• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 29415

Turkey's earthquakes were catastrophic. Soon another "earthquake" will hit the Middle East and the world. Erdogan is going to overturn the Ottoman defeat of 1917, and the second half of the Tribulation will be dominated by the Beast.

Erdogan Antichrist: Earthquakes in Turkey and the Rise of the Beast
Well as we are not in the first half of the 70th week of Daniel yet, I would not lose much sleep over it.

We are at a minimum 10 1/2 years away from the physical return of Jesus to earth to establish His kingdom here.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 29415

Turkey's earthquakes were catastrophic. Soon another "earthquake" will hit the Middle East and the world. Erdogan is going to overturn the Ottoman defeat of 1917, and the second half of the Tribulation will be dominated by the Beast.

Erdogan Antichrist: Earthquakes in Turkey and the Rise of the Beast
The Anti-Christ must be born in Greece (Dan. 8:9) and come to power in the E,U. (Dan. 7:7-8). He will also have an [Old] Assyrian bloodline(Isaiah 10), but bloodlines travel.

I see the Rapture as the Fall of 2025 because Apophis, imho, is the DOTL on April, 13, 2029. So, 3.5 years before that gives us the Fall of 2025, we can know The Season, just not the exact day nor hour. So, Jesus will be ruling via the 1000 year reign withing 10 years. Fall of 2025 plus 7 years = 2032.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well as we are not in the first half of the 70th week of Daniel yet, I would not lose much sleep over it.

We are at a minimum 10 1/2 years away from the physical return of Jesus to earth to establish His kingdom here.
The first 3.5 Years have already been fulfilled in YESHUA MESSIAH.

And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;
And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined.
Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.”

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who is this who writes such things . We are at a minimum of TEN and one half years away from the physical return of Christ .
YET JESUS said be watching for no man knows the day nor hour . apparently you do or at least you have
the gaul to think we have at least ten and one half years left . My advice is , BETTER BE WATCHING
for ye know not the day nor the hour the LORD returns .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are much farther along than folks realize . many have allowed men to teach things which ought never to have been taught .
Teachings under pre mid post trib which have clouded the eyes and given false hopes and false timelines
which have delayed in heart the coming of Christ .
This world is already being gathered as ONE right under the dragon .
A delusion has already come and a massive falling away has morphed .
Yet world wise men have clouded the eyes to the signs of the times by certain doctrines .
Things in revelation are growing and abounding as we speak .
It is no wonder nor marvel when it says that DAY shall over take many as a theif . They never even knew how close it was .
the lures of life and of the flesh has clouded the eyes to the signs of the times .
The mystery of inquity that has worked since the days of paul , has now morphed massive .
And now many anti christs do run many churches and so many do not see .
One common thing that all places had in common RIGHT BEFORE DESTRUCTION was this , THE INQUITY had risen up to the full .
Now go ye and behold both the world and churches and behold THE MYSTERY OF INQUITY which hastaken them captive to A LIE .
TO A WE ARE ONE DRAGON SERVING LIE . Yet they think its GOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
notice a key word here . the mystery of what ...................INQUITY .
The mystery of inquity . Its a mystery , as to how christendom can preach such inquity and have
fallen in love with a love that honors INQUITY . ITS HERE . ITS GROWN MASSIVE
Just as mystery babylon . The mystery of inquity has arisen BIG TIME and most folks call it love , tolerance and unity .
JESUS has BEEN TROD UNDER FOOT for this many path lie which unites all relgions
TRUTH has been trod under foot for lies
And The true charity that rejoices IN TRUTH and NOT IN INQUITY
has been replaced with false charity which rejoices in lies and in INQUITY . Talk about a delusion .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

ever wonder why it was called the MYSTERY of inquity .
PEEK around , For i tell us all that TRUTH has been replaced with inquity
THIS INQUITY they preach as truth and as love has taken captive not only the secular realm
not only the false religoins , but also much of christendom .
MYSTERY . OF ............ INQUITY . WHEN INQUITY can rule in the stead of TRUTH in even churches , WE GOT A DELUSION
WHEN true charity can be replaced with MYSTERY charity that honors SIN and rejoices IN INQUITY , then know and understand
the mystery of inquity has grown massive . IT CAME FROM WITHIN THE VERY CHURCHES WHO CLIAMED TO BE OF CHRIST .
JESUS warned us , HE warned us about wolves in sheeps clothing .............DIDNT HE . so did paul .
It was beginning in even the days of paul , but now it has morphed huge .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mystery of Iniquity = Genesis ch6 , Genesis ch10 , Daniel ch9 , Matthew ch24 , 2 Thess ch2 , 1 John ch2 , Revelation chs 12-13

