Episodes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to admit, learning the dangers of seizures today in my web search, and I know it can't be that, but I'm a little concerned that I hadn't discussed this with my neurologist until now. Thanks for your prayers too!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, so the neurologist got back to me and said it's not likely seizures and is more likely a vestibular migraines. So then it's nothing to worry about. I just don't like that as it knocks me out 10 days out of the month. :(

So I got an answer to what it is. Thanks again for all your prayers!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, gosh, today and yesterday I got a real vestibular migraine full with vertigo and some pain in my head. Which I haven't had in about 6 months when I was diagnosed with vestibular migraines. And it is very different from the dizzy hallucination spells that make me sleepy and fearful/anxious. Which means the neurologist may have been incorrect about her assessment. So I still don't know what they are, and I have looked and searched the internet looking for answers.

So I'm still trying to figure them out so I can get some kinda help. I'm going to be in prayer trying to get an answer. But I'm sure they are some kinda neurological problem. Thanks again for your prayers.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Throwing another prayer on the stack...
Thanks Lambano. I spent yesterday searching for a cause and couldn't find anything describing what I'm experiencing. It appears unique or not encountered enough to come up on a search. I'll keep searching today. Maybe if I change my search I can come up with something. :)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is your diet like? -do you have good nutrition?
And what about exercise? -do you have a fitness routine?
I am starting to wonder if it's something I'm ingesting. The episodes last for 3-4 hours as if it's some kind of medication duration. So the only thing I can think of is some sort of sever allergic reaction triggering the episodes. But there is no physical reaction except severe fatigue and dizziness or buzzing in my thoughts.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am starting to wonder if it's something I'm ingesting. The episodes last for 3-4 hours as if it's some kind of medication duration. So the only thing I can think of is some sort of sever allergic reaction triggering the episodes. But there is no physical reaction except severe fatigue and dizziness or buzzing in my thoughts.

If you haven't done so already you should get your bloodwork done. Under the care of a physician, they will know right away if the fatigue and dizziness are the result of things like a potassium imbalance, which is why I was first asking about your diet. Other things that can have dramatic effect is your body's ability to process sugars- again, assessed with blood work.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you haven't done so already you should get your bloodwork done. Under the care of a physician, they will know right away if the fatigue and dizziness are the result of things like a potassium imbalance, which is why I was first asking about your diet. Other things that can have dramatic effect is your body's ability to process sugars- again, assessed with blood work.
I've had blood work done already. Everything checks out OK.

I used to get these episodes when I would perform strenuous activity like intense yard work. They would set in after a few hours but only some times. Maybe once a month after the activity for long periods.

I recently did an internet search and found that the psychosis can come from the COVID vaccine. These episodes that came on every 2-4 days that last 3-4 hours didn't start happening until after I got the vaccine. And they come on after just resting.

So they may be some form of brain illness from the vaccine. I think that idea might be closer to what is going on. But I can't be certain. I'll bounce it off my doctors and see what they say. They'll probably deny it though. As they have denied my dizziness was caused from it also (vertigo episodes). But I did some internet searches and vertigo and mental illness onset comes up on the studies. :(

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I used to get these episodes when I would perform strenuous activity like intense yard work. They would set in after a few hours but only some times. Maybe once a month after the activity for long periods.

I recently did an internet search and found that the psychosis can come from the COVID vaccine. These episodes that came on every 2-4 days that last 3-4 hours didn't start happening until after I got the vaccine. And they come on after just resting.

So they may be some form of brain illness from the vaccine. I think that idea might be closer to what is going on. But I can't be certain. I'll bounce it off my doctors and see what they say. They'll probably deny it though. As they have denied my dizziness was caused from it also (vertigo episodes). But I did some internet searches and vertigo and mental illness onset comes up on the studies. :(

Sorry to hear you are going through all this, and sorry to hear that you submitted yourself to the vaccine. Don't expect doctors (to their shame) to be honest with you about it. They are both incentivized to promote it and punished if they do not. They are suffering from a mental illness that has gripped the whole world in these times.

Have you had your heart checked? Myocarditis is definitely associated with the vaccines and the inflammation is exacerbated by exercise, which is why we see so many young, otherwise healthy, even athletes dying suddenly. Their swollen heart (muscle) becomes unable to efficiently pump blood and fatigue, dizziness, and sometimes-- fainting or even cardiac arrest is the result. If you have good health insurance ask them to send you for a cardio non-stress treadmill test.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Did you have these episodes before the vaccine?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to hear you are going through all this, and sorry to hear that you submitted yourself to the vaccine. Don't expect doctors (to their shame) to be honest with you about it. They are both incentivized to promote it and punished if they do not. They are suffering from a mental illness that has gripped the whole world in these times.

