Epiphany about Congress!!!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
It just dawned on Me, why Congress wanted to get "Inoculated" before they were to go and visit a Nascar event!!!!!!!!!!!! Becuase the last time they did something like this, I believe it was documented in that "Historical" work by H. G. Wells known as "The war Of The Worlds," and they remembered the last time they encounterd Us ordinary "Earthlings," and of how They died of "Ordinary" every-day type of Germs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then it all Made sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!God BlessMike

Wise Haven

Sep 26, 2007
(Mike1111Mike;21585)
It just dawned on Me, why Congress wanted to get "Inoculated" before they were to go and visit a Nascar event!!!!!!!!!!!! Becuase the last time they did something like this, I believe it was documented in that "Historical" work by H. G. Wells known as "The war Of The Worlds," and they remembered the last time they encounterd Us ordinary "Earthlings," and of how They died of "Ordinary" every-day type of Germs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then it all Made sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!God BlessMike
Hi MikeI really appreciate your dry humour - dry enough to make sundried tomatoes sometimes:eek:Are you suggesting Congress is a bunch of Martians?:naughty:Come on, everyone knows they are a load of shapeshifting reptiles:)