Reactions: amigo de christo

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ever wonder why it was called the MYSTERY of inquity .
PEEK around , For i tell us all that TRUTH has been replaced with inquity
THIS INQUITY they preach as truth and as love has taken captive not only the secular realm
not only the false religoins , but also much of christendom .
MYSTERY . OF ............ INQUITY . WHEN INQUITY can rule in the stead of TRUTH in even churches , WE GOT A DELUSION
WHEN true charity can be replaced with MYSTERY charity that honors SIN and rejoices IN INQUITY , then know and understand
the mystery of inquity has grown massive . IT CAME FROM WITHIN THE VERY CHURCHES WHO CLIAMED TO BE OF CHRIST .
JESUS warned us , HE warned us about wolves in sheeps clothing .............DIDNT HE . so did paul .
It was beginning in even the days of paul , but now it has morphed huge .
The Mystery of Iniquity = Genesis ch6 , Genesis ch10 , Daniel ch9 , Matthew ch24 , 2 Thess ch2 , 1 John ch2 , Revelation chs 12-13

Everything you said is true and is Revealed to us who follow the Holy Spirit of Truth and we Sanctify ourselves in the Word of God.

I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 15I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. 16They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 17Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. 18As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. 19And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

• Love

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sorry, but then Daniel would have written "after 66 1/2 weeks shall Messiah be cut off...." There is still the 7 years to be had and the Antichrist still needs to sign a covenant with Israel and break it halfway through.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is this who writes such things . We are at a minimum of TEN and one half years away from the physical return of Christ .
YET JESUS said be watching for no man knows the day nor hour . apparently you do or at least you have
the gaul to think we have at least ten and one half years left . My advice is , BETTER BE WATCHING
for ye know not the day nor the hour the LORD returns .
And that watching is for the Rapture! That "Parousia" will come as a thief in the night, where two will be in the field, one will bet taken....

We know that Jesus returns at the end of teh 70th week of Daniel. and then by placing the other eschatological scriptures in their proper place in light of that truth- we can know that Jesus is a minimum of 10 1/2 years from HIs physical return!

Why? After Russia and her allies invade Israel, Israel burns the weapons of war for fuel for 7 years! Not might burn or could burn, but will burn. We also know that Israel, after AOD reveals himself by going into the temple, flees for her life to a place prepared for 3 1/2 years. So the simple math of these facts make Jesus physical return a minimum of 10 1/2 years away.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, but then Daniel would have written "after 66 1/2 weeks shall Messiah be cut off...." There is still the 7 years to be had and the Antichrist still needs to sign a covenant with Israel and break it halfway through.
Well lets think about this.

Can you find anywhere in the Gospels where Jesus mentioned these 7 years?

Can you find anywhere in the Apostles writings mentioning these 7 years?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well lets think about this.

Can you find anywhere in the Gospels where Jesus mentioned these 7 years?

Can you find anywhere in the Apostles writings mentioning these 7 years?
Really? So because the time span was established already, because it is not repeated in the gospels and epistles it is to be discarded?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Everything you said is true and is Revealed to us who follow the Holy Spirit of Truth and we Sanctify ourselves in the Word of God.

