Eternal Life is Now!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes...I always prove the truth with scripture. And the dishonesty of some here is that once they have been soundly refuted...they ignore the teaching...as they do all the sound doctrines of the bible. Nobody can force a person to be honest or honourable. The indoctrination is so flawed as to invite more and more dishonesty until such a one is WORSE off than they ever were...even as they claim a "progressive" sanctification (actually a progressive iniquity).

But as to believers being cast into outer darkness....here goes (to be ignored by those whom this refers to)

Jude 11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withers, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Or here...

But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delays his coming;
49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, (attacking those who preach the truth) and to eat and drink with the drunken (partaking of false doctrines and teaching them);
50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looks not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Matt. 48:51

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I agree with most of this. But, obscure as to import for our times is only code talk for, Job will take some studying. In no way is it not, important to our times. So to get the gist of it just takes some time and study.

It's still early, I feel like maybe I should read some more today anyway.
I wish you well in your study. I hope you read Hebrew. Much is hidden in the book on that level.

Reactions: MA2444

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
. Any suffering for you is a martyr complex.

What you posted, is Not true. (again)

@Episkopos ...The martyr complex is your posted self identifying trait, whereby a person persistently carries out = self-sacrificing behaviors,.. and that is your Core Theology....
You just posted it again. and you'll post it more.

Listen, Jesus was nailed to the Tree so that you can have The Grace of God.

You dont have to chase your self righteous works to try to prove to God, anything. @Episkopos .

See, God saves SINNERS, and made them as Righteous As He is, .. = not based on our works, but only based on the finished work of Jesus on the Cross.
When Jesus said, "IT is finished" just before He died on The Cross, His is stating that our Salvation is assured, as JESUS IS : Salvation.

You dont need to worry your little head about finding some hardship to try to perform, so that you can feel that you are growing spiritually.
Yoiu can stop now, as that does not work.. as that is RELIGION, and nothing more.

Listen,
its God'd Grace and revelation knowledge, and our walk of faith, daily,..... that will show us, teach us, and lead us. and grow us...

I'll tell you a gospel truth....
You can grow more, regarding spiritual growth, by just reading Paul's Epistles for a month, 2x a day, at the same time, every day, then you will ever achieve by 20 yrs of wearing yourself out trying to "be like Christ" while being stuck here.... Hebrews 6:1

Thats a FACT., Reader.

God has a Life map for us ..... Paul refers to this as our "course", and at the end of His life Paul told us..>"I have finished my Course"...

And, All true Believers, are on their own course, and sometimes its difficult, and sometimes its frustrating, and sometimes its long lasting and not in a way that feels good .
Then..... there are the days of amazing Grace, when its just GOOD and GOOD and GOOD., and this can be years.

So...All of this, is our "course", and all True Believers are on it till we are raptured, or until we finish it, or DIE.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What you don't see is your reluctance to learn and grow...and you use the idea ...in theory...that to learn and grow you need to defend yourself (full on carnal nature and outer man husk protection) against learning and growing. That would be like saying...I don't do math because I want to learn arithmetic. :ummm:
As usual, you answer without an answer.

Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my. You still don't realize that one is SAVED into outer darkness. The wicked of the earth are cast into the lake of fire to be burned up there. Your superficial reading of the bible is showing.

Saved into outer darkness? What's that mean? Do you have the scriptures for that so can show your line of reasoning to that truth?

Because I've never ever heard that one before.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Saved into outer darkness? What's that mean? Do you have the scriptures for that so can show your line of reasoning to that truth?

Because I've never ever heard that one before.
What??? You have read the bible, right? ;) Anyway check out post #39... do a study on the wanderers, outer darkness, those who are rejected, spit out, bound and cast away... etc...

So that self-interested ones don't catch on...only a deeper study will show...very much show, how God balances out the free stuff, with the actual cost of being selfless in Christ.

The Great Delusion is meant for we rich spoiled Westerners who HATE the truth but love to be molly-coddled (that's just how special we are) ...who follow the way of the religious pretenders. All seems well...peace, peace...until judgment brings the assumptions and presumptions to a bitter end. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Reactions: faithfulness

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What??? You have read the bible, right? ;) Anyway check out post #39... do a study on the wanderers, outer darkness, those who are rejected, spit out, bound and cast away... etc...

So that self-interested ones don't catch on...only a deeper study will show...very much show, how God balances out the free stuff, with the actual cost of being selfless in Christ.

The Great Delusion is meant for we rich spoiled Westerners who HATE the truth but love to be molly-coddled (that's just how special we are) ...who follow the way of the religious pretenders. All seems well...peace, peace...until judgment brings the assumptions and presumptions to a bitter end. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
dilusional

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes...I always prove the truth with scripture. And the dishonesty of some here is that once they have been soundly refuted...they ignore the teaching..

