Eternal Life is Now!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Way to deflect.. Thumbs up!
Shall we give him a standing ovation, ha-ha. Epi sure has no troubling finding the time and motivation to write out explanations to justify himself, and lots of time to write out accusations too, but it's always too much trouble to write a comment actually addressing what somebody said or actually asked about, lol. Oh well. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shall we give him a standing ovation, ha-ha. Epi sure has no troubling finding the time and motivation to write out explanations to justify himself, and lots of time to write out accusations too, but it's always too much trouble to write a comment actually addressing what somebody said or actually asked about, lol. Oh well. :rolleyes:
then it will be written in stone.

If its in his video, he can just deny it, or try to change what he said.. and who watches his video's anyway? I got about 5 minutes into one a few years ago. And had to shut it off.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I edify the part that is in communion with God....rebuking and reproving the rebellious outer man ego that lives in the power of the flesh.

You are not explaining what Paul said to do, about that "outer man ego"..
And that is because you are not able to teach anything that is related to Paul.
You are not a Student of Paul's writings.....

Listen ,....What Paul said to do with that "old man" that you are describing as the "outer man ego"... = Paul said that because this "old man" is "crucified with Christ" you are to "reckon it dead".

You are not to resist it, or fight it, as that resurrects it, and that keeps you there..........within the struggle.
So, your theology keeps the person doing that., and that is exactly wrong.

Paul teaches, that you are to put it away, because its DEAD.....its "crucified with Christ".

Reader, don't fight with a dead man.........Rest in God's Grace, instead.

That is Paul's very basic teaching regarding how to handle what you are describing as the struggle with the "outer man ego". @Episkopos

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What side of your mouth are you speaking out of? :ummm: You asked me to go to the trouble of explaining Romans 4...as you thought you could justify yourself there. When I broke it down...and showed you that this chapter is NOT about the Christian you did exactly what you say I do...you deflected...NOT engaging in the text at all. So why should I post anything in depth when you are bent on superficial drive-by postings that you justify yourself with. Your foundation is based on self. Anything else is an "attack" on your foundation, as you put it. If more people here could discern the flesh from the spirit...more would call you out on your self-interested rants. You refuse correction...even as you claim to be "always learning.," Everything you accuse me of you do. You assume I'm like you...unbroken, and carnally religious.

I'm not self-interested. I post what I do to save many from a very bad end. If some want to attack me for that...based on their religious certainty...I expect it. I follow my Lord who also was mistreated for doing what is right.

It is far easier to win the sinners in the world to Christ than to preach the cross to believers and what saves people from iniquity.
:)

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes...I always prove the truth with scripture. And the dishonesty of some here is that once they have been soundly refuted...they ignore the teaching...as they do all the sound doctrines of the bible. Nobody can force a person to be honest or honourable. The indoctrination is so flawed as to invite more and more dishonesty until such a one is WORSE off than they ever were...even as they claim a "progressive" sanctification (actually a progressive iniquity).

But as to believers being cast into outer darkness....here goes (to be ignored by those whom this refers to)

Jude Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Or here...

But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delays his coming;
49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, (attacking those who preach the truth) and to eat and drink with the drunken (partaking of false doctrines and teaching them);
50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looks not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Matt. 48:51
So you always prove the truth in scripture, aye? We'll see...again, and yet again

What have these two passages of scripture you quoted have to do with your theory that the saved in Christ are cast into the outer black darkness, into hell? How evil of a thought...

Did you suddenly have a miscue, have a major slip in the pen, as your subconscious gave you away, and this is really what you think of yourself?

Let me just tell you the raw truth in the 1st passage of scripture, in Jude. Maybe you have time to correct 'your truth' for the parable of the wicked servant that I won't address at this time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Jude 12-16 is all about the fate of self-serving false teachers, and not believers in Christ.

(Jud 1:12) These are they who are hidden rocks in your love-feasts when they feast with you, shepherds that without fear feed themselves. Clouds without water, carried along by winds, autumn leaves without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
(Jud 1:13) wild waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, for whom the blackness of darkness has been reserved forever.
(Jud 1:14) And to these also Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied, saying: Behold, the Lord came with ten thousands of His holy ones,
(Jud 1:15) to execute judgment upon all and to convict all the ungodly of all their works of ungodliness which they have done in an ungodly way, and of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.
(Jud 1:16) These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their lusts (and their mouth speaks great swelling words), showing respect of persons for the sake of personal advantage.