I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 15I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. 16They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 17Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. 18As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. 19And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
Mystery babylon. Ever wonder why it was called MYSTERY
just like The MYSTERY of INQUITY . let me us sum it up . THIS IS gonna tick a whole lot of decieved folks off . warning .
WHAT DID JESUS warn us about . I SAY US , cause those the warning was to His desciples , EVERY WORD IS FOR US TOO .
When JESUS said and gave his dire warning about NOT BEING DECIEVED . WHO was HE WARNING ABOUT .
Was it the secular realm , NOPE . ITS THOSE WHO COME IN AMONGST US and ACT as though they in GODS STEAD
and TEACH HIS TRUTH when IN TRUTH THEY ARE LIARS and DECIEVERS .
OUR biggest warning was not about false leaders n teachers in the secular realm , BUT WITHIN OUR OWN REALM .
Folks got no idea that almost the entire realm of anything within christendom has BEEN HIJACKED .
Just as the jews who held the preisthood and had the earthly temple of GOD , SO TOO with us today
THESE LEADERS ARE FALSE and we better be on gaurd . MYSTERY babylon. WHO DO YOU THINK that GREAT CITY was and is .
YET that city was supposed to DEDICATED TO GOD and its leaders DEDICATED TO GOD . BUT THEY WERENT
they DECIEVED THE MASSES . SO TOO do many within the realm of christrendom . THEY TOO use JESUS name
THE place that should have been the place where lambs could gather and meet , HAS BEEN HIJACKED by men gone wrong .
AS the serpent decieved EVE , SO TOO has he and his men who appear as men of rightousness DECIEVED CHRISTENDOM .
BUT lambs wont eat of their table . NO we wont . Folks get highly aggravated with me
and often catholics , mormons , Jws and others have one thing in common . THEY despise men like me more than any other thing peroid .
Cause i expose the SINS OF ALL . POINTING ONLY TO JESUS and that bible . AND THAT has ticked a whole lot of folks , even here ,
OFF . liberals go after me , conservatives too . cause i expose ALL sins . i dont pick and choose the lesser of two evils .
I choose no evil , CHRIST ALONE , BIBLE AS ONLY BOOK and the SPIRIT as our guide . tribbers of all three post mid pre , cant stand me .
Evangelicals cannot stand me , the false nar , the false liberal churches . BUT weep not for me my friend . I GOT CHRIST
and my desire is GOOD for the peoples . ITS WHY I DO EXPOSE all sin and point only to TRUE BIBLCIAL DOCTRINE .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? So because the time span was established already, because it is not repeated in the gospels and epistles it is to be discarded?

The Time Span is absolutely crucial to pre-trib rapture theory.

This is why i am asking you to search the Scriptures to see if our Lord and/or the Apostles mention 7 years.

Jesus confirmed "that which makes Desolate" = Antichrist.

Jesus and the Apostles confirmed that the Antichrist comes BEFORE our LORD'S Coming = Daniel ch7, Matt ch24, 2 Thess ch2, 1 John ch2

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Time Span is absolutely crucial to pre-trib rapture theory.

This is why i am asking you to search the Scriptures to see if our Lord and/or the Apostles mention 7 years.

Jesus confirmed "that which makes Desolate" = Antichrist.

Jesus and the Apostles confirmed that the Antichrist comes BEFORE our LORD'S Coming = Daniel ch7, Matt ch24, 2 Thess ch2, 1 John ch2
You forgot Daniel 9 which tells us when teh 70th week of Daniel begins. with the signing of a 7 year covenant with Israel and ends with the return of Jesus!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You forgot Daniel 9 which tells us when teh 70th week of Daniel begins. with the signing of a 7 year covenant with Israel and ends with the return of Jesus!

Thank You Brother,
i have not forgotten the 70th week.

In your estimation where does this occur concerning the "Weeks of Daniel ch9" ?

"He will speak words against the Most High [God] and wear down the saints of the Most High, and he will intend to change the times and the law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, [two] times, and half a time [three and one-half years]." - Daniel 7:25

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You Brother,
i have not forgotten the 70th week.

In your estimation where does this occur concerning the "Weeks of Daniel ch9" ?

"He will speak words against the Most High [God] and wear down the saints of the Most High, and he will intend to change the times and the law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, [two] times, and half a time [three and one-half years]." - Daniel 7:25
That occurs in the 2nd half of the trib after the antichrist is killed, rises from the dead and the false prophet makes the image that comes alive and orders all to take the mark!

the corresponding verses are from Rev. 12- Rev. 13.

Israel flees teh land after the antichrist becomes the abomination!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That occurs in the 2nd half of the trib after the antichrist is killed, rises from the dead and the false prophet makes the image that comes alive and orders all to take the mark!

the corresponding verses are from Rev. 12- Rev. 13.

Israel flees teh land after the antichrist becomes the abomination!
Where does it say that the Anti-christ is killed during half-trib timeline?