Whenever you are lost in the fog, and are scrambling to try to "save face", ....you always say..."see there i proved it"... or you say... "well, if you were not carnal then you could understand my self righteous self appointed Theological illusion of Grandeur performances....that i give in my Videos and on my Threads".

So, your Theology is not related to Paul's Doctrine.

Its always related to "seeking a higher spiritual place (Zion).... by doing more works and suffering more down here".

That is not "CHRISTianity"... that is religion., that is "martyr" stuff.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Whenever you are lost in the fog, and are scrambling to try to "save face", ....you always say..."see there i proved it"... or you say... "well, if you were not carnal then you could understand my self righteous self appointed Theological illusion of Grandeur performances....that i give in my Videos and on my Threads".

So, your Theology is not related to Paul's.

Its always related to "seeking a higher spiritual place by doing more works and suffering more".

That is not "CHRISTianity"... that is religion., that is "martyr" stuff.
In your scheme it is religious and foolish to follow Christ into selflessness ...but the way to God you see by following a carnal self-interest that promises much for nothing...carnality intact. Yep....you truly have your poles reversed. But who sees that? :ummm:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
In your scheme it is religious and foolish to follow Christ into selflessness ..

Ive never said that...
You said that.
And you say that, because your can't defend your Theology, as the more you defend it, the more {{{{ "its all about me" }}}}..... it becomes you.

Listen, Christianity, is God loving the sinner, and "all have sinned".

Once we are born again, then our proper response, is to be this one... for life... "present your body as a living sacrifice to God, which is YOUR reasonable .. .SERVICE".

See that "SERVICE". ???????... that is "to serve" with your life.......by doing two things. for God.. all the time.

1.) Always be Dependable

2.) Always be Available.

Those 2 are "SERVICE:...

The 3rd Part?

Do what Paul says, and learn specifically what Paul taught., and that is what i teach.

"Pauline Theology".

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ive never said that...
You said that.
And you say that, because your can't defend your Theology, as the more you defend it, the more {{{{ "its all about me" }}}}..... it becomes you.

Listen, Christianity, is God loving the sinner, and "all have sinned".

Once we are born again, then our proper response, is to be this one... for life... "present your body as a living sacrifice to God, which is YOUR reasonable .. .SERVICE".

See that "SERVICE". ???????... that is "to serve" with your life.......by doing two things. for God.. all the time.

1.) Always be Dependable

2.) Always be Available.

Those 2 are "SERVICE:...

The 3rd Part?

Do what Paul says, and learn specifically what Paul taught., and that is what i teach.

"Pauline Theology".
You are not understanding Paul...instead following his evil twin sister...Pauline. Peter warns us about twisting Paul's words to serve our own religious self-interest. You have swallowed the bait, hook, line, sinker, and boat....thinking you have something other than a decoy that is offered in order to weed out the workers of iniquity.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Come on Brother, I asked you a question. You can't just say I studied it so go study it. You walk me through it or admit you have no answer to my question.

That's not unreasonable.
I didnt want an X-Files answer...the truth is out there...! You can do better than that.

Reactions: Lizbeth and marks

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are not understanding Paul..

So you say.....

Then.......Why dont your teach some of Paul's Doctrine, and we can't discuss it.

And by TEACH, i dont mean cut and paste 40 verses by Paul, and then say...>"see there'. "gotcha'.

No, dont POST the verses, unless you can explain each one, and that will be where you leave the NT and Paul's Doctrine far far behind.
That's what you do.

So, Grab your commentaries and see if you can get something worked out to post, and i'll respond. @Episkopos

Last edited:

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In your scheme it is religious and foolish to follow Christ into selflessness ...but the way to God you see by following a carnal self-interest that promises much for nothing...carnality intact. Yep....you truly have your poles reversed. But who sees that? :ummm:

You are not understanding Paul...instead following his evil twin sister...Pauline. Peter warns us about twisting Paul's words to serve our own religious self-interest. You have swallowed the bait, hook, line, sinker, and boat....thinking you have something other than a decoy that is offered in order to weed out the workers of iniquity.

Can you see what you're doing, Brother? You tell people they are wrong for not agreeing with you, but you're not big on explaining where they are wrong and why. So is your point to edify someone or to just put people down? Because that is unclear with you. It seems like you'd rather talk down to people than edify.

By their Fruits you will know them...

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Come on Brother, I asked you a question. You can't just say I studied it so go study it. You walk me through it or admit you have no answer to my question.

That's not unreasonable.
I didnt want an X-Files answer...the truth is out there...! You can do better than that.
Post #39 is not area 51. :ummm: Go back to page 2 and see what I wrote. If you want a more in-depth teaching...go to my podcasts. That's why I go to the trouble of making them...so I don't have to repeat the same things over and over again. :) My ministry is about saving believers..to become vessels of honour. If that sounds like something desirable then you may take time to listen in. If not, then I am not going to go through the whole bible to show you how the ways of God work. The modern religious system is based on numbers and money. If you trust in men...well, there is a curse associated with that. We are to follow Christ not other sheep. So then your eternal destiny is in your own hands.

