Enjoying my IPad!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got an IPad... Have already got a black leather case for it where I can wear it handsomely to church. Downloaded Bunyan's complete works at JohnBunyan.org with GoodReader. Have some cool bible software on it too... Plan on downloading Timothy Zahns new Star Wars book too! Woo-Hoo!

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Got an IPad... Have already got a black leather case for it where I can wear it handsomely to church. Downloaded Bunyan's complete works at JohnBunyan.org with GoodReader. Have some cool bible software on it too... Plan on downloading Timothy Zahns new Star Wars book too! Woo-Hoo!
My wife and son just got a new one. They're pretty happy with them. I just got a new 27" Imac. Best display I've ever seen.

Stan

Jul 19, 2012
Calgary, Alberta, CA.
Enjoy, you won't enjoy the prices of the Bible apps. I paid 6 bucks each for my NIV and NASB versions for my Windows Phone 7, which are Kindle, and I ported them over to my playbook using a free conversion app for windows that makes the Kindle .bar files (Android) work on the BB Playbook OS. The iPad Bibles are about 25 bucks each. :)

DanielPaul

Sep 5, 2012
Enjoy, you won't enjoy the prices of the Bible apps. I paid 6 bucks each for my NIV and NASB versions for my Windows Phone 7, which are Kindle, and I ported them over to my playbook using a free conversion app for windows that makes the Kindle .bar files (Android) work on the BB Playbook OS. The iPad Bibles are about 25 bucks each. :)

There is a really great free bible app. http://www.youversion.com/mobile It has lots of bible versions (+ you can download for offline use) in many languages and you can take notes and add bookmarks.

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth
I just got an ipad too!
smilie_girl_252-1.gif

I downloaded meBible and Biblegateway. Both were free and both are great, although, as of right now, I'm leaning toward the meBible app.

I also downloaded "Born After Midnight" - A.W. Tozer. Cost $7. Great book and a keeper for sure.

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
I got an android Novo Elf II. I am not thrilled at the Droid implementation on it and some of the Chinese apps can't be deleted (they must be system apps). All in all, my first foray into the table world is a positive one.