• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where does it say that the Anti-christ is killed during half-trib timeline?

Revelation 13:3

King James Version

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

this is the same construct as this:

Revelation 5:6
And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

So if Jesus WAS SLAIN, THE BEAST WILL BE SLAIN AND HEALED !

Further in revelation- it is this resurrection which cements his credentials as teh antichrist and counterfeit Christ that causes the world to wonder after him:

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where does it say that the Anti-christ is killed during half-trib timeline?

Revelation 13:3

King James Version

This passage is the same construct as this one:

Revelation 5:6

King James Version

6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

So if Jesus literally died- teh antichrist will as well. this is just another action to show how he counterfeits the real Jesus!

Also it is this resurrection which causes this to happen:

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great discussions. I suggest this link for clarification: The Book of Revelation: Prophetic Analysis

The link you posted is "pre-trib" rapture and begins its 'analysis' on a false premise.

Starting with a false premise to build upon leads to many other errors when reading and studying the Bible.

If you are a catholic you will misconstrue scripture to conform to catholicism.

If you are a Baptist, you will misconstrue scripture to conform to 'cessation of Gifts' and other errors as well.

If you are a pre-trib rapture person then you will misconstrue scripture to conform to 'pre-trib' just as the link you provided does.

AUTHENTIC Bible Study BEGINS with obedience to Christ = Proverbs 30:5-6 , Matthew 4:4 , 2 Timothy 2:15

AUTHENTIC Bible Study requires obedience to the Holy Spirit = John 16:13 , Matthew 4:1-4 , Acts 16:6

AUTHENTIC Bible Study requires Sanctification = John 17:16-19 , 1 Peter 3:13-16 , Ephesians 5:22-33

When a Believer follows the Path of Christ as outlined above it will result in this = Ephesians 4:11-16

Peace to those who seek the Truth with a Pure Heart

Last edited:

Rapture and End Times

Apr 19, 2020
USA
raptureandendtimes.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The link you posted is "pre-trib" rapture and begins its 'analysis' on a false premise.

Starting with a false premise to build upon leads to many other errors when reading and studying the Bible.

If you are a catholic you will misconstrue scripture to conform to catholicism.

If you are a Baptist, you will misconstrue scripture to conform to 'cessation of Gifts' and other errors as well.

If you are a pre-trib rapture person then you will misconstrue scripture to conform to 'pre-trib' just as the link you provided does.

AUTHENTIC Bible Study BEGINS with obedience to Christ = Proverbs 30:5-6 , Matthew 4:4 , 2 Timothy 2:15

AUTHENTIC Bible Study requires obedience to the Holy Spirit = John 16:13 , Matthew 4:1-4 , Acts 16:6

AUTHENTIC Bible Study requires Sanctification = John 17:16-19 , 1 Peter 3:13-16 , Ephesians 5:22-33

When a Believer follows the Path of Christ as outlined above it will result in this = Ephesians 4:11-16

Peace to those who seek the Truth with a Pure Heart

Apparently, we will just have to agree to disagree. The good news is, regardless of our interpretations, true Christians still go to heaven! Peace.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently, we will just have to agree to disagree. The good news is, regardless of our interpretations, true Christians still go to heaven! Peace.
the slogan - "agree to disagree" was first spoken by the Serpent in the Garden.

You are correct in this = true Christians go to heaven!

i hope you know that a true Christian is Founded on only One True Interpretation of Scripture = Only One!!!

Going back to the Serpentine twist of "pre-trib rapture" and "agree to disagree", the Holy Spirit responded directly to this seductive temptation:
The tempter came to Him and said, “If You are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”
But Jesus answered, “It is written:
‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’

Most christians are not living on "every word of God".

Nay, they rather enjoy the sugary treats that come out of the mouths of men = Jeremiah 5:30-31

An astonishing and horrible thing
Has been committed in the land:
The prophets prophesy falsely,
And the priests rule by their own power;
And My people love to have it so.
But what will you do in the end?

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the slogan - "agree to disagree" was first spoken by the Serpent in the Garden.

You are correct in this = true Christians go to heaven!

i hope you know that a true Christian is Founded on only One True Interpretation of Scripture = Only One!!!

