Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
John 1:14-18

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
John 1:14-18
MAMA ETNA has returned . Bring them lovely reminders of truth . Let all that has breath praise and thank the glorious LORD

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another
Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive,
because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him:
but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John 14:16 - 17

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fight on in the Lord. Endure to the end and submit your whole body, soul and spirit to the Lord. Let the Lord be thanked and praised. Stay reading those KJV bibles. All glory goes to the Lord.
Sound it out dear sister . the enemy has come within christendom through the peace offering of the inclusive trogan horse .
Most folks got no idea what is INSIDE that ol trogan horse either . ITS DEADLY and it will KILL the soul .
Stay glued in those bibles .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth,
and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:6
Yes indeed . and it is also said we ought lie not one to another .
So dear madre etna , why are so many within christendom lieing to one another and other religoins too
by telling folks they dont have TO BELIEVE in CHRIST . That they have their own path to GOD . cause the last time
i checked that be A LIE . be encouraged dear sister . And do let the LORD be praised and thanked .