Have you had your heart checked? Myocarditis is definitely associated with the vaccines and the inflammation is exacerbated by exercise, which is why we see so many young, otherwise healthy, even athletes dying suddenly. Their swollen heart (muscle) becomes unable to efficiently pump blood and fatigue, dizziness, and sometimes-- fainting or even cardiac arrest is the result. If you have good health insurance ask them to send you for a cardio non-stress treadmill test.
I think my heart's OK. I did a treadmill test a while back and my neurologist put me on a heart monitor for two weeks not too long ago. They were making sure that the dizziness wasn't heart related.

Reactions: Mr E

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you have these episodes before the vaccine?
Not the vertigo. The dizzy spells didn't come with hallucinations and weren't so severe until after the vaccine. Now they knock me out and I have to sleep to get rid of them. Before the vaccine I would just find myself seeing a lot of red colors after exerting myself physically for several hours. Nothing serious back then.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not the vertigo. The dizzy spells didn't come with hallucinations and weren't so severe until after the vaccine. Now they knock me out and I have to sleep to get rid of them. Before the vaccine I would just find myself seeing a lot of red colors after exerting myself physically for several hours. Nothing serious back then.

the only reason I asked was because for me the vaccine aggravated what I had already struggle with which had gotten better. When I got the vaccine it was like it awakened it again with a vengeance. I’ve heard the same with Bell’s palsy. ..other illness if they are present the vaccine or catching the virus brings those things out. I’ve had the virus twice. Last time with it came shingles. Every time I’m positive again for Covid…it takes a longgg time to recover, not from the virus itself…but the stress it has on my body. Fatigue is a big one. I never considered either that being diagnosed years ago with MS, that anytime my immunity goes beserk…so will all my symptoms. Point is, the virus or vaccine may not have cause illness but in my experience it can’t significantly take it to a whole new level.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the only reason I asked was because for me the vaccine aggravated what I had already struggle with which had gotten better. When I got the vaccine it was like it awakened it again with a vengeance. I’ve heard the same with Bell’s palsy. ..other illness if they are present the vaccine or catching the virus brings those things out. I’ve had the virus twice. Last time with it came shingles. Every time I’m positive again for Covid…it takes a longgg time to recover, not from the virus itself…but the stress it has on my body. Fatigue is a big one. I never considered either that being diagnosed years ago with MS, that anytime my immunity goes beserk…so will all my symptoms. Point is, the virus or vaccine may not have cause illness but in my experience it can’t significantly take it to a whole new level.
Sorry to hear about your MS. My Mother had MS.

Yes I did some research on the two symptoms and it appears there can be rare instances where the vaccine does certain things to people. I am wondering if it made my symptoms much worse.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to hear about your MS. My Mother had MS.

Yes I did some research on the two symptoms and it appears there can be rare instances where the vaccine does certain things to people. I am wondering if it made my symptoms much worse.

sorry to hear about your mother as well. I meant in my experience it can …cant’t was a typo. To me it makes sense how the vaccine or catching the virus can make symptoms worse…wondering how could it not when your immunity goes on high alert. I never considered since my body’s own immunity turns on my brain white matter…that ramping up that immunity with it would come damage to the white matter. I hope this helps in some way with your doctors appointment…you know your body and so often at the doctors it is a struggle to be heard “hey something is going on.” Whatever the reason…I hope you feel better.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think my heart's OK. I did a treadmill test a while back and my neurologist put me on a heart monitor for two weeks not too long ago. They were making sure that the dizziness wasn't heart related.

Vaccine apart, it sounds like you are doing the right things. Be encouraged and know that there are folks holding you up in prayer before our Father.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vaccine apart, it sounds like you are doing the right things. Be encouraged and know that there are folks holding you up in prayer before our Father.
Thank, that brings comfort as well as knowing the Lord is near.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have episodes I'm trying to figure out. I get dizzy, severe fatigue and my hallucinations get out of control. My neurologist thinks they might have a migraine component. Anyways they are disabling and I eventually end up sleeping them off. Each episode lasts about 4 hours and I get about 10 per month. It's not schizophrenic in nature which is something I suffer from. But my psychologist said it's not something she has heard of before.

Any ways I'm seeing the neurologist soon and could use some prayers to figure out what it is. Hopefully the neurologist will be able to diagnose it. Thanks.
I’ll pray for you buddy