Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got convicted by this one yesterday.
Matthew%2012-36%20Every%20Careless%20Word%20Will%20Be%20Judged%20gray.jpg

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
REJOICE when ye are persecuted FOR JESUS SAKE my dear sister . JIM just put you on ignore for BRINGING JESUS WORDS
the TRUTH OF SCRIPTURE . That says a whole LOT . REJOICE SISTER . GO ahead and LEAP FOR JOY right now .
You just praise and thank the LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
REJOICE when ye are persecuted FOR JESUS SAKE my dear sister . JIM just put you on ignore for BRINGING JESUS WORDS
the TRUTH OF SCRIPTURE . That says a whole LOT . REJOICE SISTER . GO ahead and LEAP FOR JOY right now .
You just praise and thank the LORD .
:jest:

Selah

May 15, 2023
heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:sshine7:
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. 3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. 4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. 6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
7 Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. 8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.
C7AD9CBE-C171-42E3-8F82-B55C08AB5CD6.jpeg (94.21KiB)

Selah

May 15, 2023
heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Psalms 103

:scross3:
14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust. 15 As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth. 16 For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
17 But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children; 18 To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them. 19 The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
20 Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.

B41EB934-A380-4480-961E-B236B0703036.jpeg (149.25KiB)

Reactions: Lambano