(Jude 1: 12) - Jude is describing false teachers who pretend to be part of the community, but are only interested in their own gain and power. They are like “blemishes” or “spots” that spoil the beauty of the community. They are fearless in 'feeding' themselves for their own fame and glory, although they are truly harmful to the Body of Christ. They CANNOT help themselves!

“They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted—twice dead.” Jude uses the metaphor of clouds without rain to describe these false teachers. They are empty and useless, and their words are like wind that blows away without producing any lasting fruit. They are also like autumn trees that are withered and dead, having been uprooted from the soil of truth.

(Jude 13) “They are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever.” - Jude continues to use vivid imagery to describe these false teachers. They are like wild waves that are driven by their own desires and are unable to be tamed. They are also like wandering stars (the fallen angels who chose to relocate) that have lost their way and are destined for eternal darkness.

Overall, Jude is warning the early Christian community to be aware of these false teachers and to avoid them. He is encouraging them to stay grounded in the truth of God’s love and to live in a way that is pleasing to God.

Were you describing yourself here as one of these teachers Epi?...I wonder

Regardless, you really goofed it here.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not self-interested. I post what I do to save many from a very bad end. If some want to attack me for that...based on their religious certainty...I expect it. I follow my Lord who also was mistreated for doing what is right. :)
You should read your postings and listen to yourself.

Everything you post is about self..

You do what is right? Now that I would like to see.. just once.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You should read your postings and listen to yourself.

Everything you post is about self..

You do what is right? Now that I would like to see.. just once.
The flesh inverts what is true to be something false. Jesus was seen as evil...and still is by many. Was He? Or was it the unbelief that characterizes the outer man ego...that judged Him to be that way?

The same thing goes for those who have taken only the first step in the Christian life...but who stay in the same place for decades getting more and more drunk on milk...until their iniquity reaches heaven.

Many will just have to wait till judgment day. Regardless, some will hear the truth and depart from iniquity. I do it for them. :)

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What side of your mouth are you speaking out of? :ummm: You asked me to go to the trouble of explaining Romans 4...as you thought you could justify yourself there. When I broke it down...and showed you that this chapter is NOT about the Christian you did exactly what you say I do...you deflected...NOT engaging in the text at all. So why should I post anything in depth when you are bent on superficial drive-by postings that you justify yourself with. Your foundation is based on self. Anything else is an "attack" on your foundation, as you put it. If more people here could discern the flesh from the spirit...more would call you out on your self-interested rants. You refuse correction...even as you claim to be "always learning.," Everything you accuse me of you do. You assume I'm like you...unbroken, and carnally religious.

I'm not self-interested. I post what I do to save many from a very bad end. If some want to attack me for that...based on their religious certainty...I expect it. I follow my Lord who also was mistreated for doing what is right.

It is far easier to win the sinners in the world to Christ than to preach the cross to believers and what saves people from iniquity.
Oh look another long written comment that is all about justifying yourself. I'm so surprised. And nothing to edify.

It's a waste of time trying to engage with you Epi. You just keep enjoying your high horse, I guess.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The flesh inverts what is true to be something false. Jesus was seen as evil...and still is by many. Was He? Or was it the unbelief that characterizes the outer man ego...that judged Him to be that way?
Is this why you invert the truth as false?
The same thing goes for those who have taken only the first step in the Christian life...but who stay in the same place for decades getting more and more drunk on milk...until their iniquity reaches heaven.
I started my christian walk 40 years ago. And I have not stopped I continue to run the race.

From what I see, you have not even begun yet. your still trying to get in
Many will just have to wait till judgment day. Regardless, some will hear the truth and depart from iniquity. I do it for them. :)
I will pray you do just this.. so you can john me at the bema seat. and be saved from the great white throne judgment

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is this why you invert the truth as false?

I started my christian walk 40 years ago. And I have not stopped I continue to run the race.