Going back to the Serpentine twist of "pre-trib rapture" and "agree to disagree", the Holy Spirit responded directly to this seductive temptation:
The tempter came to Him and said, “If You are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”
But Jesus answered, “It is written:
‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’

Most christians are not living on "every word of God".

Nay, they rather enjoy the sugary treats that come out of the mouths of men = Jeremiah 5:30-31

An astonishing and horrible thing
Has been committed in the land:
The prophets prophesy falsely,
And the priests rule by their own power;
And My people love to have it so.
But what will you do in the end?
Again, same ole ONE TRACK MIND, give it a rest man. You re wrong and think you are right, its sad, but no one wants to hear the same thing over and over. Its not only juvenile, its shows your lack of basic understanding of biblical things in full. I mean, as a guy who knows more prophecy than anyone you will ever meet, this Rapture stuff isn't even hard, it is those who are not grounded in the word of God, IMHO, who cant grasp the facts, so I will not even take a person who doesnn't understand the "timing of the Rapture's" Eschatology serious. Basically there is nothing you could say via end time Prophecy that I pay give heed unto, simply because you can't grasp the simplest of issues correctly.

Try taking off the colored glasses and learning something. Thinking you know it all when you basically know nothing is really amusing brother. Humble yourself and learn something, those who think they have the answers can never be taught and God can never teach them anything.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, same ole ONE TRACK MIND, give it a rest man. You re wrong and think you are right, its sad, but no one wants to hear the same thing over and over. Its not only juvenile, its shows your lack of basic understanding of biblical things in full. I mean, as a guy who knows more prophecy than anyone you will ever meet, this Rapture stuff isn't even hard, it is those who are not grounded in the word of God, IMHO, who cant grasp the facts, so I will not even take a person who doesnn't understand the "timing of the Rapture's" Eschatology serious. Basically there is nothing you could say via end time Prophecy that I pay give heed unto, simply because you can't grasp the simplest of issues correctly.

Try taking off the colored glasses and learning something. Thinking you know it all when you basically know nothing is really amusing brother. Humble yourself and learn something, those who think they have the answers can never be taught and God can never teach them anything.

If you are an expert on prophecy, why are you unable to bring forth a single OT prophetic scripture that says: 'pre-trib rapture'.

Are there any OT Prophets that spoke of such a thing? If Yes, then bring it forth...........

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are an expert on prophecy, why are you unable to bring forth a single OT prophetic scripture that says: 'pre-trib rapture'.

Are there any OT Prophets that spoke of such a thing? If Yes, then bring it forth...........
SMH, I can, but refuse to waste my time with you and your ilk. You are just like those Pharisees who couldn't see Jesus in the Old Testament. HINT, There are places in the Old Testament unlike even Psalm 22 and Isaiah 53 which goes much, much deeper, we see the word Yeshua (Salvation) used as a PERSONHOOD, by David, Isaiah, in the Psalms etc. you just have to understand Jesus name was Yeshua or Salvation thus when you see David say My YESHUA (Salvation ) he is speaking of Jesus, its there, in many places.

Likewise, the TIMING of the Rapture is there, what you don't seem to grasp is the Gentiles were a replacement, not a plan, Jesus thus ONLY CAME for the Lost Sheep of Israel. But Israel were supposed to accept their Messiah and he would have set up the Kingdom Age in 70 AD, but God foreknew they would reject him, so God gave us the "Time of the Gentiles" not as Beasts and Kingdoms but as the people who took the Mantle over from Israel to take the Good News of Salvation to the ends of the world. It astonishes me that people can not read Romans chapters 9, 10 and 11 and understand what the Time of the Gentiles is, most think its about the Gentiles ruling, NO........The Gentiles always ruled the earth via their Armies etc. The Time of the Gentiles is about the gentiles being given Israel's old mantle, but when Israel is back on the clock the Time of the Gentiles must be over (via The Rapture). So, God brought forth Israel, to bring forth His Salvation Seed (Jesus), however Israel sinned along the way and got a Decree of 490 years Judgment, 483 years passed with Jesus death, the Temple was rent, and the Church Age of the Gentiles was upon us. Israel via the Diaspora was carried off around the world for 2000 years or so until their rebirth in 1948.

