Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did it! thanks Mayflower :)

What I do (I'm on a computer) is I log on to Bing. Then I log in "Scripture memes," or "Images of scripture." That will give me a whole host of images to choose from. Then I will look at the content for what I like, but also the picture size. Most of these are in the 500 X 700 range, which makes them big enough to take up most of the screen. Anyway, I click on the image and that usually takes me to a separate page where just the image itself appears on a white background. Then I click on that image, press "Copy," and then come here and press "Paste." The image appears and then I just press reply, and Vwalla! Picture posted. :)

Here's one for all the doubters out there:

4486e7c5b945289426cf47a5fe836f3f.jpg

Last edited:

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Isaiah 53: 5-6

Reactions: Mayflower

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Hebrews 4:15-16

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
Romans 8:11

Reactions: Mayflower