Equal to Christ!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
cos Christ’s redemption is complete

What do people who have been dead for thousands of years need their decayed bodies raised for?

They’ve done without them for a long time. You say they speak, so what need do they have of a mouth and tongue? You say they act, so what need do they have of a brain/mind? Do they move around? If so, what need have they for legs and feet? You say they see, so what need have they for eyes? Do they breathe? If so, what need do they need with a nose and lungs? Do they have hair? If so, what do they need with hair? Do they eat? If so, what need have they of teeth, a throat and a stomach? You say they hear, so what do they need with ears?

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You sound just like the Pharisees! they had their volumes of Canon Law and this is what Jesus had to say about their dogma:

Mark 7:3-13
King James Version

3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.

4 And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.

5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?

6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

10 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:

11 But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.

Pay close attention to verse 7!

Romanism is going to hear these worda bvout their volumes of Canon Law and dogma!

As solomon wrote- there is nothing new under the sun. And to paraphrase in todays vernacular- what goes around comes around!

12 And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;

13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

those are not dogma not commandments of God or revelation from God as dogma is yet they were successors of Moses have the keys of kingdom authority and the power to bind and loose and Christ commanded them to be obeyed!!!
This was later taken from them Matt 21:43 and given to the church Matt 16:18-19 & 18:19 Jn 20:21 eph 2:20 and the successors of Peter and the apostles MUST BE OBEYED!!!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ideal preexistence.

Yes. John was six months older than Jesus, his cousin.

then Jesus is divine eternal God and the trinity is true Christians doctrine that is revealed by Hod and taught by his church for salvation!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do people who have been dead for thousands of years need their decayed bodies raised for?

They’ve done without them for a long time. You say they speak, so what need do they have of a mouth and tongue? You say they act, so what need do they have of a brain/mind? Do they move around? If so, what need have they for legs and feet? You say they see, so what need have they for eyes? Do they breathe? If so, what need do they need with a nose and lungs? Do they have hair? If so, what do they need with hair? Do they eat? If so, what need have they of teeth, a throat and a stomach? You say they hear, so what do they need with ears?

the redemption must be complete
Total restoration

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
then Jesus is divine eternal God and the trinity is true Christians doctrine that is revealed by Hod and taught by his church for salvation!

I hear your rhetoric but I’m not following your logic.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not according to eph 2

it says we were saved over two thousand years ago

Well I was referring to me being saved in time!

But actually we were the elect or chosen ones from the foundation of the world, six thousand years ago. OOPs, sorry for that last statement, Your Roman masters tell us the earth is billions of years old and that evolution took us from non-life to life or as I love to call it, from goo- to you by way of teh zoo!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
those are not dogma not commandments of God or revelation from God as dogma is yet they were successors of Moses have the keys of kingdom authority and the power to bind and loose and Christ commanded them to be obeyed!!!
This was later taken from them Matt 21:43 and given to the church Matt 16:18-19 & 18:19 Jn 20:21 eph 2:20 and the successors of Peter and the apostles MUST BE OBEYED!!!

Wow you believe more lies and made up junk that JW's do! Anyone can create their own false dogma- even your beloved romanism as they have abundantly done over the centuries.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Councils, creeds, dogma’s, catechisms and decrees of the church are binding on all the faithful and are the teaching of Christ!!!

Lk 10:16 16 He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.

Jn 20:21 as the Father sent me, so I send you! (The apostles and their successors have the SAME mission, ministry, power, and authority as Jesus Christ!

To reject Christ teaching authority in his church is to reject Christ! Lk 10:16

2 Timothy 2:12
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

A dogma of the Catholic Church is defined as "a truth revealed by God, which the magisterium of the Church declared as binding on all the faithful, Dogma is the divinely revealed truth, declared as such by the infallible teaching authority of Jesus Christ in His holy church!

Dogma! Or De Fide! Or Thee faith!

The faith of Christians!
An inconvertible unchallengeable truth revealed by God!
Truth like God who revealed it is immutable! Unchangeable!