Now, at the Rapture of the Church, Israel will finish off their 70th week of penance, and they MUST REPENT during this final 7 years or else God is a liar. So, why do you think the Church is on earth during the 70th week designed for Israel? It makes zero sense. The Bible is about Israel/Jews not the Gentiles, thus all the Scriptures pointed unto the Kingdom Age which if Israel had accepted Jesus we would have had starting in like 70 AD. So, why do you think Scriptures about Israel would delve in to the 2000 year Church Age? Jesus himself would not even speak to the Samaritan Women. The bible is not about the Church Age per se, except the book of Revelation, Paul's letters are merely Epistles to the Gentile Churches.

So, since the Bible is all about Israel, and God expected Israel to usher in the Kingdom Age by accepting Jesus, at least in protocol, even though He knew they wouldn't accept Jesus. why would He author a book about Israel foretelling of the Church ? (even though they are mentioned vaguely here and there). So, how do we see this Rapture? TIMING TELLS, and you not understanding Prophecy hampers you. I showed you how Rev. 2 and 3 is the Church Age and Rev. 4 and 5 is the Church in Heaven BEFORE the Rapture but you run and hide and play pretend. Rev. 19 is the Church in Heaven returning with Jesus and the Beast and all his minions are STILL ON EARTH !! Other passages foretell this also, Jesus nor God however came to get the Gentiles to take the Gospel unto the world per se, they only chose us because Israel rejected their Messiah. You want scriptures like the Pharisees did via Jesus, but they were there, but you would have been just like the Pharisees because you can't see unless God knocks you over the head with the scriptures, which He is not going to do, God is vague, Satan is the liar, those who hear God have to search Him out, those who hear Satan's whispers are many.

There is NO TIMELINE that allows for ANYTHING but a Pre Trib Rapture. Intelligent Prophetic guys, who are of God can see this, most of you guys problem is you are not called unto Prophecy and you think you understand prophecy when you really don't. That same ole tired line is just juvenile, the Pharisees were your kindred spirit. They couldn't see either.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SMH, I can, but refuse to waste my time with you and your ilk. You are just like those Pharisees who couldn't see Jesus in the Old Testament. HINT, There are places in the Old Testament unlike even Psalm 22 and Isaiah 53 which goes much, much deeper, we see the word Yeshua (Salvation) used as a PERSONHOOD, by David, Isaiah, in e Psalms etc. you just have to understand Jesus name was Yeshua or Salvation thus when you see David say My YESHUA (Salvation ) he is speaking of Jesus, its there, in many places.

Likewise, the TIMING of the Rapture is there, what you don't seem to grasp is the Gentiles were a replacement, not a plan, Jesus thus ONLY CAME for the Lost Sheep of Israel, Israel were supposed to accept their Messiah and he would have set up the Kingdom Age in 70 AD, but God foreknew they would reject him, so God gave us the "Time of the Gentiles" not as Beasts and Kingdoms but as the people who took the Mantle over from Israel to take the Good News of Salvation to the ends of the world. It astonishes me that people ca not read Romans chapters 9, 10 and 11 and understand what the Time of the Gentiles is, most think its about the Gentiles ruling, NO........The Gentiles always ruled the earth via their Armies etc. The Time of the Gentiles is about the gentiles being giving Israel old mantle, but when Israel is back on the clock the Time of the Gentiles must be over (The Rapture). So, God brought forth Israel, to bring forth His Salvation Seed (Jesus) Israel sinned along the way and got a Decree of 490 years Judgment, 483 years passed with Jesus death, the Temple was rent, and the Church Age of the Gentiles was upon us. Israel via the Diaspora was carried off around the world for 2000 years or so until their rebirth in 1948. Now, at the Rapture f the Church, Israel will finish off their 70th week of penance, and they MUST REPENT during this final 7 years or else God is a liar. So, why do you think the Church is on earth during the 70th week designed for Israel? It makes zero sense. The Bible us about Israel/Jews not the Gentiles, thus all the Scriptures pointed unto the Kingdom Age which if Israel had accepted Jesus we would have had starting in like 70 AD. So, why do you think Scriptures about Israel would delve in to the 2000 year Church Age? Jesus himself would not even speak to the Samaritan Women. The bible is not about the Church Age per se, except the book of Revelation, Paul's letters are merely Epistles to the Gentile Churches.