In fact, my next podcast has some deeper insights into Job... ;)...about the crucified life.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So you say.....

Then.......Why dont your teach some of Paul's Doctrine, and we can't discuss it.

And by TEACH, i dont mean cut and paste 40 verses by Paul, and then say...>"see there'. "gotcha'.

No, dont POST the verses, unless you can explain each one, and that will be where you leave the NT and Paul's Doctrine far far behind.
That's what you do.

So, Grab your commentaries and see if you can get something worked out to post, and i'll respond. @Episkopos
What commentaries?? I'm taught of the Lord...both by the Spirit and the word. I have posted many such explanations of Paul...especially from Romans. What I find is that when I go to the trouble of explaining things, many will be totally unable to read it, comprehend it, and comment on what I wrote. Most will just make excuses about a perceived threat to their religious certainties and ideologies. Of course people get it wrong. The proud always think they are getting it right for NO effort at all...no seeking...no divine instruction...just religious opinions. ...and so these refuse to engage in the actual text. It's too unsettling.

I write a lot of posts and do a lot of podcasts. A serious person will read or listen and challenge me on what I actually have said...unlike what you do...to caricature what I say by exaggerating and misquoting me. Basically judging me as if I was as carnally motivated as you are.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post #39 is not area 51. :ummm: Go back to page 2 and see what I wrote. If you want a more in-depth teaching...go to my podcasts. That's why I go to the trouble of making them...so I don't have to repeat the same things over and over again. :) My ministry is about saving believers..to become vessels of honour. If that sounds like something desirable then you may take time to listen in. If not, then I am not going to go through the whole bible to show you how the ways of God work. The modern religious system is based on numbers and money. If you trust in men...well, there is a curse associated with that. We are to follow Christ not other sheep. So then your eternal destiny is in your own hands.

In fact, my next podcast has some deeper insights into Job... ;)...about the crucified life.
Way to deflect.. Thumbs up!

• Haha
Reactions: Lizbeth

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Can you see what you're doing, Brother? You tell people they are wrong for not agreeing with you, but you're not big on explaining where they are wrong and why. So is your point to edify someone or to just put people down? Because that is unclear with you. It seems like you'd rather talk down to people than edify.

By their Fruits you will know them...
What part of you is responding? Is it the part of you that is broken before the Lord...or your reflex outer self-protection? I put down the outer man to uplift the inner man. Read the bible. The truth IS HARD on the flesh...but easy on the spirit. What people do is assume that all the hard stuff is for unbelievers (and in this they are right as many read the bible in unbelief)

I edify the part that is in communion with God....rebuking and reproving the rebellious outer man ego that lives in the power of the flesh. You can't have it both ways...edifying the flesh AND the spirit.

Why was Paul HATED so much? Look at his advice to a young man whom he taught. Tell me that you would not react against such a man...try to be honest.

"I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine." 2 Tim. 4:2

NOBODY that relies on the flesh for their power in life (as most do) will not react violently against what Paul commands those who are taught directly by God to do...

All it takes is a little honesty...something that we don't see among the indoctrinated ones...neither that nor humility nor the fear of the Lord. It's all about one's feelings for these. As if...Jesus would NEVER offend my feelings. At least not the modern Jesus. :ummm:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What commentaries?? I'm taught of the Lord.

Not according to what you teach.

Even your own "Salvation experience" that you explained here.. not once did you talk about being forgiven, or Trusting in Christ.
Not once did you talk about Jesus's Death or the Cross..

'You talked about "letters going into your eyes" and reading a verse that you concluded told you that you had been born again".

Your TESTIMONY< never said a word about "Trusting in Christ"...."or Believing" or "being Forgiven"..

You could edit it and try again.. but, i dont think that will help.

I write a lot of posts and do a lot of podcasts.

The Internet is filled with it.
You've not noticed?

A serious person will read or listen and challenge me on what I actually have said...

I told you, that you dont teach Paul's doctrine, and i suggested that you to come back and post some, and teach it, and we could discuss it.
So, you left , realized that i'll expose you, and you came back and tried to give us your Resume, as if that is going to impress us.

I think you are self impressed but, that's about it. @epikopos. tho some of these Religious kiddies here, who have never memorized a Bible verse, find you interesting.

So, if you would like to discuss Paul's Doctrine, then you are invited to do it with me.

And Paul never talked about a "higher walk in Zion" so, remember that if you try that trick, again, and want to pretend that "Paul teaches it'. = He does not, but the Mormons use that "lingo".

Reactions: Eternally Grateful