ERV/NLT Bible

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aug 29, 2020
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have the KJV but it's difficult for me to understand. I want to read from the old to new testament. And have an understanding of it. If anyone here has a either a ERV or NLT bible, can you give me the info please? Thank you

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure what you mean by "the info".
It's not difficult to get hold of a modern translation of the Bible - or you can read almost any version you want online at Bible Gateway.

Aug 29, 2020
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure what you mean by "the info".
It's not difficult to get hold of a modern translation of the Bible - or you can read almost any version you want online at Bible Gateway.

Info meaning the link of picture of the bible

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have a cell phone or tablet you can get "you version" Bible app on your phone and access more varieties of translations than you can even shake a stick at

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have the KJV but it's difficult for me to understand. I want to read from the old to new testament. And have an understanding of it. If anyone here has a either a ERV or NLT bible, can you give me the info please? Thank you
Ingesting information precedes understanding it. Getting hung up on translations is not wise. Read to become familiar with its stories, its encouragements and admonitions. Choose a modern vernacular and if you don't understand the words look them up in a dictionary and so your knowledge will grow. God will guide but you need to make the effort in getting through grade one.