From what I see, you have not even begun yet. your still trying to get in

I will pray you do just this.. so you can john me at the bema seat. and be saved from the great white throne judgment
Why are those who preach the cross and the crucified life within the church hated so much? It is based on the default self-defense mechanism that is built into the flesh. Many have no idea of the part of themselves that God seeks fellowship with...that the New Covenant is CUT with.

How many really know themselves...or are honest enough to admit what they do and why? Not many.

1st cut believers are saved from the world. 2nd cut believers have also been saved from the flesh. Now, when a 2nd cut believer speaks the truth the 1st cut believers get very offended. The attacks come from the 1st cut believers by a self-interest...protecting themselves against a perceived attack on their "saved" status. But that's NOT the issue. Being saved from the world is only a first step into salvation. The really hard part is to be separated from the flesh and INTO the higher walk that is in Christ. In Him is no sin.

Many are called...but few are chosen.

To those who are believers already...work out you own salvation (2nd cut) with fear and trembling.

Last edited:

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are not explaining what Paul said to do, about that "outer man ego"..
And that is because you are not able to teach anything that is related to Paul.
You are not a Student of Paul's writings.....

Listen ,....What Paul said to do with that "old man" that you are describing as the "outer man ego"... = Paul said that because this "old man" is "crucified with Christ" you are to "reckon it dead".

You are not to resist it, or fight it, as that resurrects it, and that keeps you there..........within the struggle.
So, your theology keeps the person doing that., and that is exactly wrong.

Paul teaches, that you are to put it away, because its DEAD.....its "crucified with Christ".

Reader, don't fight with a dead man.........Rest in God's Grace, instead.

That is Paul's very basic teaching regarding how to handle what you are describing as the struggle with the "outer man ego". @Episkopos
You are stuck in Romans 6. This chapter is about the first experience of salvation. Romans 7 goes on to explain the need to be crucified AFTER that experience. Paul says that he was free from the law...walking by the Spirit in Christ and then..."sin revived and I died"...he says. Paul still had no idea of how married we are to the flesh...until we are broken, and crushed and "pulled out of joint" by a deeper work of the cross. Paul describes a law in his members that he had no idea of the depth of it.

So he died...fell away from the Spirit (not physically dead, but spiritually dead...or asleep). Paul needed to be crucified in his outer man...his "husband" had to die to be connected to Christ. Paul went from..."not I but sin in me" to "not I but Christ in me".....through the power of the cross.

Paul changed headship from himself to Christ. Paul learned the spiritual application of the law...not just the Jewish physical aspect. God's law is spiritual not just meant to curtail the behaviour of the flesh. Jesus came to show the spiritual aspect...that no flesh can do in its own power. Only grace can empower the believer to fulfill or "establish" the law (God's).

So Paul went from the law of sin and death (spiritual law) (remember when sin revived and he died?) to the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus (spiritual law) which is by grace through faith. Like the law of flight overcomes the law of gravity...Paul experienced the higher walk in the power of the Spirit...putting to death what brings death...the power of the flesh.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Amen! :) If someone is truly born of the Spirit then they will eventually see all that I'm saying. To these...God will reveal even this to you.
I Love growing in Gods Grace, nothing on the planet like it,xx

2 Peter 3:18

King James Version

18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are stuck in Romans 6. This chapter is about the first experience of salvation. Romans 7 goes on to explain the need to be crucified AFTER that experience.

Most believers and nearly all religious but lost, are stuck in Romans 7. and Hebrews 6:1

Stuck Right here.."That which i would do i cant, and that which i hate, that i do"., as they confess sin, and have no spiritual power.

That was Paul's struggle with "self righteousness"., Romans 7.... and that is when Paul learned that "the power of sin is the Law" and the Law is the power of Sin..
And then in Philippians 3, which is more of the same teaching, different Letter....>Paul says..>"i was blameless in the Law".

And He goes on to explain, that as compared to receiving and existing in the Knowledge of God's Grace... all our trying to do, and trying to become....all the performance of self righteousness is : "DUNG".... when compared to....."i only want to know CHRIST and Him Crucified."

As once that becomes the Believers walk of Faith, as It became Paul's LIFE.... then they have learned that "its by my Spirit sayeth the Lord" and not by you trying to do it, or strive against it.

