Episodes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have episodes I'm trying to figure out. I get dizzy, severe fatigue and my hallucinations get out of control. My neurologist thinks they might have a migraine component. Anyways they are disabling and I eventually end up sleeping them off. Each episode lasts about 4 hours and I get about 10 per month. It's not schizophrenic in nature which is something I suffer from. But my psychologist said it's not something she has heard of before.

Any ways I'm seeing the neurologist soon and could use some prayers to figure out what it is. Hopefully the neurologist will be able to diagnose it. Thanks.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I looked up seizure and it fits without the physical convulsions. I sent a message to my neurologist to see if it's that.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you @Michiah-Imla.

@Lambano thanks, they started a few years ago. Maybe 3. But back then they were rare and usually only happened when I exerted myself physically during difficult yard work. Later (about a year or two ago) they started to appear when resting about mid day.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I looked up the duration of a seizure and they only last 30 seconds to a couple mins. So it's not that.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have episodes I'm trying to figure out. I get dizzy, severe fatigue and my hallucinations get out of control. My neurologist thinks they might have a migraine component. Anyways they are disabling and I eventually end up sleeping them off. Each episode lasts about 4 hours and I get about 10 per month. It's not schizophrenic in nature which is something I suffer from. But my psychologist said it's not something she has heard of before.

Any ways I'm seeing the neurologist soon and could use some prayers to figure out what it is. Hopefully the neurologist will be able to diagnose it. Thanks.

What is your diet like? -do you have good nutrition?
And what about exercise? -do you have a fitness routine?

Reactions: dev553344

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Mr E Thanks for the 'like'; I think some of my health issues now relate to the fact that I didn't realize this fact earlier in life.........

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying for you now!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I looked up seizure and it fits without the physical convulsions. I sent a message to my neurologist to see if it's that.
Any seizure that lasts more than 5 minutes is a medical emergency. Seizures are misfiring signals in the brain which cause physical and mental states to respond abnormally.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any seizure that lasts more than 5 minutes is a medical emergency. Seizures are misfiring signals in the brain which cause physical and mental states to respond abnormally.
Yes I read that and realized it's not a seizure. But I have some of the symptoms of seizure. Just going to wait and see what the neurologist says. I've been having these episodes for over a year now so I'm OK. But that was the reason for post #8 :)

Last edited:

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying now

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying now
Thanks Wynona. The intent for me right now is to figure out what these episodes are. I talked to my psychiatrist and just ignored the neurologist till now. So I included her in the discussion. Just waiting on that now.

Reactions: Wynona