So, since the Bible is all about Israel, and God expected Israel to usher in the Kingdom Age by accepting Jesus at least in protocol, even though He knew they wouldn't accept Jesus. why would He author a book about Israel foretelling of the Church ? (even though they are mentioned vaguely here and there). So, how do we see this Rapture? TIMING TELLS, and you not understanding Prophecy hampers you. I showed you how Rev. 2 and 3 is the Church Age and Rev. 4 and 5 is the Church in Heaven BEFORE the Rapture but you run and hide and play pretend. Rev. 19 is the Church in Heaven returning with Jesus and the Beast and all his minions are STILL ON EARTH !! Other words foretell this, Jesus nor God however came to get the Gentiles to take the Gspwl unto the world per se, they only chose us becauae Israel rejected their Messiah. You want scriptures like the Pharisees did via Jesus, but they were there, but you would have been just like the Pharisees because you can't see unless God knocks you over te head with the scriptures, which He is not going to do, God is vague, Satan is the liar, those who hear God have to search Him out, those who hear Satan's whispers are many.

There is NO TIMELINE that allows for ANYTHING but a Pre Trib Rapture. Intelligent Prophetic guys, who are of God can see this, most of you guys problem is you are not called unto Prophecy and you think you understand when you really don't. That same ole tired line is just juvenile, the Pharisees were you kindred spirit. They couldn't see either.
i SEE Yeshua beginning in Genesis.
i SEE Yeshua in the Torah
i SEE Yeshua in the Prophets, the Psalms, the Elect of God

YESHUA came first to His own according to the flesh but HE also came for the lost sheep of Israel = Gospel of John ch1

He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.
He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him.
But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become sons of God,
to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

the Gospel for the lost sheep of Israel = Jew & Gentile = One Body = One Bride

Abraham “believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”
Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham.
And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith,
preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying, “In you all the nations shall be blessed.”
So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.
Galations ch3 (Read it)

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The first 3.5 Years have already been fulfilled in YESHUA MESSIAH.
That is incorrect. All seven years of Daniel's 70th week are still in the future. Messiah (Christ) was "cut off" at the end of the 69th week. And there is a hiatus before the 70th week begins. And Erdogan is DEFINITELY NOT the Antichrist since he is the president of Turkey, not ruler of the world.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is incorrect. All seven years of Daniel's 70th week are still in the future. Messiah (Christ) was "cut off" at the end of the 69th week. And there is a hiatus before the 70th week begins. And Erdogan is DEFINITELY NOT the Antichrist since he is the president of Turkey, not ruler of the world.
Hello Brother,

just my current position(opinion) that is completely open to introspection and adjustment

my heart/mind/soul is always open to hear the Spirit speaking thru His Word and the Body of Christ

the 3.5 years of Christ and afterwards His being the Right Hand of the Father tells us some things that are reflected in scripture such as:

“Yet now, brethren, I know that you did it in ignorance, as did also your rulers. But those things which God foretold by the mouth of all His prophets, that the Christ would suffer, He has thus fulfilled.
Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before,
whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.

In more explicit detail is the fact that Jesus/Gospels and the Apostles and Revelation omits the 'seven years'
Instead we are told that the Antichrist(Abomination that makes Desolate) comes BEFORE His Second Coming

Since this is clearly stated in Scripture = Genesis/Daniel/Job/Matthew/1 & 2 Thess/1 John/Jude/James then how would you decipher Daniel and the 70th week???

Your fellowship in the Spirit is always appreciated

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Erdogan???

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i SEE Yeshua beginning in Genesis.
i SEE Yeshua in the Torah
i SEE Yeshua in the Prophets, the Psalms, the Elect of God
Show me where he is PERSONALIZED by David, Isaiah and others? I am not talking about the Rock in the Desert etc. I am talking about where men of God spoke of dying and their Salvation (in the KJV) carrying them over the waters at their death and thus each time the word Salvation in the Old Testament sounds like a PERSONHOOD, its speaking of Jesus, I am speaking about vague references you have probably never even though about. Not seeing him in Isaiah 53 or Psalm 22.