Jesus teaches it this way....."when you are in me, and im in you, and you try to DO Christianity, then you become this..

= "apart from me you can do NOTHING"...

And that is a believer, trying to DO instead of existing in : to BE... already.

See that reader?

Christianity is : 'God doing it Through you", His Will, His Power, His Grace...and Paul teaches this as : "I can do all things Through CHRIST, which Strengthens me"..

Paul talks about "dying to gain".. and "I am crucified with Christ" and """" Its not I who live, but CHRIST who lives in me," = HIS LIFE through me.

So, that is not trying to do Christianity, or work at it, or similar..... that is resting in Gods Grace as "CHRIST always gives me the VICTORY"... as Paul teaches.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the justification of life? Zoe life is a KIND of life...a Christ-life, a God-life, an eternal life. We enter into that life by grace through faith. A Zoe life (eternal life) received from Christ displaces the carnal soulish life that is sold under sin thus liberating us to serve the Living God in both righteousness and holiness. Eternal life is NOW!

I was watching Robert Morris ( I think that is his name) he is a teleevangelist so not endorsing per se…. But he was discussing this…. He said there are three stages if you will in Christianity …. Salvation water baptism and spirit baptism…. These are preceded in temple worship and how only those anointed with oil (spirit baptism) are allowed into the holy place. Most in the church whole heartedly believe the first two but deny the latter, and thereby never reach holiness… it is when the body of Christ in one accord seek holiness that the Spirit moves in the form of revival and holiness.

On my phone so hard to post links you will have to look it up on YouTube. We are a royal priesthood made righteous by the blood and holy by the Spirit.
God bless

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I went back and re-read your eventual reply to me on the Judgment Day thread about Romans 4. Hmmm, oh so THAT is the point you were making with regard to Romans 4, that is it not about Christians! No wonder I was confused. I had responded to it though and tried to address some individual points, but couldn't grasp your overall meaning at the time. My mind isn't always sharp these days either. But talk about wresting scripture, it makes me sad for you Epi.

I'm just going to post this passage for the sake of the truth even though I know it won't change your mind, unfortunately. It's easy and simple to see that Romans 4 follows on from Romans 3 and is addressing the same theme:

Rom 3:20-31

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference
:

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

So it's not hard at all to see that Romans 4 is about what Romans 3 is talking about above - it's a continuation of Romans 3 and clearly speaking on the same.......talking about Jews and Gentile alike being justified by FAITH in Jesus Christ......it can't be about non-Christians as you are trying to assert.

(And just to say that where you said in your Rom 4 response that I'm stuck at the beginning of faith......no that is not what I'm about at all. There are some things I agree with you about, but just that some things I don't agree....for instance I don't deny or throw out the beginning of the faith like you do because I know we need it as the foundation from which springs the rest of the building, and with you there is a great need to keep trying to establish the foundation before going on from there. Now, you ought to know that from our previous conversation on PM, as well as that I've reminded you and stated it a few times when you have accused me of that before.)

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I went back and re-read your eventual reply to me on the Judgment Day thread about Romans 4. Hmmm, oh so THAT is the point you were making with regard to Romans 4, that is it not about Christians! No wonder I was confused. I had responded to it though and tried to address some individual points, but couldn't grasp your overall meaning at the time. My mind isn't always sharp these days either. But talk about wresting scripture, it makes me sad for you Epi.

I'm just going to post this passage for the sake of the truth even though I know it won't change your mind, unfortunately. It's easy and simple to see that Romans 4 follows on from Romans 3 and is addressing the same theme:

Rom 3:20-31

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference
:

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

So it's not hard at all to see that Romans 4 is about what Romans 3 is talking about above - it's a continuation of Romans 3 and clearly speaking on the same.......talking about Jews and Gentile alike being justified by FAITH in Jesus Christ......it can't be about non-Christians as you are trying to assert.