Christ is the truth! Jn 14:6
The church is the pillar of truth! 1 Tim 3:15

The one true church founded by Christ on the authority of the apostles is ir-reformable!

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Christ and his church are one! Acts 9:4 eph 4:5

Truth must be revealed by God, and in its fullness in the sacred deposit of faith by Christ to his church! Eph 4:5 Jude 1:3 and must be taught by the church, or proposed for our belief by the apostles!
Matt 28:19-20 Lk 1:4 Jn 20:21 acts 8:31 Rom 1:5 col 2:7 1 Tim 3:15
matt 18:17

A bunch of lies were brought forth from the councils. Like the trinity god in 381 ce at the first council of Constantinople--No trinity was taught or served at the Council of Nicea in 325, or ever before, not until 381--it is a false teaching.
The Abrahamic God taught, served and worshipped by Israel is a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah) the God taught to Jesus when he attended Israelite places of worship and to every bible writer.
Proof your religion does not have Jesus= pictures of him bringing dishonor to his Fathers name by having long hair. Israelite men did not have long hair- 1Corinthians 11:14
Not even to mention the bible condemns the usage of statues, icons and graven images.
And it teaches--Do not call any man on earth-Father( this is talking about a spiritual teacher) not a Dad. Matthew 23:9--The Pope has the audacity to be called holy Father-he Fathered 0 of anything spiritual, God Fathered all spiritual things. God is the Holy Father.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A bunch of lies were brought forth from the councils. Like the trinity god in 381 ce at the first council of Constantinople--No trinity was taught or served at the Council of Nicea in 325, or ever before, not until 381--it is a false teaching.
The Abrahamic God taught, served and worshipped by Israel is a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah) the God taught to Jesus when he attended Israelite places of worship and to every bible writer.
Proof your religion does not have Jesus= pictures of him bringing dishonor to his Fathers name by having long hair. Israelite men did not have long hair- 1Corinthians 11:14
Not even to mention the bible condemns the usage of statues, icons and graven images.
And it teaches--Do not call any man on earth-Father( this is talking about a spiritual teacher) not a Dad. Matthew 23:9--The Pope has the audacity to be called holy Father-he Fathered 0 of anything spiritual, God Fathered all spiritual things. God is the Holy Father.

1) the fathers And doctors of the church are successors of the apostles having the teaching authority of Christ, apostolic tradition, and their teaching is binding on all Christians Matt 16:18-19 & 18-18 Jn 20:21 lk 10:16
2) the trinity is one God in three persons not three Gods see the creed below
3) call no man father? See below
4) Jews have long hair and long curling sideburns in the pics or movies
5) graven images and idolatry is forbidden by the 1st commandment as the church always teaches ex 2-6, images are permitted the iconoclast heresy was condemned by the second council of Nicea in the 7th century
God commanded the making of images, angels on the ark ex 25:18 and the bronze serpent num 21:9

Jn 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: (on the cross)

Gal 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
(Portrayed)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Athanasius Creed!
(From the early church)
Whoever desires to be saved must above all hold to the catholic faith.

Anyone who does not keep it whole and entire will doubtless perish eternally.

Now this is the catholic faith:

That we worship one God in trinity and the trinity in unity, neither blending their persons nor dividing their essence. For the person of the Father is a distinct person, the person of the Son is another,
and that of the Holy Spirit still another.
But the divinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is one, their glory equal, their majesty coeternal.

What quality the Father has, the Son has, and the Holy Spirit has. The Father is uncreated, the Son is uncreated, the Holy Spirit is uncreated.

The Father is immeasurable, the Son is immeasurable, the Holy Spirit is immeasurable.

The Father is eternal, the Son is eternal,
the Holy Spirit is eternal.

And yet there are not three eternal beings; there is but one eternal being.
So too there are not three uncreated or immeasurable beings, there is but one uncreated and immeasurable being.

