Epiphany X 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BrotherIan

Sep 23, 2018
Northern NSW
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi all,
I live in the quiet country side
and a couple of weeks ago, i had a lye down during the day.
I had a short prayer before i did.
As i drifted into a sleep, i started to dream.
I heard a tune in my Dream, and it awoke me after a while.
I sat up up, then onto the side of the bed, and started to whistle the tune.
Then wrote some words to the tune, and videotaped it.
Here is a link.
Last year i narrowly survived a Heart attack, in front of my indoor fire place.
As i was having the Heart Attack, a silver fog filled my vision,
i was losing consciousness, and could feel my 2 dogs fussing around my feet.
I gasped " GOD HELP ME" in what seemed was going to be my last breath, and words i would ever speak.
I came out of it, and drove into town to Hospital. I was told days later, my blood results had shown, and indicating i should be dead. The next week i was released from Hospital, and went home. I awoke, around 2am one morning, days later, crying and lying on my mattress,
i had put in front of my wood fire. I started to Pray, and thank God, Jesus for saving me.
I noticed a spiral, appear within the fire, behind the glass, and was suprised,
I went and grabbed my Video Camera from the Kitchen and returned to the living room,
and sat on the side of the mattress and began to record and kept praying. slowly as minutes passed, the spiral started to turn into a Beautiful Heart, Intense in color's of red.
So i thought this was beautifull, and just a coincidence.
Days Followed, and one evening after burning a wooden object, then going to the kitchen
to get a glass of water, i noticed a intense Amber (yellow) reflection, reflecting off the kitchen window from within the house, i thought "what" the lounge room must be alight,
running to the lounge room, i heard crackling, and hissing noises, and ash
was getting sprayed at fast intervals onto the glass door of the fire,
my friend that had came to stay with me, to assist in my recovery was sitting in a sofa,
with an awe look on his face. I then noticed a distinced Image of Christ's face
had been stained onto the Glass door of my fire place, i said "Hey you see that?
Pointing at the fire place, he said YER, i asked what do you see then? He replied that's Jesus.
I ran to the Kitchen and retrieved the video Camera, hurried back to the lounge room and started to record. So the next couple of months i was compelled to walk the streets in my neighbouring town's and seek the Oppressed, the unfortunate, even the Wealthy, to show them, this recording. No one to date, has dismissed what they have seen with the Heart of flames, and Image of Jesus Christ, one atheist did put up a challenge, but in the end he said,
yer i believe there's something out there.
Sometime soon i will upload these 2 videos on my new You Tube site.
I believe this wasn't intended specifically just for me, but whom ever wants to Believe
we do have a Creator, and his Loving son Jesus Christ.
Thank you for letting me share this, Though most of all Thank You GOD, and Jesus, AMEN.

Reactions: amadeus