Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d Reminds me also of Malachi 4.10:

"But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall."

Amen !
I do not understand how ppl do not love his word,it is marrow to my bones, sweeter than a honeycomb.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Lambano Thanks for the 'like'; it's great you also have had time to look for and post Bible verse pictures.....
This is more uplifting (and fun!) than arguing theology or politics. I'm a frustrated artist (frustrated by a lack of talent), and Marvelous Time has found an art form here. Other people have done the heavy lifting of matching scripture with pretty photographs and drawings; I just have to use a search utility and Bible Gateway.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
genesis+9v13.jpg
And there was a rainbow round about the throne . Its a tragedy what satan has done to the rainbow my friends .
But that is how he works . He comes to mock GOD and cause people to mock God .
To turn and try and give that which is holy and tries to turn it into unholiness .
We must gaurd our hearts and stay planted in the Word of the LORD . Now march onwards in the LORD and let the LORD BE PRAISED

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My heart feels humbled to have met kindred spirits here that love the Lord as much as I do !

I won't walk, if he isn't holding my hand.
It is in him we move and breath and have our being, for he is the AUTHOUR and FINISHER
of our faith !
March onward in the LORD . And let us all remember that our own body does not belong to us .
But rather is a vessel of the SPIRIT . March on in the LORD and let us stay well planted in the Words of the LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My heart feels humbled to have met kindred spirits here that love the Lord as much as I do !

I won't walk, if he isn't holding my hand.
It is in him we move and breath and have our being, for he is the AUTHOUR and FINISHER
of our faith !
Let us remember and dwell upon the Love that comes from GOD . That love has us to love Him above all , to love and embrace
the truth of His every word , and by that Kind of love we are able to love the brethren . For we would always
point the brethren to HIM , His truth . It is His truth , the words of our Lord and the indwelling of His Spirit
by which we do walk and grow . Stay well planted in bible doctrine . And let all praise and thank the LORD .

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And there was a rainbow round about the throne . Its a tragedy what satan has done to the rainbow my friends .
But that is how he works . He comes to mock GOD and cause people to mock God .
To turn and try and give that which is holy and tries to turn it into unholiness .
We must gaurd our hearts and stay planted in the Word of the LORD . Now march onwards in the LORD and let the LORD BE PRAISED
A couple of evenings ago we had a beautiful double rainbow which i could see from my window. I was the most beautiful one i had ever seen; the colours bright and clear; and at the time I thought this is God's promise but it been taken over by people who care little for God.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A couple of evenings ago we had a beautiful double rainbow which i could see from my window. I was the most beautiful one i had ever seen; the colours bright and clear; and at the time I thought this is God's promise but it been taken over by people who care little for God.
What concerns me greatly is that many have no idea a romans one world wide level reprobation is occuring .
Instead they are going with the flow of it and embracing things that should never have been embraced .
We must stay planted in our bibles and continue to point to Christ and all sound doctrine which is able to build us up .
Now let the LORD be praised and thanked . hands up , pearl , ITS LORD PRAISING TIME .

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What concerns me greatly is that many have no idea a romans one world wide level reprobation is occuring .
Instead they are going with the flow of it and embracing things that should never have been embraced .
We must stay planted in our bibles and continue to point to Christ and all sound doctrine which is able to build us up .
Now let the LORD be praised and thanked . hands up , pearl , ITS LORD PRAISING TIME .
OIP.FKKVktimmUxTBj7Fj-wUwgHaE8