YESHUA came first to His own according to the flesh but HE also came for the lost sheep of Israel = Gospel of John ch1

He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.
He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him.
But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become sons of God,
to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

the Gospel for the lost sheep of Israel = Jew & Gentile = One Body = One Bride

Abraham “believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”
Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham.
And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith,
preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying, “In you all the nations shall be blessed.”
So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.
Galations ch3 (Read it)
Although none of this has ANYTHING to do with the TIMELINE, I see your most basic mistake. You read things and you do not think them through, you actually do not understand what Paul is saying in Gal. chapter 3. You tell me to GO READ it, but you need to REREAD it because the very meaning of the chapter escapes you completely, you think Paul is telling them that the Jews and Church are ALL ONE (Smile, lol) but he is saying just the opposite. Now are other still Women and Men? If you think that Israel and the Church are all one, then there must also be NO SEXES on this earth because Paul says we are not Male nor Female also, that ought to make you PAUSE and go REREAD the chapter. So, you think via this chapter the TIMELINES are all the same, because we are ALL ONE, but that is not what Paul is even speaking about. I will give you a heads up what the chapter is about via an OVERVIEW, then go reread it and think it through.

So, Paul is agitated, he sees one of his Churches (Galatians) have started obeying the Jewish Laws (Flesh) and thus they are trying to GAIN Heaven by WORKS of the Flesh not by FAITH ALONE !! Thus he asks them Who has Bewitched (Deceived) you that starting out on the Spirit (FAITH) you now are serving the Flesh (trying to gain Heaven via THE LAW). Now, if I am WRONG, why does Paul go over the Law vs. the Faith over and over in this chapter comparing them? Lets look at it.

Gal. 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. 11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

Paul is COMPARING or JUXTAPOSING Faith against The Law over and over for a REASON, you don't see.

14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe. 23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. 24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

So, in the WHOLE CHAPTER Paul is not trying to teach them the Jews and Gentiles are ALL ONE as you wrongly assume, he is chastising the Galatians for trying to make it to Heaven by serving the Jewish Laws, which no doubt some "Jewish Converts" had relayed unto them that they must do in order to make it to heaven. So, they no doubt started keeping the Sabbath, sacrificing, etc. etc. and Paul was like WHO HAS BEWITCHED you into doing all of this junk? Why are you trying to please God via THE FLESH instead of by FAITH ALONE ? The Law was only givento bring us unto THE PROMISED SEED Jesus !! Now that he is come we no longer need THE LAW !! So, STOP TRYING TO be Jews in order to make it to Heaven, God doesn't see Jews or Gentiles, Male or Females, Freemen or Slaves He ONLY sees our Faith Alone !!

So, basically Paul is saying to stop trying to be Jews in order to earn your way to Heaven, someone has LIED (BEWITCHED) unto you, we are all made whole by FAITH ALONE, both Jew and Greek.

Paul is NEVER SAYING we are all one, he is saying we all come unto Jesus/God in ONE WAY, by Faith Alone, there are still Male and Females right? And Jews and Gentiles? And they each have their own callings, just like we as Human Beings have DIFFERENT CALLINGS !!

You do not understand tat chapter brother, the fact you never stopped to THINK it can't be about the Jews and Greeks all being ONE because their are still Male and Females and Paul use that in the Illustration also. It is just the opposite really, Paul is saying STOP trying to be Jewish in order to make it to Heaven, we now must serve God by FAITH ALONE.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me where he is PERSONALIZED by David, Isaiah and others? I am not talking about the Rock in the Desert etc. I am talking about where men of God spoke of dying and their Salvation (in the KJV) carrying them over the waters at their death and thus each time the word Salvation in the Old Testament sounds like a PERSONHOOD, its speaking of Jesus, I am speaking about vague references you have probably never even though about. Not seeing him in Isaiah 53 or Psalm 22.