Similarly, the Father is almighty, the Son is almighty, the Holy Spirit is almighty. Yet there are not three almighty beings;
there is but one almighty being.

Thus the Father is God,
the Son is God,
the Holy Spirit is God.
Yet there are not three gods;
there is but one God.

Thus the Father is Lord,
the Son is Lord,
the Holy Spirit is Lord.
Yet there are not three lords;
there is but one Lord.

Just as Christian truth compels us
to confess each person individually
as both God and Lord, so catholic religion forbids us to say that there are three gods or lords.

The Father was neither made nor created nor begotten from anyone. The Son was neither made nor created; he was begotten from the Father alone. The Holy Spirit was neither made nor created nor begotten; he proceeds from the Father and the Son.

Accordingly there is one Father, not three fathers; there is one Son, not three sons;
there is one Holy Spirit, not three holy spirits.

Nothing in this trinity is before or after,
nothing is greater or smaller; in their entirety the three persons are coeternal and coequal with each other.

So in everything, as was said earlier,
we must worship their trinity in their unity and their unity in their trinity.

Anyone then who desires to be saved
should think thus about the trinity.

But it is necessary for eternal salvation
that one also believe in the incarnation
of our Lord Jesus Christ faithfully.

Now this is the true faith:

That we believe and confess
that our Lord Jesus Christ, God's Son,
is both God and human, equally.

He is God from the essence of the Father,
begotten before time; and he is human from the essence of his mother, born in time; completely God, completely human, with a rational soul and human flesh; equal to the Father as regards divinity, less than the Father as regards humanity.

Although he is God and human,
yet Christ is not two, but one.
He is one, however, not by his divinity being turned into flesh, but by God's taking humanity to himself.He is one,
certainly not by the blending of his essence, but by the unity of his person.
For just as one human is both rational soul and flesh, so too the one Christ is both God and human.

He suffered for our salvation; he descended to hell; he arose from the dead; he ascended to heaven; he is seated at the Father's right hand; from there he will come to judge the living and the dead. At his coming all people will arise bodily and give an accounting of their own deeds. Those who have done good will enter eternal life, and those who have done evil will enter eternal fire.

This is the catholic faith:
one cannot be saved without believing it firmly and faithfully.

Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God of hosts!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 4:15
For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

Spiritual fathers have care for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

1 Tim 1:2 Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

Gal 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you

1 John 2
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not.

Paul and John are speaking to adult Christians so they are our spiritual fathers!

Matt 23:9
Call no man Father?

Is this an absolute requirement?
Or is Our Savior condemning pride and spiritual pride of the Pharisees?

God calls men father!

Ex 3:6 Moreover he said, I am the God of thy fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.

Jesus calls men father!

Jn 6:49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

Mary calls men father!

Lk 1:55 As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever.

Peter calls men father!

Acts 3:13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.

Acts 3:22 Moses said unto the fathers…

The stephen calls men father!

Acts 7 Stephen quotes the fathers over and over!

The Bible calls men father!

Luke 16:24
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Acts 3:13
The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.

Jn 4:20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.

Jesus does not rebuke her for calling men father!

Then there is spiritual fathers!

Spiritual Fathers have care for our souls!

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Jn 21:17 feed my sheep:

Heb 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they care for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

1 Tim 1:2 Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

Gal 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you

1 John 2
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not.

That makes Peter, Paul and John spiritual fathers, pastors of our souls!

Isa 22 the administrator of the kingdom is called father, so the same for Peter, the apostles, and their successors!

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 acts 9:4 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Jn 20:21 as my father sent me, so send in you. (The apostles) posses the same power mission and authority as Christ!
Peter, the apostles and their successors!

Eph 3: 14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

every family in heaven and on earth is named from the “Father.” We are fathers in the Father.

Acts 7:2; 22:1, 1 John 2:13 – elders of the Church are called “fathers.” Therefore, we should ask the question, “Why don’t Protestants call their pastors “father?”

