its hopes .
I had rather have JESUS and hard times than what this world offers . HOME aint here .
I say again HOME for this lamb AINT HERE . BUT WE AWAIT THE CITY TO COME where all will kneel before CHRIST
and praise HE who has saved us and be forever FREE . This HOME i speak of we can barely begin to imagine
the beauty of such a place . BUT IT IS . AND IT AWAITS THE LAMBS . OH let the KING BE PRAISED
Oh yes, let the KING BE PRAISED.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing God came upon that was VOID was the earth at creation.
Even that which we cast upon the waters will return full.
Jesus fulfilled the law of Moses by becoming ALL the law, when he submitted to death lifted up like Mose's serpent on the rod between heaven and earth.....
Grace rained from heaven in that moment, offered to ALL men who desired the truth and freedom !

Praise be to Jesus but I feel the preacher spirit moving in my body !
Makes me want to SHOUT.....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WELL SHOUT THOSE PRAISES OUT UNTO THE GLORIOUS LORD MY FRIENDS .
FOR The TIME on DECK IS ...........LORD PRAISING TIME . Yes indeed . So let all praise and thank the LORD .

Reactions: L.A.M.B.