Although none of this has ANYTHING to do with the TIMELINE, I see your most basic mistake. You read things and you do not think them through, you actually do not understand what Paul is saying in Gal. chapter 3. You tell me to GO READ it, but you need to REREAD it because the very meaning of the chapter escapes you completely, you think Paul is telling them that the Jews and Church are ALL ONE (Smile, lol) but he is saying just the opposite. Now are other still Women and Men? If you think that Israel and the Church are all one, then there must also be NO SEXES on this earth because Paul says we are not Male nor Female also, that ought to make you PAUSE and go REREAD the chapter. So, you think via this chapter the TIMELINES are all the same, because we are ALL ONE, but that is not what Paul is even speaking about. I will give you a heads up what the chapter is about via an OVERVIEW, then go reread it and think it through.

So, Paul is agitated, he sees one of his Churches (Galatians) have started obeying the Jewish Laws (Flesh) and thus they are trying to GAIN Heaven by WORKS of the Flesh not by FAITH ALONE !! Thus he asks them Who has Bewitched (Deceived) you that starting out on the Spirit (FAITH) you now are serving the Flesh (trying to gain Heaven via THE LAW). Now, if I am WRONG, why does Paul go over the Law vs. the Faith over and over in this chapter comparing them? Lets look at it.

Gal. 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. 11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

Paul is COMPARING or JUXTAPOSING Faith against The Law over and over for a REASON, you don't see.

14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe. 23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. 24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

So, in the WHOLE CHAPTER Paul is not trying to teach them the Jews and Gentiles are ALL ONE as you wrongly assume, he is chastising the Galatians for trying to make it to Heaven by serving the Jewish Laws, which no doubt some "Jewish Converts" had relayed unto them that they must do in order to make it to heaven. So, they no doubt started keeping the Sabbath, sacrificing, etc. etc. and Paul was like WHO HAS BEWITCHED you into doing all of this junk? Why are you trying to please God via THE FLESH instead of by FAITH ALONE ? The Law was only givento bring us unto THE PROMISED SEED Jesus !! Now that he is come we no longer need THE LAW !! So, STOP TRYING TO be Jews in order to make it to Heaven, God doesn't see Jews or Gentiles, Male or Females, Freemen or Slaves He ONLY sees our Faith Alone !!

So, basically Paul is saying to stop trying to be Jews in order to earn your way to Heaven, someone has LIED (BEWITCHED) unto you, we are all made whole by FAITH ALONE, both Jew and Greek.

Paul is NEVER SAYING we are all one, he is saying we all come unto Jesus/God in ONE WAY, by Faith Alone, there are still Male and Females right? And Jews and Gentiles? And they each have their own callings, just like we as Human Beings have DIFFERENT CALLINGS !!

You do not understand tat chapter brother, the fact you never stopped to THINK it can't be about the Jews and Greeks all being ONE because their are still Male and Females and Paul use that in the Illustration also. It is just the opposite really, Paul is saying STOP trying to be Jewish in order to make it to Heaven, we now must serve God by FAITH ALONE.
SIMPLE Truth - Galatians ch3 Conclusion

For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

In our flesh we are male and female/Jew and Gentile - but not in the Spirit

Though there are many nations(including earthbound Israel of the flesh) There is only One SEED of Faith = CHRIST

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Erdogan???
Erdogan could have led Turkey in a totally different direction and stopped wasting his countries resources on useless conflicts and destroying it from within. Instead he chose to become an Islamist. But Erdogan is only limited to Turkey (which they now want to spell as Türkiye (probably because "turkey" is a pejorative term). Also, why would a country as remote from the North Atlantic even be a part of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)? More FOOLISHNESS on the part of Western politicians, and now they will pay for all their stupidity.

jcentricity

Feb 24, 2023
Pittsburgh
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 29415

Turkey's earthquakes were catastrophic. Soon another "earthquake" will hit the Middle East and the world. Erdogan is going to overturn the Ottoman defeat of 1917, and the second half of the Tribulation will be dominated by the Beast.