1 Cor. 4:17 – Paul calls Bishop Timothy a beloved and faithful “child” in the Lord.

2 Cor. 12:14 – Paul describes his role as parent over his “children” the Corinthians.

Phil. 2:22 – Paul calls Timothy’s service to him as a son serves a “father.”

1 Thess. 2:11- Paul compares the Church elders’ ministry to the people like a father with his children.

1 Tim. 1:2,18; 2 Tim. 1:2-3 – Paul calls Timothy his true “child” in the faith and his son.

Titus 1:4 – Paul calls Titus his true “child” in a common faith. Priests are our spiritual fathers in the family of God.

Philemon 10 – Paul says he has become the “father” of Onesimus.

Heb. 12:7,9 – emphasizes our earthly “fathers.” But these are not just biological but also spiritual (the priests of the Church).

1 Peter 5:13 – Peter refers to himself as father by calling Mark his “son.”

1 John 2:1,1 John 2:13,14 – John calls the elders of the Church “fathers.”

Isa 22:21-22 the prime minister who administer the kingdom under the king in the line of david Lk 1:32-23 has the title father and hold the keys Matt 16:18

Church fathers

Testimony of the early church in the successors of the apostles! Verified by acts 2:42

Acts 1:8 witnesses of Christ with the power of the Holy Spirit!

We must hear them! Matt 18:17

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1) the fathers And doctors of the church are successors of the apostles having the teaching authority of Christ, apostolic tradition, and their teaching is binding on all Christians Matt 16:18-19 & 18-18 Jn 20:21 lk 10:16
2) the trinity is one God in three persons not three Gods see the creed below
3) call no man father? See below
4) Jews have long hair and long curling sideburns in the pics or movies
5) graven images and idolatry is forbidden by the 1st commandment as the church always teaches ex 2-6, images are permitted the iconoclast heresy was condemned by the second council of Nicea in the 7th century
God commanded the making of images, angels on the ark ex 25:18 and the bronze serpent num 21:9

Jn 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: (on the cross)

Gal 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
(Portrayed)

Jesus was never with the religion that came out of Rome. Which is correct about long hair on Israelite males? The bible or movies?
Another proof Jesus is not ever with the religion that came out of Rome.
A mark of the true religion that would be displayed always before all creation--that you have LOVE amongst yourselves. During ww2 your religion killed for a man named Adolf Hitler, killed the members of your own religion who stood on the opposite side. As well-ww1, the rev war. the civil war-- and while all that killing was going on, the clergys prayed to the same God on both sides for the destruction of their own supposed brothers in Christ( one of the biggest hipocrosys ever witnessed in all creation)--It took throwing Jesus away to accomplish those deeds.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was never with the religion that came out of Rome. Which is correct about long hair on Israelite males? The bible or movies?
Another proof Jesus is not ever with the religion that came out of Rome.
A mark of the true religion that would be displayed always before all creation--that you have LOVE amongst yourselves. During ww2 your religion killed for a man named Adolf Hitler, killed the members of your own religion who stood on the opposite side. As well-ww1, the rev war. the civil war-- and while all that killing was going on, the clergys prayed to the same God on both sides for the destruction of their own supposed brothers in Christ( one of the biggest hipocrosys ever witnessed in all creation)--It took throwing Jesus away to accomplish those deeds.

the church is Roman Catholic!
Roman cause Christ conquered the Roman Empire!

catholic universal!

God initiated each covenant and the mediator always remains on earth mediating the covenant except for Christ who made Peter His personal representative and vicar! (Matt 16:18)

Adam
(Marriage covenant)

Noah
(Family covenant)

Abraham
(Tribal covenant)

Moses:
(National covenant)

Jesus Christ:
(Universal covenant)

New and eternal covenant founded by Jesus Christ! Matt 16:18

Universal (Catholic)
World universal

Lk 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. ( catholic universal) All men!

Lk 2:31 prepared before the face of all (catholic) people. All men!

Jn 1:29 lamb of God who takes way the sins of the world. All men!

Jn 3:16 for God so loved the world

1 Jn 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. All men!

Lk 2: 10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. All men!

