Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Job_22-21.jpg

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am so very very thankful God sees all of our hearts and lives, for his judgements WILL BE PERFECT !
GOOD THING the lambs are HIDDEN IN CHRIST . And what a wonderful counsler , THE SPIRIT , we do have .
Unctions the lambs to walk holy and be doing good and to flee all appearance of evil .
FOR HE WORKS IN US that which is WELL PLEASING in HIS SIGHT . THIS IS A KEY to who has been truly born again .
The SPIRIT would indwell them . They no longer love the old man , the old sinful lifestyle .
THEY love and embrace the Word and words of our LORD . ANd fight daily , die daily . Even the evils in our flesh
we cannot stand . But no lamb would ever stand up and defend that which is evil , it does not justify sin
It does not say GOD made me like this . NO , it hates is own sin nature . Thus ye can know them by their fruits indeed .
GOD changed me . HE does that .
See too many do not understand what the true fruit of the SPIRIT is .
Sure they can quoate the love , peace , joy and etc
BUT they overlook something . What is the fruit of the SPIRIT .
What does it prove . What does it prove .
FOR the fruit of the SPIRIT is in ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS , TRUTH , Godliness
PROVING what is ACCEPTABLE TO GOD . Notice that dont say TO THE GENERATION at hand .
THUS any love that finds evil acceptable and calls that evil love , WELL IT aint Coming FROM GOD .
FOR the SPIRIT that comes OF GOD , WELL , ITS HOLY . NOT UNHOLY .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The heart of man is wicked from his youth . THUS MEN NEED A SAVOIR and That SAVOIR CHANGES THAT HEART .
Guard thy heart for out of it comes the issues of life .
If one truly believes in Christ , Not only do they believe and confess HIM
but what is on the inside is clearly seen by the fruits .
Remember the fruit of the wicked is to sin . BUT those of the good tree , well their fruits produce that which is good and acceptable
in the SIGHT of our HOLY GOD . The fruit of the SPIRIT PROVES WHAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO GOD .
And , SIN aint . Thus if i am hollering the name of JESUS but walking in darkness and jusitfying sin , YOU CAN BET
i do not KNOW HIM . PEROID .
And if i love not my brethren , wont correct those who do err , THEN where IS THE LOVE of GOD in that .
IF only we would be glued in our bibles and be heeding the SPIRIT . Now HANDS UP , cause ITS LORD PRAISING and LORD THANKING TIME .
AINT NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH PRAISE .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My heart feels humbled to have met kindred spirits here that love the Lord as much as I do !

I won't walk, if he isn't holding my hand.
It is in him we move and breath and have our being, for he is the AUTHOUR and FINISHER
of our faith !