Erdogan Antichrist: Earthquakes in Turkey and the Rise of the Beast
In my opinion Daniels 70th week has already completed. Angel told Daniel "Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness" this was accomplished at Jesus death and resurrection. Now we are living under another week aka Time of the Gentiles 7 years = 2,520 prophetic years (Why not literal 7 years because in Book of Revelation it says 7th king proceeds for a short time so it makes sense 8th king proceeds for a long time and 7 years is not a long time especially for all events in Book of Revelation to happen). In the middle of the week Apostates of the Roman Empire introduced paganism into the church such as the worship of saints, sepulchres and relics and setup the abomination of desolation in the church which includes the belief the wafer bread literally becomes Jesus whereby the wafer has become their god or idol. The Apostates of the Roman Empire also started persecuting Christians for 42 months aka 1260 prophetic years from 538 to 1798. As for Ottoman Empire being resurrected not sure. Book of Revelation tends to allude to Babylonian Empire being resurrected given references to Babylon.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my opinion Daniels 70th week has already completed. Angel told Daniel "Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness" this was accomplished at Jesus death and resurrection. Now we are living under another week aka Time of the Gentiles 7 years = 2,520 prophetic years (Why not literal 7 years because in Book of Revelation it says 7th king proceeds for a short time so it makes sense 8th king proceeds for a long time and 7 years is not a long time especially for all events in Book of Revelation to happen). In the middle of the week Apostates of the Roman Empire introduced paganism into the church such as the worship of saints, sepulchres and relics and setup the abomination of desolation in the church which includes the belief the wafer bread literally becomes Jesus whereby the wafer has become their god or idol. The Apostates of the Roman Empire also started persecuting Christians for 42 months aka 1260 prophetic years from 538 to 1798. As for Ottoman Empire being resurrected not sure. Book of Revelation tends to allude to Babylonian Empire being resurrected given references to Babylon.
and thus we have this: Acts ch1

And while they were gathered together, He commanded them: “Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift the Father promised, which you have heard Me discuss. For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.”

They asked Him, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?”

Jesus replied, “It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by His own authority.
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

After He had said this, they watched as He was taken up, and a cloud hid Him from their sight. They were looking intently into the sky as He was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen Him go into heaven.”

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SIMPLE Truth - Galatians ch3 Conclusion

For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

In our flesh we are male and female/Jew and Gentile - but not in the Spirit

There is only One SEED of Faith = CHRIST
You dodged the FACTS, are there still males & females? Yes, and there is still an Israel and the Gentiles, and as Paul stated their calling is WITHOUT REPENTANCE in Rom. 11, and their calling was what? To BIRTH the Messiah and to bring in the Kingdom Age where Jesus sits on David's throne (we know its for a 1000 years now). Not only do you not get why Paul is saying this, you do not get what it actually means.

Reading Romans chapters 9-11 tells us why God took the Mantle from Israel, but also why they will be grafted back into the tree. Paul compares Jacob and Esau (I wonder why) and speaks about how God favored Jacob. The Elder SERVED the Younger or Israel will be under the Church, not the Gentiles per se, but the Gentile Church is the time of the Gentiles. In Rom. 11 Paul says when the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled or has come in (fullness) only then will Israel be grafted back in.

Rom. 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery(Musterion or Secret by God's silence), lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Do you understand this at all? What does IN PART mean? Well, if God did not allow all men to repent He would be an unjust God, so ALL MEN, even Jews can repent, thus IN PART simply means Jews can repent like anyone else, but Israel WILL NOT REPENT as a WHOLE NATION, until God has FINISHED with the Gentiles calling (Time of the Gentiles). Thus we see Israel REPENTS in Zechariah 13:8-9 and that is JUST BEFORE the DOTL arrives, so says Zech. 14:1-2............THEN in verses 3-4 on we see the 2nd Coming which happens 3.5 years after verses 1-2 and Jesus wipes the wicked out. We also see this in Malachi 4:5-6, Elijah is sent back to turn Israel back unto God BEFORE the Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord (1260 event). So, BEFORE means at the 1335 (Two-witnesses arrive 1335 days before Jesus 2nd Coming) the Gentiles must be GONE from this earth. The "Time of the Gentiles" is referring to their (our) SERVICE unto God, go read Romans 9-11 and see, its all about SERVICE unto God. (Thus the Potter choses the vessel He so choses.........for SERVICE.)

So, Israel will not repent as a Nation until after the Rapture. Try listening to those who know brother, its OK to learn. The Pharisees were bull headed towards Jesus who was only trying to teach them. God blessed me with these understandings. Its not that I am special ,I just learned to hear, "You are Wrong Ron" very clearly.

Last edited: