Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John3-17.jpg

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That sure was the true mission of the church . Notice WHO they pointed too . JESUS CHRIST .
and notice what the mission was , TO convince and to remind all to BELIEVE ON CHRIST for IN HE ALONE IS ETERNAL LIFE .
That mission should never have changed . And for the lambs it does not change . WE point to CHRIST and to HE ALONE .
Now lift those hands up my friend , cause as you know , ITS LORD PRAISING and Thanking Time .

Selah

May 15, 2023
heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That sure was the true mission of the church . Notice WHO they pointed too . JESUS CHRIST .
and notice what the mission was , TO convince and to remind all to BELIEVE ON CHRIST for IN HE ALONE IS ETERNAL LIFE .
That mission should never have changed . And for the lambs it does not change . WE point to CHRIST and to HE ALONE .
Now lift those hands up my friend , cause as you know , ITS LORD PRAISING and Thanking Time .

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:ssmileyflag:

Happy Memorial Day! May we never forget those who made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
IMG_5252.jpeg (334.83KiB)
My memorial day , IF IT COMES , is tomorrow . My born again birthday . LET THE KING be PRAISED .
Tomorrow will be seventeen years ago that the LORD brought me to the saving knowledge of HIS CHRIST . LET THE KING BE PRAISED
and let every hand be raised in honor unto the GLORIOUS and wonderous LORD .