My look at Revelation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How Far into the End Times are we?

It does not take much to grasp that we are now in the end times. The signs of summer are all around and we know that our redemption is drawing close. All expectations are that we will be the generation that gets to see it. No, none of us know the date and we have been warned that the Lords appearance will appear to be late, as in the parable of the 10 virgins and their lamps etc. However that does not mean that much of what was talked about by Jesus and the book of Revelation has not come about already exactly as described. We are in fact already deep into the events spoken of and did not know simply because they started off in the normal course of events. Small incremental steps over a long period of time.

The Churches.

Right in the first chapter of Revelations Jesus instructed John to write letters to the seven churches in the middle east where Jesus gives them instructions regarding what they are doing right and what they are doing wrong. Yes these were seven active churches operating at that time, but as the centuries have gone by it has also become apparent that the order in which Jesus selected to address them, also corresponds to the general condition of the greater church body down through the ages.

The Churches we are interested in are the last two as they also start to correspond to the seals as described later.

Second last church;

This church condition came into its own in the 1700's and 1800's. This was the age of the great missionary outreaches that went global in scale. The door was opened by the early European explorers and later colonisers that made it possible for the ministers of the gospel to gain access to all the far distant lands on other continents.

Rev 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
Rev 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
It is also during this time that the secret societies and banking cartels were setting themselves up for world domination by means of intrigue and manipulations. The western nations had started to enter their industrial revolutions, that gave them power over other nations. They had the steam engine while many other races had still to develop the wheel.

Jesus referred to these secret societies as the synagogue of Satan, which they still are and they still deflect all their evil deeds onto the Jews, so God’s holy nation gets to take all the blame.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Rev 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Rev 3:13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
The First Seal.

The first seal fits hand in hand with the second last church and the missionary expansion.

Rev 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
Rev 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
This is looking at the age of colonization by European nations. The rider had a crown, a crown represents a kingdom and imperial might. Europe had won the technological race and now went off to conquer other lands in the name of their respective kings because the other nations did not have the power to stop them. As it was, most were not even organized into nations, they were just free ranging tribes. But this colonial age did bring the understanding to the world that a global civilization was practical and achievable. Everyone was made aware of everyone else and the Gospel of salvation was spread world wide. This is one of the conditions required for the end of the age to come about. All nations know of Jesus. A lot have rejected him but they know of him non the less.

The last Church.

This last Church describes the church of the 1900's and 2000's. It is the condition of our modern church which sadly has become incorporated. In our time the Gospel has become an intellectual subject that is far from the passion of the hart. Lots of religiosity over doctrine but only a false love for show. Few are on fire for the Lord, most just drift and dabble mixing truth with false to see what comes out. While the shepherds keep an eye on the mammon.

Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
One of the biggest traps to befall the modern church is the divine prosperity message. Father God becomes Father Christmases and he wants to bless you with a new car. Jesus made it quite clear that either you serve God or you serve mammon but you cannot serve both. So the teachers teach the flock how to manipulate Gods promises so as to force him to make you rich like a kings kid. By that standard the drug dealers must be extra holy because they are choking on money. When was the last time you ever heard a sermon about mammon. Jesus had a lot to say about it so why do the pastors avoid it ?

Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
This is where many of our modern shepherds are going to be held in shame by our Lord when he has his own judgment of his own sheep. The shepherds watched the bottom line and would not preach any teaching regarding the severity of God so as not to hinder the cash flow. You shepherds have done very wrong, you have not strengthened the flock to with stand the persecution but have set them up for the fall. You know who you are ! Now the spirit of this world is dictating to the body of Christ what it may and may not preach so as to not offend.

Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
Rev 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

View user profile Send private message Send e-mail https://aplace4us-com.forumotion.com

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The start of the countdown.

Jesus warned that the beginning of sorrows regarding the end of the age would be marked by wars and rumours of wars. The year before the first world war the statesmen of the time were publically remarking just how at peace the world seemed to be . Never had there been a time more conducive to peace on earth and then a year later the Great War to end all wars Hit.

Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
WW1 was where the power of the first white horse was greatly weakened. It was one faction of the white horse against the other faction ,which also set the stage for all their colonies to be against each other as well. WW2 was even worse and was truly global in nature but it also opened the door for the red horse of the second seal to rise up and the earth has never seen any real peace since.

The Second Seal.

The rider of the second red horse has no crown. Why would he have one ? He does not represent any nation or kingdom but an ideology. The color of the communists is red. The Red Horse was never intended to rule, only make war and destroy peace.

Rev 6:3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
Rev 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
The communist ideology is the motivator in all the liberation movements that have been used all around the world to break the power of the white horse and cast its influence far from the third world colonized nations. Of course once it has taken a country it has no idea how to govern it so the victors normally just plunder them into destruction and go back and blame the white nations because that is what worked for them before.

The last bastions of the white horse is Europe and North America and now the full might of the red horse is being flung against these last two places. There will be no winner but in the destruction the door will be opened for the son of perdition to rise up and consolidate the nations of this world under his direct control. Hence the reason there is so much Satanism and witchcraft involved in all the manipulations employed to break the traditionally white Christian nations down. The conflict plays out in the natural but it is being waged in the spiritual !

The Third Seal

The one thing that has become apparent about the seals is that they do not have to be the results of natural events. Quite often it becomes obvious that they are the result of deliberate and intentional actions of men. More often than not the synagogue of Satan that Christ talked about and what many call, the Illuminati.

Rev 6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
Rev 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
The black horse is poverty. When national debts are in the tens of trillions then you know it is game over. There were lots of famines around the world in the 1900's and many people starved to death, yet on a global scale there was plenty of food available to feed them all. The problem was that the poor could not afford it so down the tubes they went. We can already see this kind of situation developing on a global scale.

It’s kind of hard to bring in the mark of the beast when the whole world has already been warned against it. So a deliberate action has been taken to destroy the value of money and bring in a social credit score. Those that take the mark have a high score and access to food and benefits, while those that don’t are cut off. At the time of writing this, August 2020, this is where we are in the time line.

The Fourth Seal.

Rev 6:7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

The undermining of the value of currency and the implementation of poverty is being brought in to act as a sorting process. It is deliberate, think of the Georgia guide stones ( Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia) Well death and hell are going to have a field day. The objective is to get rid of all those that do not go along with the globalists new world order by killing them off. There is going to be a heavy occult influence pushing this as well. The early influence of this is already being felt.

The Fifth Seal.

This is also already starting to come into play. Again the anti- Christian stance has been preplanned and is premeditated in its implementation. The education system brought in evolution and the age of reason so the generation growing up would have minimum spiritual influence emanating from Christ. Prayer in the name of Jesus has been banned all over so as to not offend. The Ten Commandments have been removed from all court houses. Church bells silenced. Humanistic age of reason promoted along with the occult and blatant Satanism openly practiced in the streets.

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

It is now already out in the open that the globalist proponents are anti-christian. They are doing all they can to ban Christianity and prevent any form of outreach. To fill the void now made by the vacating Christians the globalists are promoting Islam. In fact they are trying to import Muslims into Europe and North America by any means they can as this faith dictates the need to behead all infidels that do not convert to Islam. The perfect religion to destroy the Christians.

We already see this all playing out in the worlds news reports but with the twist that it is the Christians that are the hateful bigots, and the Muslims doing all the killing are the poor innocent protestors or refugees coming here for a good life.

Jesus described this time this way;

Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

The rapture does not occur until the sixth seal, but as we can already see the first five seals starting to play out, on a global scale, it becomes obvious that we are now very close to the end. In fact if the two world wars be the starting point for the last generation then we are starting to go into overtime about now. Call it ten minutes to mid-night.

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
To the mods, If you are going to have a thread for creative writing then you need to allow posts of over 10000 letters.

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
33 views and not a single comment, I'm surprised. Normally by now I'll have everyone ripping me to shreds