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. (All people universal) All men!

1 Tim 2:5 one mediator

Jn 10:16 One new covenant church

Only Jesus Christ has authority to found the church on Peter and the apostles! Matt 16:18-19 Matt 18:18
Jn 20:21 eph 2:20

All others are heretical sects the tradition of men!

Christ is king and established a kingdom!

Obedience to the apostles who have the jurisdictional authority to govern the church and administer the kingdom is obedience to Christ!

Prophecy of the new covenant and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings (Roman Caesars) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Micah 4:1
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

Daniel 7:18
But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Matt 21:43 taken from Israel given to Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18-19 18:18 Jn 20:21 eph 2:20

1 Peter 4:11
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Jude 1:8
Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Jude 1:25
To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Christ is king and has all authority and dominion!

Christ appointed Peter, the apostles, and their successors to govern the church and administer the kingdom until He returns in glory!

Submission and obedience to them is submission and obedience to Christ!

Like Joseph under pharaoh the king and his brothers bowed in obedience to Him as God willed!

But Protestant fundamentalists will not, for satan the first Protestant was in rebellion against God saying: I will not serve! I will not obey!

So who is you’re leader?

All those who submit and obey are Christ’s!

Those who do not are satan’s!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the church is Roman Catholic!
Roman cause Christ conquered the Roman Empire!

catholic universal!

God initiated each covenant and the mediator always remains on earth mediating the covenant except for Christ who made Peter His personal representative and vicar! (Matt 16:18)

Adam
(Marriage covenant)

Noah
(Family covenant)

Abraham
(Tribal covenant)

Moses:
(National covenant)

Jesus Christ:
(Universal covenant)

New and eternal covenant founded by Jesus Christ! Matt 16:18

Universal (Catholic)
World universal

Lk 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. ( catholic universal) All men!

Lk 2:31 prepared before the face of all (catholic) people. All men!

Jn 1:29 lamb of God who takes way the sins of the world. All men!

Jn 3:16 for God so loved the world

1 Jn 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. All men!

Lk 2: 10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. All men!

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. (All people universal) All men!

1 Tim 2:5 one mediator

Jn 10:16 One new covenant church

Only Jesus Christ has authority to found the church on Peter and the apostles! Matt 16:18-19 Matt 18:18
Jn 20:21 eph 2:20

All others are heretical sects the tradition of men!

Christ is king and established a kingdom!

Obedience to the apostles who have the jurisdictional authority to govern the church and administer the kingdom is obedience to Christ!

Prophecy of the new covenant and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings (Roman Caesars) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Micah 4:1
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

Daniel 7:18
But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Matt 21:43 taken from Israel given to Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18-19 18:18 Jn 20:21 eph 2:20

1 Peter 4:11
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Jude 1:8
Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Jude 1:25
To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Christ is king and has all authority and dominion!

Christ appointed Peter, the apostles, and their successors to govern the church and administer the kingdom until He returns in glory!

Submission and obedience to them is submission and obedience to Christ!

Like Joseph under pharaoh the king and his brothers bowed in obedience to Him as God willed!

But Protestant fundamentalists will not, for satan the first Protestant was in rebellion against God saying: I will not serve! I will not obey!

So who is you’re leader?

All those who submit and obey are Christ’s!

Those who do not are satan’s!

Jesus is the head of my religion. He warned my teachers not to stand on both sides of ww1, ww2 killing each other in hatred. Instead they went to prision or concentration camps , applying the love amongst yourselves that Jesus taught. While your clergys condemned them and called them cowards. No cowards walked into those concentration camps. It was like guaranteed death. At war there was a 50-50 chance. It always struck me as strange why there are pictures of the Pope-upper clergy of catholicism shaking Hitlers hand to put him into power and only the servants of YHWH(Jehovah) were being murdered in the concentration camps-Why? pay back to catholicism for voting him into power? Both those religions( Jewish--Jw,s) were exposing the trinity based religions as false religion all along.