(And just to say that where you said in your Rom 4 response that I'm stuck at the beginning of faith......no that is not what I'm about at all. There are some things I agree with you about, but just that some things I don't agree....for instance I don't deny or throw out the beginning of the faith like you do because I know we need it as the foundation from which springs the rest of the building, and with you there is a great need to keep trying to establish the foundation before going on from there. Now, you ought to know that from our previous conversation on PM, as well as that I've reminded you and stated it a few times when you have accused me of that before.)
Not every scripture is about you. Not every scripture is there to justify you. You feeling sorry for me for missing out on the same ego boost as you receive is very misplaced. You need to grow beyond the beginner stage...the self-interested stage...IF you want to actually learn and grow and have a good outcome. Let your inner man win out sometimes. Give the inward man a chance. Stop trying to control what you read in the bible.

I'll explain AGAIN for the benefit of all readers.

Romans 4 is NOT about believers in Christ per se. It's about how God justifies people for their faith apart from works. IOW...we are not only justified by works...for righteousness ....but also for our faith. EVEN before Christ came...that's Paul's point. There is no mention of Christ, or grace or any such thing in Romans 4.

Why is that so important? Well, a works based righteousness stops right there. But faith is a path into Christ. Faith goes from OUR faith INTO His faith. From faith to faith. No amount of works can attain to Christ.

So Paul is laying out a FLOW CHART to explain how faith can be taken much farther than works. Faith takes us INTO Christ. Whereas works are only there as evidence of what we ALREADY HAVE. Works don't make us progress...THEY FOLLOW US. For US to FOLLOW...we need faith...not works.

This is important to understand as we move into the higher walk based on eternal life that Paul speaks of in Romans 5.

So there is a continuity in Paul's teachings...which is lost on us IF we only look for justification from bible verses...we miss the point entirely by a selfish rendering.

To move beyond the novice baby stage of the faith...one needs to stop self-justifying...leaving behind every self-interested bent.

Last edited:

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Many who are NOT growing here remain carnal because they read the bible wrong. My correction of these is taken as a personal attack so often...as these have become spoiled through constant affirmation of the flesh and are used to reacting in the flesh..attacking, and basically throwing tantrums. All signs of an uncrucified and un-dealt-with outer man.

These will read the bible as a means of justifying themselves rather than trying to understand what the point of it is...even apart from any benefit to themselves...IOW...without any bent or partisan leaning based on self-interest.

Of course the truth never filled any pews. Following men, or following other sheep...never led anyone into eternal life. Remaining divided in our affections...attached both to Christ AND to self...leads to a bad end.

Will any be warned? Few indeed...

Why attach so much importance to a personal benefit. Is the word of God not designed to catch and eliminate ALL self-seekers? God is far wiser than men. We should fear. We are to work out our own (self) salvation with fear and trembling...AFTER we have been regenerated. Many are called, but few are chosen.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not every scripture is about you. Not every scripture is there to justify you. You feeling sorry for me for missing out on the same ego boost as you receive is very misplaced. You need to grow beyond the beginner stage...the self-interested stage...IF you want to actually learn and grow and have a good outcome. Let your inner man win out sometimes. Give the inward man a chance. Stop trying to control what you read in the bible.

I'll explain AGAIN for the benefit of all readers.

Romans 4 is NOT about believers in Christ per se. It's about how God justifies people for their faith apart from works. IOW...we are not only justified by works...for righteousness ....but also for our faith. EVEN before Christ came...that's Paul's point. There is no mention of Christ, or grace or any such thing in Romans 4.

Why is that so important? Well, a works based righteousness stops right there. But faith is a path into Christ. Faith goes from OUR faith INTO His faith. From faith to faith. No amount of works can attain to Christ.

So Paul is laying out a FLOW CHART to explain how faith can be taken much farther than works. Faith takes us INTO Christ. Whereas works are only there as evidence of what we ALREADY HAVE. Works don't make us progress...THEY FOLLOW US. For US to FOLLOW...we need faith...not works.

This is important to understand as we move into the higher walk based on eternal life that Paul speaks of in Romans 5.

So there is a continuity in Paul's teachings...which is lost on us IF we only look for justification from bible verses...we miss the point entirely by a selfish rendering.

To move beyond the novice baby stage of the faith...one needs to stop self-justifying...leaving behind every self-interested bent.

I'm so edified now! Now I know who all is wrong and false prophets on this board, All of us except you!

Tell you what. I'll watch your video if you change your screen name to the Gnarly Eskimo.
I cant even pronounce the one you have now! But my brain tries to tell me you misspelled Eskimo...lol.